• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ace Phantom Custom Tiles

What do you think of my tiles??

• Total voters

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Hei everyone,i am making custom tiles for my hack but some of them are for public...

Here goes...This is a few tiles i come up with..btw,i make them from scratch..

*Tileset 1*
Spoiler:

*Tileset 2*
Spoiler:

Some revamping tile,edit version from tileset 1 and new tiles

Torn World Tile Set
Spoiler:

Heart Gold & Soul Silver tiles
Spoiler:

They are not that good..but along the way,i will pick up more skills and my skill will improve and i can come up with much more better tiles..
So stay tune for more updtes...XD:);)

Your pc buddy,
Ace Phantom

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 18, 2024
These are nice tiles!I like them, Ace.Keep up, and fix some dimension mistakes, k?

Last edited:
Years
These are nice tiles!I like them,Ace.Keep up,and fix some dimension mistakes,k?

Could you be more elaborate next time. You didn't crit him at all or tell him what you think he should improve. Your not helping by saying "These are very nice tiles!" Some of them do need work...

My review is in the spolier...

Spoiler:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Could you be more elaborate next time. You didn't crit him at all or tell him what you think he should improve. Your not helping by saying "These are very nice tiles!" Some of them do need work...

My review is in the spolier...

Spoiler:
owhkae..cool...i will fix them up and post the fixed tiles after i finish them....XD

Kindo

What!!
Years
Well since I don't know much about spriting but these have nothing bad in them except maybe you could fix the top left corner(Already mentioned)And the last one of them all by making the roof on the right side equal to the left side and then they will be almost perfect.

Good Job!

-Mr. Hack

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
Years
Some reviewage below xD Not too much, but meh!

Spoiler:

Sorry about that, but I'm only trying to help ;)

Tunaboy88

Special Beam Cannon!!!!!!!!!!!
Years
2d0gvb8.jpg

The First 3 tiles are great but it is just the last two tha are weird in a way, I meant who lives in a triangle house itz cool but weird and the other just seems odd at the top corner anyways good luck in the futrue.

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years

Everything here except for the second does not look like its from a birds eye view like how buildings look in the games. To fix this you should add a bit more of the roof ... I think. Shorten the view of the bottom of the building a tad and add to the top a bit more. Especially on the third one.
[/QUOTE]

This is nice, but please oh please! xD I don't know if you meant to or not to prevent steeling, but please don't save on paint. xD It ruins the sprite. Save on paint.net or photoshop. ;)

Keep up the great work! These are wonderful for your first few tiles!

The First 3 tiles are great but it is just the last two tha are weird in a way, I meant who lives in a triangle house itz cool but weird and the other just seems odd at the top corner anyways good luck in the futrue.

Played DP? That triangle house sorta reminds me of this:
triangle.png
I think its a cool idea. xD

Last edited:

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Everything here except for the second does not look like its from a birds eye view like how buildings look in the games. To fix this you should add a bit more of the roof ... I think. Shorten the view of the bottom of the building a tad and add to the top a bit more. Especially on the third one.​
Tanx for the advice..i have problem doing the roof or making it look like the tiles in-game...but i am trying hard to make it look nice...

Vannah:This is nice, but please oh please! xD I don't know if you meant to or not to prevent steeling, but please don't save on paint. xD It ruins the sprite. Save on paint.net or photoshop. ;)
Keep up the great work! These are wonderful for your first few tiles!

Tanx..XD

Vannah:Played DP? That triangle house sorta reminds me of this:
triangle.png
I think its a cool idea. xD[/QUOTE]
I know..that is why i try to do it triangular but it does not look pleasing{my tile}but i will improve on it...

Here is a tiles i make...{the pallete still need a little bit work i think or the roof or anything}
comment on it...{critism accepted as if there are none,i will not know my mistake...}

Practice makes perfect...

6oftzm.jpg

Last edited:

Vannah☆

Spriter
Years

That first building is off to a great start. :o But it looks almost G/S/C -ish. Give the spheres some shading. The roof is lacking some sort of new mechanic that was used in FR/LG, R/S/E, and D/P/P but I can't quite place my finger on it. You made the base part of the house look very nice. Just do that with the roof. Maybe some different shading with dithering pixels.

Second one: I like the idea for the roof and stuff. xD The door needs some work and the roof needs some more shading in my opinion.

Third: Very nice. Clearly R/S/E style -ish. I'm no expert though. ^_^;;

Fourth: Odd, but I like it. Could use another window. Maybe use that striped lining roof style for the first building?

Fifth: I love the bottom part of the house except for the fact that the door could use some shading. I see what you were going for with the overall look combined with the roof and all, but you need to do it better. The roof looks like a bunch of brown play-doh snakes drooping off the center piece. I think it calls for more of that vertical lining.

Sixth: Nice little cabin, just like the third, though the door could use a light brown color striping instead of the black.

Seventh: It's alright, but I don't like the overall idea very much. It reminds me of the munchkins from the wizard of oz. Something that they would live in. Door could be...bigger?

Eighth(final): Looks like a little lego house. I guess it could be sort of a little beachside run down PC, but it needs some more hightech kinda stuff for the big city. Larger size, more roof detail, and some high class shading and extra windows.

Keep it up!

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
That first building is off to a great start. :o But it looks almost G/S/C -ish. Give the spheres some shading. The roof is lacking some sort of new mechanic that was used in FR/LG, R/S/E, and D/P/P but I can't quite place my finger on it. You made the base part of the house look very nice. Just do that with the roof. Maybe some different shading with dithering pixels.

Second one: I like the idea for the roof and stuff. xD The door needs some work and the roof needs some more shading in my opinion.

Third: Very nice. Clearly R/S/E style -ish. I'm no expert though. ^_^;;

Fourth: Odd, but I like it. Could use another window. Maybe use that striped lining roof style for the first building?

Fifth: I love the bottom part of the house except for the fact that the door could use some shading. I see what you were going for with the overall look combined with the roof and all, but you need to do it better. The roof looks like a bunch of brown play-doh snakes drooping off the center piece. I think it calls for more of that vertical lining.

Sixth: Nice little cabin, just like the third, though the door could use a light brown color striping instead of the black.

Seventh: It's alright, but I don't like the overall idea very much. It reminds me of the munchkins from the wizard of oz. Something that they would live in. Door could be...bigger?

Eighth(final): Looks like a little lego house. I guess it could be sort of a little beachside run down PC, but it needs some more hightech kinda stuff for the big city. Larger size, more roof detail, and some high class shading and extra windows.

Keep it up!

okae..tanx...i will fix up them to make them more perfect..lol..XD
btw,i forgot to add in this tile too...
1531ro1.jpg

Hey guys..i want more comment on all my current tiles..please drop a comment/critism here to make me make tiles better..:p

Nyu~♥!

Pokémon Opal Producer
Years
Those are awesome! I can't do any better anyway, your doing great! I've never done tiles before, just fakemon sprites.

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
Years
Back