• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon GS Advanced RM2K

How much do you like how this game is looking so far?

• Very Good

Votes: 13 40.6%
  • Good

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • So-So

Votes: 6 18.8%
  • Bad

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Very Bad

Votes: 4 12.5%

• Total voters

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
Years
  • Good luck, it sounds like you'll need it, lol! If you want any chipsets, let me know. If there are things missing that you would like, I can add 'em in too. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

rubyrulez

Back in Action...again...
    Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    Good luck, it sounds like you'll need it, lol! If you want any chipsets, let me know. If there are things missing that you would like, I can add 'em in too. Just let me know if I can help in any way.

Thanks for your offer, I greatly appreciate it. Right now, I am fine, but I may need some chipsets as I get to later towns, plus I will need help with the technical side of it. And remember, no good deed will go unrewarded. Once again Thank You!

Enix-Zae

1000 posts by 2020
    Years
  • Wow, this is looking really good :). Apart from a couple of glitches in the tilesets, and the old man who doesn't fit in, i cant wait till its finished :P

rubyrulez

Years
  • :4: Right, I need to fix the tilesets, and I should have more pics soon. Azalea Town is all smushed together! :3: :laugh: lol :laugh:

rubyrulez

Years
  • sapphirerulez said:
    This game looks very cool! Keep up the good work rubyrulez!

Thanks a lot! I am working very hard on putting together this game! I hope to have more screens soon!

rubyrulez

Years
  • Good is Good, your choice is based on the screens I post, anyway, I got up to Azalea Town, trying to get that far in the Game Boy game so I can work on the people there! Right now, however, maps are top priority, and I may need some chipsets for the Union Cave, Ilex Forest and for the bullet train station. If i'm lucky, I may be able to make some of those myself, but if I need help, I will ask.

rubyrulez

Years
  • I'll release a demo of maps only as I'm working on the technical side of it. If you can contribute to the technical part in any way, I will give you credit for it!

rubyrulez

Years
  • Here are some more screens for you to gaze at. As you can see, the Union Cave is a bit bigger and has no people in it yet!

rubyrulez

Years
  • rm2k3kid said:
    Hey looking good... I like the chipsets how much have you done map wise? Hope to see more of this :)

Mapwise I have done up to Route 34 and I am planning on continuing. It's tough, but I am able to do it!

rubyrulez

Years
  • Just some small trouble

Well, I have upgraded my computer to a much better one, and I was able to get my RPG maker up and running, and Pokemon GS Advanced can still be played, but the fonts are messed up, and I am having trouble fixing them, even with those font fixes. Can anyone reccomend anything?

Years
  • rubyrulez said:
    Well, I have upgraded my computer to a much better one, and I was able to get my RPG maker up and running, and Pokemon GS Advanced can still be played, but the fonts are messed up, and I am having trouble fixing them, even with those font fixes. Can anyone reccomend anything?

Do you have those fat fonts, that are hard to read while playing?
    If so, i dont know how to fix them since i have them too.

EDIT: I just fixed them earlier by re-installing the fonts from MS Office, dont know if it will work though, if you dont have MS Office then i dont know how to fix it.

Last edited:

rubyrulez

Years
  • I was able to fix those fonts using an RPG Maker 2000 font patch (I upgraded this game to RPG Maker 2003), and on that note, here are some more screens which shows another new feature, the battle center!

Back