• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Hello:

I created a tool that updates Pokemon Essentials data with ORAS movesets and is also useful because it can find errors in data. I used it to generate data for the Generation 6 for Pokemon Essentials project, you can see the results in the thread of that project. I checked old posts of that thread and saw that Reborn helped the project with data, so I tried Reborn and liked it a lot (thank you for all that awesome work!). I want to help Reborn with my tool too if you want. Learnsets and egg moves are complicated to change in Reborn because there is extra moves (Reflect Type, maybe others) and my tool would overwrite it with default ORAS learnsets. But the tool could help in finding and fixing problems in tm and move tutors.

I tried with data found in a zip in pokemon reborn website but I do not know if data is up to date. I found some errors that maybe are in updated files too. I'm writing errors until Energy Ball but there are more. If this is interesting for Reborn please provide me with updated data files and I'll create a fixed tm.txt file.

* Draining Kiss english name has a space in begining in moves.txt.

* In Hyper Beam TM learnset, TREVENANT internal name is written tREVENANT.

* In Light Screen TM learnset, SPRITZEE is written twice.

* Burmy can learn Protect TM but it is missing.

* Carbink and Wynaut can learn Safeguard TM but they are missing.

* Rhyhorn can learn Smack Down TM but it is missing.

* Kabuto can learn Smack Down TM but it is missing.

* Pancham can learn Torment TM but it is missing.

* Fennekin, Braixen, Delphox, can learn Echoed Voice TM but it is missing.

* Skiddo cannot learn Earthquake TM and Aerial AC TM but it does in Reborn. I don't know if this is intended.

* Wormadam cannot learn Dig TM, Sandstorm TM, Rock Tomb TM but it learns them in Reborn. Change maybe is intended because Pokemon Reborn dex also says that it can learn it.

* Xerneas, Yveltal, Zygarde learn Attract TM in Reborn.

* This is added at end of Focus Blast learnset. Some can learn it but are duplicated, others cannot learn it: CHESPIN,QUILLADIN,CHESNAUGHT,VIVILLON,FLABEBE,FLOETTE,FLORGES,SKIDDO,GOGOAT,ESPURR,MEOWSTIC,SPRITZEE,AROMATISSE,SWIRLIX,SLURPUFF,PHANTUMP,TREVENANT,PUMPKABOO,GOURGEIST

* Extra pokemon in end of Focus Blast learnset are missing from end of Energy Ball learnset. Maybe paste error.

* Maybe you fixed these errors already so I did not check more after Energy Ball.

Let me know if you need this. Hope this helps Pokemon Reborn.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Just completed the current episode & my b**ls were blown off.
    The battles were mercilessly hard, the puzzles extremely rage-inducing & everything freaking awesome overall!
    I am currently enjoying exploring hidden places, catching hidden Pokémon & EV-training properly for future episodes.

The squadron that fought hard to get me this far:
    BieMfc4.jpg

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    Amethyst first of all I have to say this is THE best Pokemon game I've ever played so far. Wow. Love the characters and the story, but mostly the challenge of actually utilizing underused pokemon.

Anyways I actually have a couple questions...first in regards to your pokemon reborn website. I registered an account there, but I can't actually post on the forums. The validation email that was supposedly sent I never received.. I tried resending multiple times and changing spam filters but to no avail. And when I tried to contact you via the contact us feature, when I clicked submit, it did one of those load half the page and stop white screens. :[

Perhaps you can answer my questions about the game itself here though... I've looked all over and couldn't find an answer: how do you evolve Magnezone? I've been stuck with this Magneton since beating Shade. :c

Also I fucked up and accidentally traded my Furret to the girl with the Castform, which, by the way, I thought was Porygon for some reason >->. And it was kinda holding onto my Focus Sash...I totally forgot I had it on it to train my Sentret, and uh..yeah that happened. So is there anyway you could make the Focus Sash available to be purchased...? I finally got access to 7th street (which i love the concept of), perhaps you could have a vendor sell them there? It would have helped me sooo much if I still had it, especially against Arceus...that was a nightmare. Or the Dept store or something? pls.

Is the Quick Claw available in the game at any point? I still haven't come across one. I saw in the item guide on the forums that it is purchasable on the 3rd floor of the Dept store but it's not in stock there. I'm assuming a lot of those guides are outdated :/

Also, AZURILL. I reaaaallly wanted to get an Azumarill for my team because I don't have a strong Water type, but I cannot find out ANYWHERE how to get one ;-; I saw in a video that Azurill was just chillin in a house in the Jasper Ward but it's not there in mine... so I'm guessing that has been changed in episode 14? On the forums it says you can trade your growlithe for one, but it doesn't say where that is exactly. :[

Oh and also where do you get Flash? I mean I know it's not necessary as I've gotten by without it but it would certainly be useful in some areas like that one spot in the byxbysion wasteland and that cave by cory's gym. :3

That's all, thanks for making an amazing Pokemon game. Do you think you'd ever make another fan game? Or just keep expanding on Reborn? Personally I'd love to be able to trade/battle with other Reborn players, that'd be sweet. That's it though, thank you

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • Amethyst first of all I have to say this is THE best Pokemon game I've ever played so far. Wow. Love the characters and the story, but mostly the challenge of actually utilizing underused pokemon.

