• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite school subject would have to be either history or science nowadays.

Favorite thing to do on the weekends?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Favorite is 2nd gen since that's where most if not all of my favorite Pokes are in. Least favorite is 1st gen because the hardcore fans such as purists sorta ruined 1st gen for me in all honesty.

But if we're talking about favorite and least favorite Pokes of each gen then I'd have to say -

Favorite -
1st Gen - Blastoise - Tanks like a champ and can hit pretty hard too, also a good surfer.
2nd Gen - Houndoom - If I tried to remember how many times this guy saved my butt back in Colosseum now I'd probably lose count.
3rd Gen - Swampert - Best starter I ever had. Period.
4th Gen - Electivire - My main man back in Platinum when I was going through the Battle Frontier and the Poke responsible for beating Palmer and Darach for me back then.
5th Gen - Chandelure - Words cannot describe how hard this thing hits. It simply can't be done.

Least Favorite -
1st Gen - Raichu - Overhyped by my friends constantly and turned out to be one of my biggest duds back in Ruby, thought it would fare up better against bulky waters tbh.
2nd Gen - Heracross - I simply hate everything about this thing. Its design, its rarity, and the fact that it's usually the one Poke that ends up ruining my day makes me puke.
3rd Gen - Medicham - Richard Simmons called, he wants his wife back.
4th Gen - Lickylicky - And here I thought Ditto was repugnant to look at, ugh.
5th Gen - Buffoulant - Okay who crossbred my Tauros and Samuel L Jackson now.

I can list more lenghty reasons if you want but that'll probably take all day lol.

You ever play Guitar Hero or Rockband before?

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Well for one I'd smack some sense into the heads of those running Sony, Microsoft, and Nintendo so they wouldn't be doing stupid crap such as making newer versions of their systems incapable of backwards compatibility nowadays to name one thing. Oh and I'd make my own Jurassic Park too but that's not as important.

What's the one game you love more than any other and why?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
Years
Favorite Game?
Disgaea (1), Pokemon (Emerald), or Kingdom Hearts II (Final Mix)

^The hardest boss fight? Did you do it on hardest difficulty? (if an option :P )

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
What's the one game you love more than any other and why?

Interestingly enough I was just talking about this with someone. ;D
My favorite game would have to be Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker... Because it has so much to do, the stylization is fantastic, the key items were just plain fun, it has ridiculous replayability, it had pseudo-random hunts, you could use weapons besides your sword, the world was massive, and there was not a single place you couldn't get to (No invisible walls), the mechanics were fun, the music was great, the simple areas always suprised when you found that they really weren't simple. (I'm looking at you Outset Isle!) It had the densest "activities within a certain distance" (Windfall Isle is a prime example). It had great atmosphere...
Spoiler:

^ What is your favorite sounding instrument?

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
Years
^Why did you pick your username?

Hmm, let's see... February 2010 was the time of our last name changes and I was into LJ RPing at that point... I changed to Roswell because quite frankly, I loved the character's design, his personality, his ability, and his theme <3

---

Snow Phoenix, say you were to make a social networking site that would become more popular than Facebook and Twitter. What would the name of your site be?

Archenoth

(cozy)
Years
You haven't, and yes I do... :D
VGCats and the rest of his comics (Like Supereffective) and JHall Comics right now, but that list changes commonly.
(Also cheers for liking winter!)

^ What is your favorite book?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back