• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Community Member Lounge - so how do you like PC so far

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I should introduce myself too! My name is Rika and I've been around PokéCommunity for over 8 years now. I've made so many great friends here and I love to make even more, so hit me up with a VM if you're ever bored <3 I mostly hang around the Roleplay Theatre section, because it's so much fun to write stories together with others. Try it out c;

i want to be a fairy together with sylveon

Pebbles here :pink_love:
    if you are ever in need for a new avatar/signature on the forum or anything else photoshop related, i am your girl ^^
    ooo Sylveon <3 I love its shiny form! I'll put you up with Eevee for now (; Bring me 5 links to posts you make after this in Main Street and I'll evolve it!

Right here. *_*

I adore Altaria, but Swablu is a flying type, hmmm...

I'll go with Bagon. c:
    Oh, that's a pity... Maybe you can have Swablu as a dragon anyways though! Since it evolves into dragon c: I put you up with Bagon now but you can change that if you want <3

Electric types! They pack awesome speed, awesome damage and awesome awesome.
    Haha agreed, they are cool! Hmm. I guess I actually really like Electric types too. But Fire still are the hottest bunch!
    Would you like a pokémon partner? c:

Blah

Free supporter
    Years
  • I should introduce myself too! My name is Rika and I've been around PokéCommunity for over 8 years now. I've made so many great friends here and I love to make even more, so hit me up with a VM if you're ever bored <3 I mostly hang around the Roleplay Theatre section, because it's so much fun to write stories together with others. Try it out c;

Haha agreed, they are cool! Hmm. I guess I actually really like Electric types too. But Fire still are the hottest bunch!
    Would you like a pokémon partner? c:

Hello Rika, I somewhat impressed you managed to add the accent on the "e" in PokeCommunity. As I say that I don't accent it at all :^)

I'd pick Elekid because it looks like an egg with a plug on it and I like that it's bald :D

Parasyct

Ya Boi
    Years
  • Hai, it's not like I've joined yesterday but I'm still pretty new here so yeah, I guess I'll join the fun xD

My favorite types are Ghost, Water and Poison but I'll pick Ghost since no one has picked it yet (which kinda suprises me, Ghosts, along with having spoopy Pokédex entries, are pretty badass, no?). Taking Phantump, the cutest ghost ever, as my partner.

I've made my introduction before but anyway, I'm Parasyct and I'm here because the community seems pretty friendly and helpful and it's nice to have a place where there's people with the same interests as me (pokimen in this case) to chat with, even though most of the times I prefer to just stay in the shadows reading threads instead of actually posting, since I'm kinda shy and all that, but I'll be around. Well, feel free to hit me up for anything, from trades to battles to whatever you feel like!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I think we all know I have a lot more than 10 posts in Main Street. Can I have my Oddish into a Bellossom please?

Years
    • Seen Sep 7, 2016
    Hello Pokecommunity! My name is Ghostflame, nice to meet everyone.

I've been lurking on and off here for a few months now; I think I made this account in November 2015. Haven't really tried to be active, but I will make an effort now to show up more! I've noticed a few members here also have Youtube Channels, and was hoping to start collaborating with people.

On that note, can someone show me the correct thread in which to start a tournament/league thread, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Type: Dark. If I could have my follower be a houndour, that would be awesome :D

Years
  • It's time I stop lurking and start posting!

Hai, I'm Flix~
    I love Pokémon, so I should feel right at home here ;)

My favorite type is Psychic, and my most favorite Pokémon is Ralts :3

I always had a thing for mysterious things, and it doesn't get more mysterious than Psychic! Or Dragon... or Dark... or any other type, really. Pokémon in general! That's why I have devoted my life to uncovering their secrets...
    (No, really, I have!)

Hai everyone :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hai, it's not like I've joined yesterday but I'm still pretty new here so yeah, I guess I'll join the fun xD

My favorite types are Ghost, Water and Poison but I'll pick Ghost since no one has picked it yet (which kinda suprises me, Ghosts, along with having spoopy Pokédex entries, are pretty badass, no?). Taking Phantump, the cutest ghost ever, as my partner.

I've made my introduction before but anyway, I'm Parasyct and I'm here because the community seems pretty friendly and helpful and it's nice to have a place where there's people with the same interests as me (pokimen in this case) to chat with, even though most of the times I prefer to just stay in the shadows reading threads instead of actually posting, since I'm kinda shy and all that, but I'll be around. Well, feel free to hit me up for anything, from trades to battles to whatever you feel like!
    Welcome again then! c: Phantump is so cute. Posting is fun, if you like to interact with people of course. It's also kind of easier to just jump into threads and talk with people on a forum than to approach people irl sometimes. I hope you'll enjoy the forums in the way that suits you the best~

Perfect! Let's evolve <3 Have you found any nice Fairy themed threads around the forum?

