• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: [Hack of the Year 2012] POKéMON LIGHT PLATINUM

Samike360

Lover of May
Years
  • Where does the Beta End?
    I just got to Ecruteak City, and Caught Raikou and Suicune, but i cant get to Entei it's just a jumble of blocks...
    I tried the walk through walls cheat, but i still can't find him, can anyone help?

You can fly away from there, go to a certain city and meet a certain character then you go to a certain new region named Sinnoh.

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2010
    Hmm...
    Even though I cant really understand you, the screens look nice.
    Good luck with your hack.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Congratulations on winning March Hack of the Month, Wesley FG. :3
    Your thread is staying stickied for a month~

Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2023
    Tiles

Those tiles are amazing. They look almost like Platinum tiles. There is no wonder in my mind as to why you got HotM for March. Congratulations.

miksy91

Dark Energy is back in action! ;)
    Years
  • Does anyone know here where to download the old beta 3 of this hack ?

EDIT:
    I found the rom file of this game in google :S

Wesley FG

Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
    Years
  • @ ~Watermelon => thank you very much for the support that always gave me, and for its great advices

@naoi. => Thank you and it is a BLASTOISE (girl)

@S.U.R.F => Thank you and yes I will be needing of many helps with the orthographic corrections, as soon as the beta be thrown

@Hall Of Famer => thank you very much, I really thought enough to really build this system taste of its opinion in this theme..

@destinedjagold => thank you very much, for the support and comment really taste of its opinion in this theme.

@Zel 2.0 => thank you very much for liking of my ideas, another that will be placed in the hack still exist and another that I will drift still for the future, really taste of its opinion in this theme.

@kelvin001
    => thank you really the support of everybody helps me a lot in my conquest, and in the origin of the hack.

@hackdownloads => Thank you and if I need I will be behind you

@Azghan => This is the end of the old beta 3. now await the new.

@Maximusje => Thank you for the support:)

@Zora12 => it is only possible to go to TORN WORLD in the new betas, then await

@ilovebianca69 => some are items that will come with the pokemons (CHarizard...), and others are technical that the pokémons learns.

@Master123 => in fact " AURON " (Spanish Hacker) it will insert the music of D/P, in LP.

@BboyAero => Thank you but the new beta will be very better

@Master123² => it awaits shortly he will be thrown, I am putting back because I am full of tests and works of my university for they be done.

@ ~Watermelon => Thank you for the trust and me I will never abandon my hack.

@Factory => I don't understand its question very well, but they will exist many pokémons of D/P.

@bobthebutler =>
    That is a Bug of the old beta, excuse me but it was not arranged

@toolTRA => Thank you.

@Cierra => Thank you for congratulating me for the I reward ^ ^

@Flaming_Printer => Thank you for the help, and comment.

UPDATES

I am really very surprised for the acclaims of LP,
    on this month of March, it went a great surprise to me
    I will be working the maximum in the hack so that the beta comes therefore, and Forced the whole ones for the help and comments

THANK YOU

=====================
    Why was not the beta still Finished???
    ====================
    I am with the almost ready beta, but I am very busy
    with tests and works of the university for they be done, that
    this putting back the process of concluding the beta but shortly her it will be complete.
    AWAIT

SNOWY ZONE

A Zone that occupies three cities
    it is very cold

pokmonlp.png

Shortly the beta will be ready
    P:D new snow animation

Last edited:

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • This hack looks very promosing(Misspelled?)and I've playedd the old Beta 3 and its very good.I wish you the best of luck and hope you never quit:).

Years
  • OMG!! weslay it looks amazing!! i know its gona be hard that last week to wait after u pass it on to mac mini to edit the english but once its all done itr will be worth it. GREAT JOB!!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    cool new updates, though I don't like the leafless trees very much, though... :\
    anyways, the snow animation looks really nice.

also, just don't rush on things.
    and don't worry if it'll take you some time to progress through the hack.
    life's more important. ;)

good luck with this hack project though~

Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2014
    This hacks looks amazing, but I agree with destinedjagold on leafless trees... compering them with the rest makes them look poor.

MrQriz

Austria's Finest
    Years
  • i like your hack very much, but i have to sya that the leafless trees don't fit to the other tiles

Back