Anyways I actually have a couple questions...first in regards to your pokemon reborn website. I registered an account there, but I can't actually post on the forums. The validation email that was supposedly sent I never received.. I tried resending multiple times and changing spam filters but to no avail. And when I tried to contact you via the contact us feature, when I clicked submit, it did one of those load half the page and stop white screens. :[

Perhaps you can answer my questions about the game itself here though... I've looked all over and couldn't find an answer: how do you evolve Magnezone? I've been stuck with this Magneton since beating Shade. :c

Also I fucked up and accidentally traded my Furret to the girl with the Castform, which, by the way, I thought was Porygon for some reason >->. And it was kinda holding onto my Focus Sash...I totally forgot I had it on it to train my Sentret, and uh..yeah that happened. So is there anyway you could make the Focus Sash available to be purchased...? I finally got access to 7th street (which i love the concept of), perhaps you could have a vendor sell them there? It would have helped me sooo much if I still had it, especially against Arceus...that was a nightmare. Or the Dept store or something? pls.

Is the Quick Claw available in the game at any point? I still haven't come across one. I saw in the item guide on the forums that it is purchasable on the 3rd floor of the Dept store but it's not in stock there. I'm assuming a lot of those guides are outdated :/

Also, AZURILL. I reaaaallly wanted to get an Azumarill for my team because I don't have a strong Water type, but I cannot find out ANYWHERE how to get one ;-; I saw in a video that Azurill was just chillin in a house in the Jasper Ward but it's not there in mine... so I'm guessing that has been changed in episode 14? On the forums it says you can trade your growlithe for one, but it doesn't say where that is exactly. :[

Oh and also where do you get Flash? I mean I know it's not necessary as I've gotten by without it but it would certainly be useful in some areas like that one spot in the byxbysion wasteland and that cave by cory's gym. :3

That's all, thanks for making an amazing Pokemon game. Do you think you'd ever make another fan game? Or just keep expanding on Reborn? Personally I'd love to be able to trade/battle with other Reborn players, that'd be sweet. That's it though, thank you

Magneton -> Magnezone: Since you're at 7th street. You might have found Saphira after blowing the Meteor base. There´s a cave nearby that place, where you need Rock Smash to progress and solve some puzzles. By doing this you can get to a place where you will get an item to open the backdoors of Shade's gym. That´s the only place where Magneton and Nosepass can evolve, and you can catch some nice Event Pokemon (there and nearby the place where you get the key) too.

I don't remember good if the Quick Claw can be bought (haven't been at the mart recently)

The Growlithe -> Azurill trade is at the Police Station. That's where you get Mareep (a few episodes ago)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    Magneton -> Magnezone: Since you're at 7th street. You might have found Saphira after blowing the Meteor base. There´s a cave nearby that place, where you need Rock Smash to progress and solve some puzzles. By doing this you can get to a place where you will get an item to open the backdoors of Shade's gym. That´s the only place where Magneton and Nosepass can evolve, and you can catch some nice Event Pokemon (there and nearby the place where you get the key) too.

I don't remember good if the Quick Claw can be bought (haven't been at the mart recently)

The Growlithe -> Azurill trade is at the Police Station. That's where you get Mareep (a few episodes ago)

What cave? Is it in Tanzan Mountain or something?

Yeah I got the Azurill now, though I'm not really sure what triggered it. I had made multiple visits to the police station before and was never prompted to make a trade

Right now I'm trying to find this scientist's glasses in the south Adventurine Woods and I've seriously checked every area and I can't find them...Is there some way later to clear the spider webs or logs or something? If you know help would be appreciated

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2017
    You need honey to clear the logs, webs, after u put honey on one of the trees the pinsir and heracross will go there, fight 1 and the other will clear the web/log.

The cave to get the yureyu key is in tanzan mountain where Saphira came out of

nemesish

Azure Trainer
    Years
  • What cave? Is it in Tanzan Mountain or something?

Yeah I got the Azurill now, though I'm not really sure what triggered it. I had made multiple visits to the police station before and was never prompted to make a trade

Right now I'm trying to find this scientist's glasses in the south Adventurine Woods and I've seriously checked every area and I can't find them...Is there some way later to clear the spider webs or logs or something? If you know help would be appreciated

Tanzan Mountain indeed.
    But what I forgot was if you could do the quest for that key before or after Radomus.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    okay thanks nemesish

EDIT: Okay I finally found the glasses. I don't think I'll be returning to the aventurine forest any time soon...unless I want a pinsir or heracross for my team.

