• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Starlight's Moonroost~ (Breeding and HA Pokemon Shop <3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Name: FugleFlokk
    FC: 4098-6986-7260
    Pokemon: Ralts
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Trace
    Moves: Not needed
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 6 IV
    EVs: Sp.Atk 252 Spd. 252

Pokemon: Eevee
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: HA
    Moves: Not needed
    IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31 or 6 IV
    EVs: Sp.Atk 252 Spd. 252

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Breeding Request Form~
    Name: (Your name goes here~) (Ign right?) Brendan
    FC: (Your Friend Code goes here~) 3497-0096-2951
    Pokemon: (The Pokemon you want me to breed goes here~)Squirtle
    Ability: (This is where the Ability you want the Pokemon to have goes~) rain dish
    Moves: (The Egg Moves you want the Pokemon to have goes here~) Fake out

The rest can be left random as I don't really care about it :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2017
    Hi.. For the breeding request.. what pokemon will I have to trade? I just bought pokemon x and don't have a really rare or unique pokemon to offer.. Also how can I get your free sylveon?

Years
  • Breeding Request Form~
    Name: LRachelR5
    FC:
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Torrent
    IVs: 5IV minus special attack or less it doesn't matter I need her for breeding a HA one
    Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3

Starlight Latias

Name: (Your name goes here~) (Ign right?) Brendan
    FC: (Your Friend Code goes here~) 3497-0096-2951
    Pokemon: (The Pokemon you want me to breed goes here~)Squirtle
    Ability: (This is where the Ability you want the Pokemon to have goes~) rain dish
    Moves: (The Egg Moves you want the Pokemon to have goes here~) Fake out

The rest can be left random as I don't really care about it :)

Can I have a Sylveon as well?Also I would like to give you some HA starters,the ones you dont have.

Hi.. For the breeding request.. what pokemon will I have to trade? I just bought pokemon x and don't have a really rare or unique pokemon to offer.. Also how can I get your free sylveon?

Breeding Request Form~
    Name: LRachelR5
    FC:
    Pokemon: Mudkip
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Torrent
    IVs: 5IV minus special attack or less it doesn't matter I need her for breeding a HA one
    Shiny Rule: If the Pokemon that Hatches is Shiny you get to keep it, I'm not going to be breeding Shinies though, as it takes too long, if you want a specific Hidden Power for the Pokemon <3
    It's been awhile since i was last on PC... Ummm... i will breed all of these Pokemon later today okay?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2016
    Hey Starlight, ive been looking for a HA Nidoking for ages now and a friend of mine told me to check forums and i stumbled across this thread. Are there any specific rules i should be aware of when it comes to the actual trading? Like, what do i trade you back in return for you breeding a pokemon for me? :s

Im a complete newbie to this forum so i have no idea how things work... x)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back