• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlameChocobo

Warrior of Hoenn
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2016
    Mario Party 8 - Shy Guy's Perplex Express

I am really lucky with this board with 10 stars and 100+ Coins. Landed on Lucky Space twice (Second time is when I get close to Bowser) and got to see Donkey Kong twice. Looks like Shy Guy's Perplex Express is the Star fest board for everyone.

Years
  • Diablo II Lord of Destruction... New ladder started almost month ago, gotta earn some forum golds :f
    Need for Speed Most Wanted, out of boredom.

Enigma

[i][font=Noto Serif][color=#e2ad53]The [color=#d94
    Years
  • WWF Wrestlemania 2000, WWF No Mercy, Minecraft, TF2, and I really want to play Goldeneye 007 for the N64, but I have to find some people to play with. D:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    Borderlands
    This game rules. I'm enjoying it immensely. :)

Halo: Reach
    I'm almost done with the Normal campaign. After that, then Heroic.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Black ops multiplayer is what I'm mostly playing. Minecraft also. That's about it though, I would have Portal up here buuut. I just beat it. Wait nvm Portal too. I'm going to do the Still alive developer commentary.

Shanghai Alice

Exiled to Siberia
    Years
  • People for fools.

The Recettear demo. Goodness gracious, I love this game, and can't wait until I can find a way to get the full version from Steam.

Capitalism, ho! Nothing says fun like garroting people out of their hard-earned cash!

Years
  • People for fools.

The Recettear demo. Goodness gracious, I love this game, and can't wait until I can find a way to get the full version from Steam.

Capitalism, ho! Nothing says fun like garroting people out of their hard-earned cash!

Hey, I didn't think I'd find another Recettear fan on here! I played the demo (what short time I had on it), and bought the full game recently. I still haven't played it yet. I feel bad now. D:

Currently playing:
    Fallout NV (again)
    Portal (I want Portal 2!)

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • DS: When I get around to it, Etrian Odyssey 2: Heroes of Lagaard (or whatever it is)

PSP: Persona 3 Portable (which I restarted, like, today), though I've been having the urge to restart FFIX from the beginning despite being really far into the game. Maybe I'll beat it first with the hope that there's the option of an EX mode or something upon starting a new game.

GBA: Summon Night: Swordcraft Story 2, though I may go back to Swordcraft Story again eventually.

Years
  • My all-time favorite Heroes of Might and Magic III is easily playable without a well-funtioning mouse (which I currently don't have), so that's what I'm playing. After many years of only playing on the easy Pawn and Knight difficulties out of cowardice (excluding some campaign levels set at different difficulties and some very, very easy maps), I decided to play on the highest difficulty, King, today on a huge random map. Well, the king is the symbol, the game calls it impossible.
    Got incredibly lucky with my starting position and had no close-by neighbors that could have screwed me over early on where the AI boni are the strongest and later my main hero popped all level 4 spells from a Pandora's Box, including the game breakers Town Portal and Berserk. Now the third month of the game has begun, I have finally located enemy territory and captured a moderately well-defended city without losses. Words fail to describe how proud I am, especially of my main hero:
    Spoiler:

Seriously, I got ridiculously lucky. Had tons and tons of stat up buildings near my home city and enough time to pick them up, got only good secondary skills - well, Fire Magic is usually mediocre, unless you happen to have Berserk, which I do, so it should count as good as well, then I got a ton of good spells... Still a bit lacking on the artifacts side, but that should improve eventually. This game should be in the bag, I have everything I need to defeat vastly superior enemy armies - as long as the AI didn't build up a superhero of their own.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • I'm playing Portal 2 and blops. I'm stuck in Chapter 7 in Portal 2. I keep shaking Potato GLaDos. "TELL ME THE PUZZLE ANSWER STUPID POTATO!!!!"

NurseBarbra

くら くら?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Feb 4, 2017
    Portal 2 co-op. I love Messing with people who just want to get the job done~

institutions

ain't that a kick in the head?
    Years
  • Portal 2 (PC)

It was on sale at Gamestop today (40 for console, 30 for pc) so I finally got it. The story, new gameplay mechanics, etc are awesome! I stopped playing when I got to Chapter 4, though. I don't want to go through it all in one day :P

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back