• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Titans: A Superhero RP (T) (OOC/SU)

For the next story arc, would you be prefer your character to be part of a 3-4 person hero squad?

• No, I'd rather not.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm busy now, maybe at a later time.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
The full collection. At your service.
If it's too big: Linky
Spoiler:

I tried my best.
The ones who weren't avatar size are a bit blurry

Last edited:

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
Years
I'm just happy I have my cat. Good 'ol Socks. <3

GreyBidoof

You used a Master Ball on the GreyBidoof!
Years
Announcement:

I am considering opening up an additional space here to accommodate some special plans I have for the future. If anyone is interested, send me a completed SU via PM. I'll be accepting them up until the end of the month.

Please note that this spot is not open yet, as it will be a bit before this characters potentially needed.

Years
I'm back! Sorry for being gone so long. Finishing up high school took up a lot of time, but I'm done now! The only thing that's left is the graduation itself. So, I'll be posting and reading regularly from now on.

Also, Reverb is taking Vegetable Man, if that's open. That rivalry is going to happen.

Years
So, my last two posts have been pure filler. I think I'm setting myself up as the comic relief character here.

Does anyone object to this? If I just keep posting Star Gazer's Random Adventures? Obviously not every day, and not in the middle of serious plots, but are you guys okay with more silly Luna?

Years
So, my last two posts have been pure filler. I think I'm setting myself up as the comic relief character here.

Does anyone object to this? If I just keep posting Star Gazer's Random Adventures? Obviously not every day, and not in the middle of serious plots, but are you guys okay with more silly Luna?

Don't worry Giron is comic relief even when he's on the job haha
Anyway, I'm enjoying your posts personally.

GreyBidoof

Years

I'm really liking it :)

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
Years

Keep going! I really love Luna's personality and the way you write her. Keeps titans awake :D

On another note, I was writing my Nerites post but was cut off due to my laptop getting taken. I should be getting it back tomorrow as it is the day of my last exam though ^^

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I NEED TO POST

everybody slap me if I don't get a post up today

I need slapping.

(why does this RP bring out the worst in me?)

JukeboxTheGhoul

Rocking Round the Clock
Years
I am honestly not sure how to proceed with an additional post, I have a few floating ideas but they don't make much sense. The floating ideas are themed around the police going "Arrest all the Superpowered people" in an attempt to deal with the influx of terror. Or based around a mixture of His superhuman duties getting in the way of an Archaeology call, talking to amanda about living in the tower and collecting said package. Which kinda seems to be "Clean up" The other option is adding drama by having the last petrol bomb make some kind of havoc in the lake or with the crims and he having to rescue them. Which is okay but not really enough to make a large post about, unless I go in to him getting hurt and/or introducing his healing/transformation powers. But that is a bit too serious early on.

I want to write Titans as I feel everyone else is making multiple post and I feel that tying my whole job in one post is a bit effortless on my part.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
Years
  • Seen Nov 23, 2023
The floating ideas are themed around the police going "Arrest all the Superpowered people" in an attempt to deal with the influx of terror.

I don't recommend you go this way, as this would affect all of our stories a lot, and I think such a decision is better made by the GM. You could always ask d00f to do another job?

Years
In my opinion, start writing one of your ideas, maybe a less serious one, even if it doesn't make sense. As you write it out, things will fall into place, or you'll take it in a different direction, or it'll just be a random post where nothing gets done. That's what I'm doing, and everyone seems okay with it. If nothing else, at least you'll find out if the idea has value or not.

(By the way, thanks for the feedback, guys! Makes me feel good that you all like my stuff, 'cause I thought it was terrible when I was writing it!)

GreyBidoof

Years
Get ready for an update post everyone!

Nice to see you're considering your options!

I wanted to point out that Ice is correct in saying that the police idea would probably not be best. Anything that SC does out in the city is good territory though. Just PM me if you need some inspiration.

Anyhow, I just wanted to survey how everyone is faring so far in this chapter. I know a few of us have posted, a few have yet to (myself included), and some are working on JPs. Feel free to let us know how things are going, since it's been a long time since I've seen everybody posting here :) , and I would like to be able to gauge when this chapter will come to a close.

Friendly Reminder: The deadline to submit SUs to me for the future spot ends in 5 days, 8.5 hours.

Also, everyone should take a look at the new RPCT event that our lovely mod Apotheosis has posted! The winner(s) (and possibly other entries I want to borrow ;) ) will have their villain appear in our RP later on!

Last edited:

GreyBidoof

Years
I have updated the thread with a poll regarding the possible use of breaking up the team into squads for the next arc. This is mainly to gauge interest, to be sure to let me know what you think! If you have any questions, as always, don't hesitate to ask me.

GreyBidoof

Years
Well, Here I am triple posting, but I've got another announcement.

It seems that it has been taking quite a while for most everyone to get posts in, which is understandable considering it is exam season in many places. That said, I would like to continue to move the plot along, as the RP has seemed quite lifeless as of late. I will make a new GM post in approximately one week. Please have any posts you still need in by then. If you need more time, or have any other questions, please PM me.

I'm looking forward to this next part guys, keep up the good posts!

Back