• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Completed] Pokemon Reborn [Episode 19-- Final Release]

Years
Not sure if this has been answered but how do I evolve my Magmar and Electabuzz? I gave them the Electrizer and Magmarizer and then a rare candy but they didn't evolve.

Also I just saw that Ep 13 was released but I don't exactly remember where I'm supposed to go from Calcenon city. After the demo ended in Ep 12 that's where I saved. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful! Thank you!

You need to use a link stone on them while they're holding their item. They normally evolve by trading and the link stone allows you to simulate a trade.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
You need to use a link stone on them while they're holding their item. They normally evolve by trading and the link stone allows you to simulate a trade.

Thank you! Any idea where I may find a Link stone or am able to buy them?

Years
Thank you! Any idea where I may find a Link stone or am able to buy them?

In front of the main gate, there's a guy who advertises the big shop thing and sells you one for 1000$. There's a hidden one in an isolated part of Reborn city accessible by the tunnel, there's also a hidden one in route 2 north of the route and there's another one I forgot where it is. There are for sell in the mega shop thing although I don't think you can get enough coupons to access it. Sorry if I'm not very precise, you can find better info in the forum : http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Ahaha, as Slaying Moon alludes to E14 is out now, and appears to be stable, so have at it!

g͘l͞itch ́gl̨it̷c̶h͞ g̡litc̕h͠ ͡gļit̷ch ͞gli͝tch҉ ̧s͢urp̕r̷ise͞

L9sdza6.png

The download link is below the change-list. Enjoy!

Spoiler:

Downloads

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
Hey Ame, for some reason I only have one sticker. When I got the new sticker from that guy in the snow town (I forgot the name) I went to Obsidia mall since i was done with the current version and they showed that I only had 1 sticker.

:'(

Years
Hey Ame, for some reason I only have one sticker. When I got the new sticker from that guy in the snow town (I forgot the name) I went to Obsidia mall since i was done with the current version and they showed that I only had 1 sticker.

May be you should talk to those people who gave you stickers to get all back. It happened to me when i updated my reborn from 12 to 13

Years

The stickers thing reset in episode 13 so you need to get them back, here's a guide here : http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=9720

The floors 9 and 10 are not available yet because you're not supposed to go back to route 1 at this point of the story.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
First off Ame, I want to say that I really really really love this game. This game is amazing in like every single way as well as better than any official pokemon game ever released. Now that I've said that, I have a question as to how I can check the time in the game. Does it synchronize with my computer's time setting? Currently trying to access the Mr. Biggles area to get the Dawn Stone behind it. Trying to evolve my Roselia before I get into Chrysolia.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jan 1, 2015
K so I figured out the time thing as well as found the dawn stone but whenever I try to use it, my Roselia shows the "not able" message. I thought Roselia was obtainable?

I meant to say roserade. My bad

Last edited by a moderator:
Years
K so I figured out the time thing as well as found the dawn stone but whenever I try to use it, my Roselia shows the "not able" message. I thought Roselia was obtainable?

I meant to say roserade. My bad

Roselia evolves with a Shiny stone, not a dawn stone ;).

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Dec 11, 2022
Please help , I can't download this game.The first mirror doesn't works,2nd : Google says it's dangerous,3rd is corrupted.

AmethystRain

pixie-powered judgment!
Years
  • Seen Nov 28, 2022
Google saying the file is dangerous is not an issue with the download, that's an issue with your browser settings. You'll need to go into Chrome's settings and turn off the protection on files so that it'll let you download it. Turn it back on afterwards if you want, but it's not harmful, I promise, lol. I mean, unless sucking up your free time is considered harmful......

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
Hi. Is there anywhere to download episode 13? I started this game on episode 14 and I need razor fang to evolve gligar which is sold on the 10th floor of the department store. If this floor becomes open in episode 15 then I won't mind waiting then.

Z25

Team Player
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Aug 27, 2023
Hi. Is there anywhere to download episode 13? I started this game on episode 14 and I need razor fang to evolve gligar which is sold on the 10th floor of the department store. If this floor becomes open in episode 15 then I won't mind waiting then.

I believe you can't, you may have to wait to ep15, i know how you feel though, i need those evolution items for what i am training.

Del

Iт'ѕ rαιɴιɴɢ oυтѕιde [...]
Years
Well done team! this is one of the unique hacks in this world!
Can't wait for the last demo! :D THANK YOU

Back