I think we all know I have a lot more than 10 posts in Main Street. Can I have my Oddish into a Bellossom please?
    i dun believe u, pls follow Pebbles' example and provide le proof

well okay this time it's ok :D evolvu! But only to Gloom (;

Hello Pokecommunity! My name is Ghostflame, nice to meet everyone.

I've been lurking on and off here for a few months now; I think I made this account in November 2015. Haven't really tried to be active, but I will make an effort now to show up more! I've noticed a few members here also have Youtube Channels, and was hoping to start collaborating with people.

On that note, can someone show me the correct thread in which to start a tournament/league thread, that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Favorite Type: Dark. If I could have my follower be a houndour, that would be awesome :D
    Nice to meet you, Ghostflame! Really cool username there. I hope you want to post around some now c: Yea PC has its own official youtube channel too! Right here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMDT_4aT0g69wHS_69s5WDg

Hmm. I'm not too well versed in the battling scene, but have a look around Battling & Team Building? Ask wolf if you don't find what you need! http://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=260

Anyways, I'll set you up with a Houndour!

It's time I stop lurking and start posting!

Hai, I'm Flix~
    I love Pokémon, so I should feel right at home here ;)

My favorite type is Psychic, and my most favorite Pokémon is Ralts :3

I always had a thing for mysterious things, and it doesn't get more mysterious than Psychic! Or Dragon... or Dark... or any other type, really. Pokémon in general! That's why I have devoted my life to uncovering their secrets...
    (No, really, I have!)

Hai everyone :)
    Hello there Flix! How are you liking the forums so far? Sounds like you'd be a pokémon researcher if you could (; Me too, totes. Sadly, we've gotta be more boring - but can love pokémon in our freetime! I'll set you up with a Ralts. You'll get to choose which final evo you'll have later, that's exciting c: unless you're already set on one, of course.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Alas, I'm endlessly split between Gardevoir and Gallade. Then again, Gardevoir has the best Mega Shiny EVER, so it is easier to sway towards it - but Gallade gets nice typing. I will have to think about it!
    I do like the forums quite a lot... But it's so big, I don't know where to post T_T Every time I wake up, there are upwards of seven pages of new posts, so that's not easy to look through...
    On that note, is there maybe a way I can post my Anime reviews here? It would probably get them better visibility, and considering the server they're currently in is pretty cheap (and down, as of this writing), well... xD

Oh yeah, and I'm actually working on a YT-Series (slowly, because I try to be thorough) in which I do talk and theorize about Pokémon, so so much for we've gotta be more boring! =D

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2021
    Heya! This is a pretty cool thread, looks like fun!

As for types, Rainbow looks a little lonely on the Grass team... they need some more love, so I'll take Chikorita. ^v^

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Alas, I'm endlessly split between Gardevoir and Gallade. Then again, Gardevoir has the best Mega Shiny EVER, so it is easier to sway towards it - but Gallade gets nice typing. I will have to think about it!
    I do like the forums quite a lot... But it's so big, I don't know where to post T_T Every time I wake up, there are upwards of seven pages of new posts, so that's not easy to look through...
    On that note, is there maybe a way I can post my Anime reviews here? It would probably get them better visibility, and considering the server they're currently in is pretty cheap (and down, as of this writing), well... xD

Oh yeah, and I'm actually working on a YT-Series (slowly, because I try to be thorough) in which I do talk and theorize about Pokémon, so so much for we've gotta be more boring! =D

You like Gardevoir more than Gallade? But Gallade has those cool arm blades (;

In terms of you anime reviews, check our our Anime subforum! While I'm not too keen on whether or not you can post single reviews there, I'm sure if you read that subforums rules and/or private message the Moderator there, you're more than likely to get your answer! (:

Years
  • I believe Janna (Sheep) is the best bet atm; mentioned she was sorta looking after the section, soooo...!

Looking at it, I guess she could be the logical choice to act as the official mod, since that's what she's been doing with Pokemon General. I know she did organize a new event in Pokemon Anime so I guess we could say she's the caretaker mod.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
  • What's up everyone! I suppose I shall join this as well since I peruse this section a bit!

The name is FireSnow (or Vince, real name) and I've been a member for 9 months now. You'll see me most often in the Roleplay Theater or PokeTrivia sections but I really post everywhere. Anyways, hope to talk to all of you at some point or another!

Now, though my love for Buizel is very real, my favorite type is not Water but actually Fighting. So, if ya don't mind, I'll be the first member on the Fighting list and I'll pick Hawlucha as my trusty companion! Who needs evolution when your partner is a luchador

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back