• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A wild FAERYDAE has appeared!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Pokémon site, so that title was begging to be used.
    Anyway, hello everybody! I have lurked around here for just a tiny bit, and know that I definitely wanted to join. I might be on a choose your story thread, or I might even join in a roleplay...

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Hiya, Faerydae! We don't get many people here joining for roleplay or story purposes, most are ROM Hackers or traders, but there's still plenty of people here who share your interests. If you're thinking about joining a roleplay, why don't you have a look at the Roleplay Theater? I'm not really into it myself, but some of my best friends on PC are regulars of that section, so it'll certainly be fun :)

Welcome to PC!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2017
    Thank you!
    And I just looked at some of the games here, and now I am playing Pokémon Gaia. Have a nice day!

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
  • A wild FAERYDAE has appeared!
    FD

if you are in need for a cool signature / avatar for your profile here, check out my shop ;)​

Years
  • Glad to hear you already have some ideas of what you want to do. ^^ Unlike me, I was stuck for a few weeks and mainly just posted in the same place every once in a while lol. Nice to meet you Faerydae!

Gaia's very popular and there are a lot of other fangames you can try out too; I've played a few years ago but haven't gotten the chance to catch up with all of these new awesome ones that were released since. Still stuck in the days of Shiny Gold and Liquid Crystal which are from quite a while back.

Anyways, see you around! Hope your experience on PC has been pleasant so far. [:

Back