• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Galactic Platinum [DEMO RELEASED]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
Years
  • Main Character Will have Grey Hair (Silver Kinda)
    The Regular Grunts will have Blue hair.
    Update, Inserted the Cypher OW, and H2O is helping me insert some sprites, cave tiles, and fix some scripts so I will credit him.

adamb241

Pokémon Raging Fury
    Years
  • This is looking great, awesome story line and everything! Your maps still need some more, they are way to basic and don't have any flair in them. Your cave picture (Pictured Above) is very bland, you really need to try and make your maps a little more unique. Great work so far though, can't wait to see the beta.

onyx79

Red Dead Revolver
    Years
  • wow man that's really awesome I like the hair of the player,are you going to insert the sprites with advanced series or with unlz?

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • The Demo Is Out!

Known Glitches.
    .You Get a Croagunk - It appears as a spearow.
    .When You get to the end of the Route outside the cave. It is A dead end (the end of the demo)
    .This is a very short demo, you get your pokemon but dont get to the Academy.

Anymore glitches? Just Tell me.
    And Presenting the Demo.

~Kian~

Spriter In The Making
    Years
  • congrats on the demo you got that out fast, id download it but i cant download anything on this com sadly but luckily there isnt a lot of bugs,

~kian

GFA

Mega Blastoise is my homeboy
    Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2018
    Uh, the concept is OK, but naming the guy Cyhpher is dumb, Galactic admins naming all had to do with the solar system in some way, Cyhper... That's like something with computers?

Also, the geography of Sinbnoh wouldnt change after oly 100 yeas :/

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • And why aren't I in the credits? ;~;
    You Havent done anything yet -_-

Uh, the concept is OK, but naming the guy Cyhpher is dumb, Galactic admins naming all had to do with the solar system in some way, Cyhper... That's like something with computers?

Cyrus has nothing to do with space either.
    And The Geography would change a bit.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • Uh, the concept is OK, but naming the guy Cyhpher is dumb, Galactic admins naming all had to do with the solar system in some way, Cyhper... That's like something with computers?

Wow, you really can't spell.

Definitions of cyrus on the Web:

Persian prince who was defeated in battle by his brother Artaxerxes II (424-401 BC)
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn
    The Cyrus IMAP server differs from other IMAP server implementations in that it is generally intended to be run on sealed servers, where normal users are not permitted to log in. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_(imapd)
    This is a listing of notable characters from the video game Chrono Trigger, a console role-playing game released in 1995 by Square Co. (now Square Enix) for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System video game console. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_(Chrono_Trigger)
    Cyrus the Great figures in the Hebrew Bible (Old Testament) as the patron and deliverer of the Jews. He is mentioned twenty-three times by name and alluded to several times more.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_(Bible)
    The following is a list of characters featured in the Canadian television series Trailer Park Boys.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_(Trailer_Park_Boys_character)
    Cyrus is the given name of a number of Persian kings. Most notably it refers to Cyrus the Great. Cyrus is also the name of Cyrus I of Anshan (ca. ...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyrus_(name)
    An ancient king of Persia; A male given name
    en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Cyrus
    CYRI - Rivière-du-Loup Airport, , is located south southwest of Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, Canada.
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CYRI
    "(Heb. Ko'resh), the celebrated "King of Persia" (Elam) who was" "conqueror of Babylon, and issued the decree of ...
    www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Free-Bible-Dictionary-C.php
    an architect, who lived at Rome at the time of Cicero, and died on the same day with Clodius, bc 52. (Cic. ad.Fam.Yii. 14, ad Ait. ii. 3, ad Qu. ...
    www.ancientlibrary.com/smith-bio/0934.html
    HK Curtis bought the oldest weekly in the United States, the Pennsylvania Gazette, once operated by Benjamin Franklin, in 1897 and renamed it the ...
    www.encyclopedia.com/doc/1G2-3468300219.html
    Conquerer of Babylon who sent the Hebrews back to Israel and Jerusalem. Around 550 BC
    www.oplnk.net/~ajackson/glossary/gloss_c.htm
    a lizardLizard Lizards are reptiles of the order Squamata, which they share with the snakes .... -like "slinky serpent"; he often tries ...
    www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Dragon_Tales

You lose.

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
  • Definitions of cypher on the Web:

zero: a mathematical element that when added to another number yields the same number
    nothing: a quantity of no importance; "it looked like nothing I had ever seen before"; "reduced to nil all the work we had done"; "we racked up a pathetic goose egg"; "it was all for naught"; "I didn't hear zilch about it"
    cipher: a person of no influence
    code: convert ordinary language into code; "We should encode the message for security reasons"
    cipher: a secret method of writing
    calculate: make a mathematical calculation or computation
    wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

All the qualities needed for an evil genius, no?

The Ominous Plains

I'll make Userbars for You!
    Years
  • i've just played the demo for the hack.
    I love it.
    Just to check, in the demo you can't do anything after you receive you "croagunk"?
    thanks for the demo:)

.Tactic.

x.Paranoid's BackAlley.x
    Years
  • Thanks man.
    After you recieve the pokemon you go outside. You can battle some wild pokes. It is a short demo, but the Beta will be really good, sadly it wont get to Sinnoh tho.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back