Last edited:

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • A long time ago, I imagined if there is a Pokemon Game using music of GlitchxCity from Youtube with the best story and graphic
    Yesterday, when I check shofu (a famous PokeTubers) have a LP video called Pokemon Reborn, i curious and watch it
    What a good game (my thoughts said)

So last night I download this game from your site... and I really excited. GlitchxCity music in a real pokemon game is so interesting! With harder difficulty, I won't bored spend my time more in my PC
    Ame, keep up your good project and looking forward to final version :)

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2022
    move stuff stuff stuff

This is all really helpful, thank you! We are trying to keep learnsets to ORAS canon, so this is great. Obviously oversights happen. If you want more recent files to check, they can be found here: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/PBS.zip

The contact form was broken and removed, sorry. As for the account, I can validate your account if you tell me your username there.

I'll let the other users answer the in-game questions (looks like most of it's been covered already), but Reborn might someday include the potential to battle other users- it's somewhat far off for now.
    As for afterwords, I will not be making another fangame. However, I am already working on a second project to be actively developed after Reborn is complete. It won't be related to Pokemon, but if you're interested you can read a little more about it here.

Really glad everyone is still enjoying the game! We had a lot to sort out for 14.5 but E15 is now underway.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2016
    The contact form was broken and removed, sorry. As for the account, I can validate your account if you tell me your username there.

I'll let the other users answer the in-game questions (looks like most of it's been covered already), but Reborn might someday include the potential to battle other users- it's somewhat far off for now.
    As for afterwords, I will not be making another fangame. However, I am already working on a second project to be actively developed after Reborn is complete. It won't be related to Pokemon, but if you're interested you can read a little more about it here.

Really glad everyone is still enjoying the game! We had a lot to sort out for 14.5 but E15 is now underway.

That would be nice, username is the same as this one there.

I just finished the latest episode so I'm excited for the next update. During this time I'm actually learning how to properly breed for perfect IVs on my pokemon, at least 3 stats anyway, something I never bothered to learn in the canon series because of how difficult and tedious it looked. Like...the EV/IV checker on your pokemon is a god send lol. I've always wanted to try making a competitive team in XY/ORAS but it's such a chore to do the breeding/checking proper IVs let alone getting hidden abilities... ended up not being worth it cuz pokemonshowdown.

but anyway most of the guides I've seen online for gen 5 perfect IV breeding suggested using dittos with the perfect IVs...do you plan to add an area where ditto are available in the late game? For now I've had to resort to catching wild pokemon hoping that they have 31 IVs in a particular stat...it's kind of annoying.

Years
  • This game is amazing! I haven't gotten very far, but I've seen shofu's let's play on YT, and I love it. And I love how there is GlitchxCity remixes. I LOVE HER REMIXES. But or you forced to slow down the tempo? Anyway, this game is just amazing. :)

Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2016
    By far the best fan made game out there. Not a hack but even then it would still be the best.

Years
    • Seen Aug 31, 2019
    Is this fan game finished yet? When will it be finished? And how does the gyms work? Do you have to collect 18 badges in order to go to pokemon league?

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Is this fan game finished yet? When will it be finished? And how does the gyms work? Do you have to collect 18 badges in order to go to pokemon league?

Many fan games take awhile to finish luckily this one has many updates that seem to come fast and is still being worked on. There are 18 gyms and we are not sure exactly how it will work but i imagine to face the elite four you have to beat all 18 gyms first currently i believe we are at 15 guys in the latest episode. You will have to play to understand exactly how the gyms work the game is unique but i assure you it is the best one ive ever played you find gym leaders throughout the story majority of them are in their gyms but you can find some others that may help you in the storyline and face them there. The game will likely not be finished for a year or 2 because of how much content is in it and a lot of features will likely be added. Although i encourage you to try the game out as many people say it is one of the best out there with great remixes as well.

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Sorry, but I tried to go to the game's page and I found this:
    "This is an official notification under Section 512(c) of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA") in regards to the removal of infringing material on this server. The web server accessed at http://www.pokemonreborn.com/ has been found in violation of copyright infringement and has been suspended at request of the DMCA client, Nintendo of America Inc. It is the duty of the party in ownership of the internet server platform to remove the infringing material immediately and cease any further posting of infringing material to the server in the future".
    Looks like they found your little corner in the web. Sorry, and to anyone interested in the game.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2015
    Ame,oh Ame,what and why in the world happened this disaster?Whyyyyyyyy????Why they closed your site?What'll happen?What'll ya do?Aw (wo)man,that's all so sad!And i waited 15th episode so LONG!

Let's hope a solution will be found!

Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2023
    Oh no now I'll never get to save those suicidal lesbians ;_;

Why Nintendo? Every year on this day I need my fix of waiting for new media in which I can save lesbians!

Back