• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sacred Fire, Divine Water [OOC-SU] [T]

Which Family is teh bestest evar?

• Total voters

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
Years
  • Why did you pick your pokemon as your link?

At first I wanted a big bulky pokemon to be like a "tank" In combat for Kozue to complete him in combat (duskull was my first main choice.) But later on I wanted a support pokemon much like it's link, due to me thinking of some stall-like strategies the duo could execute. And soon, the annoying pokemon called whimsicott came to my head. Kozue is the defensive half of the core, with his healing and magic shields, and Yagi is the offensive half, with his powders and leech seeds; the two complement each other nicely. Plus, cottenee/whimsicott's childish cutesy appearance contrasts with Kozue's abandonment of his childhood.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years

Eevee is just so cute! It's really fluffy & is quite a rare Pokemon. I totally love the fox-look-alike ears, how it can use very unique moves. Don't expect a long answer, Eevee has been my favorite since the very beginning.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Why did you pick your pokemon as your link?

Hm. . . .probably because of the fact that Aimi happens to have around the same personality as a Minccino, such as her need for every single thing to be clean, neat and tidy, as well as the fact that she strives to look good.

And also, Minccino is just such a sweet looking Pokemon, it's hard for me not to choose it! :3

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • Well, my EVENT RESOLUTION post is up!

DIAMOND AND SAPPHIRE, GET OVER THERE NOW.

Aaaaaaanyways, I'll answer the question sarcastically.

I picked Articuno because the Densetsu family REQUIRES IT.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • :\ I kind of have writer's block right now, if that's how it's called. I'll let Pink post next, but what should I post exactly?

-Grayscale-

яιѕєη ƒяσм тнє ๔єα๔...
    Years

Well, I wanted a Royalty position, first of all. Entei and Suicune were taken right away, but honestly, Raikou is the best out of the trio anyways imo.

Raikou just looks so awesome. He has this gorgeous cloud thing over his back, can summon lightning and thunderstorms, overall brilliant design, and is very powerful/fast. I love pokemon that can hit quick and hard.

If I wasn't going to be in the legendary family, I probably would have chosen Venonat. I love them, for some reason.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Akio-kun- konnichiwa onii-chan, please be patient :p and i posted xD so patient is not needy anymore... :3

Why did you pick your pokemon as your link?

I LIKE ENTEI'S! :DDDDDDDDDDDD

SD- your turn ):3

I LIKE EEVEES TOO! AND ZORUA'S!! AND AND AND AND! ..... i should drink less cola C; KONNICHIWA MY FELLOW RPERS! XD GENKI DESU KA!?!?!?!?!

yeah yeah :3 i'll be calm from now on~ hehe just had to do that ^

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
    Years
  • Well, I regret to inform that, due to personal reasons, I am leaving this RP. Since the Prince of Water spot is very important, I would appreaciate if someone skilled and active could take over and play as Masashi. Thanks in advice and I apologise for this.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years

I chose Lucario purely because it seemed to suit the image I had built up of Teruyoshi in my head. Bit of a boring reason I guess but it really was that simple.

@MickFizz: Sorry to hear you'll be leaving us. Hope your personal reasons are resolved soon!

@Anyone vaguely interested: My posts may be rarer than usual due to my currently being abroad and as a result rather busy. I'll be keeping an eye on everything and may end up just making fewer but longer posts for the next couple of weeks. I'll try my best to be as active as possible!

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Oh, by Mick Fizz! :(

But anyways guys, I may not have a new post up in a while yet, as I got sick the other day.
    I may only be on a very little bit, and it will be that way until I get better, bye!

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • @mick- what a pity to hear you're leaving :( i was looking forward to Masashi... i hope you can return soon and that your personal problems will be resolved soon :(

Lt. Col. Fantastic

The Arianator
    Years
  • Le gasp! (now I'm fluent in French, Im like some sort of super linguist)

Mick Fizz is leaving?! What. Well, I hope your personal conflicts are resolved, guy. You're pretty cool and we'll miss ya.

Meloetta: Awh. Hope you get better soon, being sick sucks.

Well....this is kinda awkward, but heres a new question.

What made you pick one family over the other? If you have a character in both sides, then why did you make two?

I pickeded Divine Water because I like Lugia, and they looked underpowered with like 3 people. I originally wanted Sacred Fire, but they already had a lot of spots taken/reserved. So I helped out DW

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Is there anyone who wants to meet my character Mitsuki who is linked to Luxray and from the Devine water family? I made a second character last week but havent posted her first post xD only Hikari's

silverexorcist

Individualism in Normalcy!
    Years
  • Well, it's my regret to say that I'm going to be absent starting tomorrow until friday, so feel free to bunny Kazuma if necessary. I'll struggle to get caught up with everything once I get back XD

Years
  • It's looking like I won't have reliable internet access for the upcoming month so all (if any) posts will be infrequent at best. If that's deemed unacceptable I will accept being removed from this RP.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2012
    Aw, lookie, we all have had troubles that have disabled us from coming on, how sad. . :(

As much as I hate to saw it, I am still very sick, so I may post tomorrow morning, but not again, unless magically I feel much better when I wake up.

So, g'night everyone, if you are still even awake at this time! ^.^

Flyborg

I was halfway to Gotham City
    Years
  • I'd like to leave the let's play, I just feel I didn't do a good job with my posts so far. And I think my character is annoying to write for.

Arctos

Fire and Blood
    Years
  • Is there anyone who's character would wish to meet up with Teruyoshi and Seishin? Bit of a loss as to what to do with him now that Genevieve's character who he had been attending to has been taken away.

@Lt Col Fantastic - I'm assuming here that you are taking Makoto away as you had planned (this may have already happened Im rereading the progress at the moment to catch up with everything.)

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
    Years
  • @Akio-kun: Should I post again? Or should you as the little girl & Kiyoko? I kind of have writer's block still.

Back