• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your sexuality?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Ok, story time~
    Spoiler:

I think a lot of people will relate to your story. I went through a similar thing, but I stupidly kept it to myself. I wish I had been brave (and self-accepting) enough to come out as you did when I was in school rather then chickening out and doing it right at the end haha.

Years
  • I'm a heterosexual person. For the most part, I have always been heterosexual and definitely preferred girls over men. There was a point in my life though about a year ago when I did begin to question my sexuality since I wasn't sure if I could like girls or not, but that was after a deep breakup with my ex girlfriend from high school. However, I came to realization earlier this year that I was definitely attracted to girls and thus I continue to remain straight.

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Honestly because of the way I think, I don't care much about my own sexuality or other people's. It may be because I'm fairly asexual that I just kind of figure sex and sexuality isn't that important? Like in my mind everyone is asexual until stated otherwise. But despite not really being concerned with it, I have found a label that suits me for the sake of convenience and being able to convey how I feel- asexual panromantic. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm so not demisexual lmao. Ohaidar hawt male bodies with gorgeous eyes or cute lil beards, let me eat you up even though we've never spoken yeah

Also heterosexual. I think I can be homoromantic though, is that a thing? I've been romantically attracted to other girls but never sexually.

Norou

Drifting away into an illusion
    Years
  • I have known that I was gay for years, but for most of those years I was in denial. I didn't accept myself until the summer of 2012, it was exhausting denying who I was and I couldn't do it any longer so I came out to everyone all at once. Thinking about it now, that probably was a very risky thing to do, but luckily everyone that I know accepted me for who I was. I got a boyfriend shortly after that and we have been dating for three years this August.

I'm truly happy now, I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I never accepted myself that summer. I probably wouldn't have gotten together with my boyfriend and everything would be more complicated. I'm glad that I can live my life without keeping an important part of my life a secret. It can be a really difficult decision to come out to your family. Sometimes the reaction are not the best, but just know that you're never alone, because there are many who have to go through the same thing. If anyone reads this and they need someone to talk to, just PM me :)

Back