• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jun 29, 2019
Pretty close to beating Persona 3 Portable now, picked up Bioshock 2 for the first time in 2 years though for nostalgia's sake just so I can have a decent shooter to play on the side.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I've been doing more of the watching than of the playing but Pikmin 2. My sister has been doing a challenge on that day which got me into wanting to do a playthrough of my own. Haven't gotten nearly as far as she is since she's almost done with beating the main storyline.

King!

better
Years
Yesterday I picked up a copy of Fallout 3 and started playing it through last night. About an hour in a realized why I never buy games like this xD I'm horribly uncoordinated and suck at shooting things. But oh well :P Practice makes perfect.

I also started Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess a couple of days ago, and have been playing Pokemon Conquest and Pokemon Expert Emerald too.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
Years
I've been playing a lot of Pokemon recently. Conquest is just too good to put down help pls. And a the Japanese version of White 2. It's so good, can't wait for the US release! n_n

Years
Haven't posted in here in over a year. :o

Current playing all sports games (one motorsport but okay) -
Fifa 12, Pes 2012, F1 2011, Football Manager 2012

I can't believe how poor my gaming has become.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Years
  • Seen May 20, 2023
I'm playing Ocarina of Time on the N64 from a friend's suggestion. I just beat the Forest Temple after a lot of needless anguish, since I found out that the small key I needed was inside the temple but in the room with the two Wolfos.

Years
  • Age 16
  • Seen May 28, 2019
-Donkey Kong Country Returns (Pure platforming heaven) [WII]
-Zelda: Skyward Sword [WII]
-DK Jungle Climber [NDS]
-Hotel Dusk [NDS]
-Mario Tennis Open [3DS] (barely)
-Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 [360] (barely)
-Halo 3 [360]
-Sonic Genreations [360] (barely)

Gonna play soon:
-Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater [3DS]
-Rayman Origins [360]
-Zelda: Spirit Tracks [NDS]
-Sonic Generations [3DS]
-Pokemon Heartgold [NDS] (Finish this game and I'll finally be done with Pokemon)
Also gonna replay Mario 3D Land soon

Maybes (or rather, probably nots but want to):
-Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood [360] (REALLY need to start playing this]
-Super Meat Boy [360 or PC whatever I decide on]
-Donkey Kong Country 2 [Wii Virtual Console]
-Metroid Prime 3 [WII] (Need to finish this)
-New Super Maro Bros Wii (See above)
-Resident Evil: Revilaitons Revelations [3DS]

Hey it's summer, what do you want? Not like I can box in this season here.

Need for speed hot pursuit (PC), FIFA 12 (WII), Street Fighter Alpha 3 (Android Gba Emulator), FF Advance(Android), GTASA (PC), MapleSEA(PC), gonna get Street Fighter 4(WII) and lastly, making my own Pokemon Emerald hack
??? SF4 is PS360 and PC only.

Last edited:

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 22, 2016
Lego Batman 2 DC Superheros is a prime priority while afterwards, I'll go back to Rayman origin and after I'm done with that I'll finally sell my old PS2 junk.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen yesterday
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story is the game currently in my 3DS. I don't have to look up guides to figure out what I'm doing, so it's a great game to bring around with me. It's also just the right amount of challenging while being easy enough that I can make progress.

When I'm home and have a good amount of time to play, I go for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days. I'm beginning to understand why the missions get quite a few complaints, but eh. They had to get game play from somewhere. It's an all right game, but I tend to not want to play it as often as Bowser's Inside Story.

Psiiionic

RNG please ^-^
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Nov 12, 2017
Currently playing Modern Warfare 3 on 360 and Skyrim. Skyrim has to be an absolute buy since the storyline and gameplay was well thought out :D

Years
  • Seen Jul 4, 2012
Just started playing Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation on my Japanese PSN. Nostalgia factor is high and the gameplay is pretty fun imo but the game suffers from 2 big things. It has an average framerate of about 15 fps and it uses a "stamina" system. By stamina I mean you can only play a certain amount during the day. You get like 3 points of stamina which translate to 3 plays. I think it recharges every 2 hours and you also can get more points by leveling up. Anyways, fun game but yeah those 2 things really bug me.

Nerdy Mojo

No Lifer
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 28, 2014
atm having a game marathon playing dragons dogma. played dissidia 012 and elder scrolls oblivion earlier

Years
  • Seen May 25, 2014
Here Lately

-Pokemon Black
-Pokemon Soul Silver
-KH 2

Pretty much off and on

-Sly Cooper and the Thievious Raccoonous
-Sly Cooper Band of Thieves
-Sly Cooper Honor Among Thieves
-Pokemon Platinum
-Fallout 3
-Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess
-LOZ OOT

Renyui!

ascender
Years
So basically, you start off with your second play through of LoZ: Skyward Sword. Simmer for a few minutes, and sprinkle some FFVI on top. Once the water has boiled, thinly slice the Super Crate Box that you downloaded earlier and add it to the mix, slowly but surely. Finally, for a bit of last minute finishing touches, add In The Time Machine Over The Sea and there you have it! A summary of Renyui's current playlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back