• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ask a question to the member above you! [v.2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Jared-

Certified Responsible Adult
Years
  • lol, I'm part Norwegian.
    Anyways, nothing made me join. I found the site and created an account. I guess because I had never joined a forum site before.

Asian or Mexican food?

Mexican food. It is...very common here where I live. xD

What is your favorite anime/manga, if any?

-Jared-

Years
  • I am not about to go and scroll through PAGES for my question so :3

Mr. Pika-chew <3 I already know quite a bit about you... so what don't I know about you that would be nice to know :3

I don't think you know this...that I have been craving V8 fusion drinks? Did you know that? xD

In fact, that is my question for you, did you know that?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
    Years
  • Welcome to the NHK, because it is insanely awesome, and I can sadly relate to that anime a lot (or used too)

^What anime would you want to see have a live action show?

-Jared-

Years
  • ...Hmmm, Hajime no Ippo, maybe? Bleach and Naruto would be fun, yeah, but Ippo would be easier to pull off, therefore more likely to be able to be done really well.

What is/was your favorite subject in school?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
    Years
  • ^^"Modern History" I'm very interested in WW2 and the Cold War. I also like Ancient Greece.

^What is your favorite pokemon trainer (ingame)?

LynLyra

Spicy Sugar~
    Years
  • Exersize? Been meaning to do so more. I need to loose about 100-145lbs :/

^What is one outfit that you really like? (Hope I didn't ask this towards YOU already xD)

-Jared-

Years
  • It's a long sleeve vertically striped button up shirt that is tan colored. I really like how it looks on me. x3

When is the last time you went to a grocery store?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back