• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Wrath of The Akatsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatInsaneKid

Imma PokeNerd!!! lol :B
Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    For the record, I would like to protest the large UBER-ness emanating from Keiji... The fact that he has full power of the Dragon is odd, and at such a young age makes it even more unlikely. Shouldn't he have some weaknesses? Only one Kekkei Genkai? Something that makes it so he ISN'T the UUBERcharacter?

Just saying.

:x

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • I have edited it. What I meant, sir, was that Keiji didn't lose control during transformation. For example, he can't natural disasters on his own- only in demon form. Full control of powers as a Jinchuuriki is impossible anyways- you'd have to be the demon, and then, the person would die, and so would the demon- resulting in a paradox. Keiji is not a huge uber- that would be if I gave him, like, TWO demons. That would just be AWFUL

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Lalalalala.

I'll edit this post with a second sign up later.

Medic-Nin FTW.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Meh 2nd sign-up...

Name: Kyokusen Yuki
    Village: The Village Hidden in The Ice
    Bijuu: 9-Tailed Tiger
    Elemental Affinity: Well, due to Hyoton, she can use ice jutsu, but has lightning as well. However, she cannot use water or wind jutsu outside of Hyoton.
    Clan: Kyokusen Clan
    Kekkei Genkai: She has Hyoton, the jutsu of Haku. Therefore, she has… special attacks.
    Description: A svelte, seductive ninja, Yuki is definitely an ease on the eyes. Due to the tiger, she is stronger and faster, and always lands on her feet. In addition, she has black skin from the tigers physical influence- like Narutos whisker pattern on his cheeks. Her hair is white and blue, spiraling into each other. Her hairstyle is that of Tsunade. She is about 6'8", and is slender. She has an hourglass figure, and large breasts. She wears a fur coat, made of white tiger fur, as well as pants and some black boots. Her piercing round eyes are ruby red. For weapons, she uses senbon, and other weapons.
    Personality: She is a ruthless, cold ninja. she is polite and quiet to everyone, but tends to isolate herself. She enjoys going on missions in foreign lands, and her biggest hobby is travel. She is lonely, however, and wants to find romance. She is intelligent, and energetic. She keeps her energy to herself, but often stays awake or does stuff fast due to her energy. She has a romantic soft spot for foreign Jinchuuriki- she wants to get away, and believes that Jinchuuriki understand her better than anyone else.
    History:
    Born to the 6th Hyougakage, or Glacier Shadow, Yuki has always been pushed to excel. As a Jinchuuriki, she had great power, giving her a lot of respect in her village. However, she, underneath her kindness, always felt empty, especially when she, at age 6, went to the Chuunin Exams, and had no challenge at all. Eventually, she, after mastering her Tiger, became a Jonin. Without any good missions for her, she trained, and gave up on beating her peers. She now goes on S-Missions to sate her boredom.

Jutsu:
    Ninjutsu-

Lightning Release: Lightning Storm Mirrors- Like Secret Ice Mirrors, but red lightning blasts shoots out of mirrors at high speeds and intensity. These blasts electrocute and/or paralyze the opponent with a lot of damage.

Ice Release: Ice Prison- She uses Hyoton to trap the opponent in ice, lift them up, and crush them into a bloody, frozen pulp.

Special Style: Lightning Glacier Jutsu

Her special jutsu, she traps her opponent in a glacier and electrocutes the enemy. It is a combination of burning and freezing, extremely damaging to the opponent.
    Special Style: Electric Ice Blade

Like Raikiri, Yuki summons great energy to her hand. She does it in both hands, puts them together, and forms a huge blade of ice/lightning chakra. Afterwards, she shoots the blade. It can be used, by Yuki, an infinite amount. It is a black and ice blue attack. It is incredibly powerful.

Special Style: Thunder Blizzard- This attack, being near unavoidable, is Yuki's best signature ninjutsu. She forms a gigantic black cloud, and from it, an electric blizzard rushes out. With ice being water, it is very damaging and the cloud is huge, and in a dome shape, shooting the storm from all sides except below.

Taijutsu- Because her Genjutsu uses lightning, she uses ice in her style of attack. Using Crystal Ice Mirrors, she runs in and out of them, continuously hitting the opponent with various ice charged melee moves. Among them is her Arctic Lotus, where she literally freezes the opponent in a downward spiral until they hit the ground, frozen and damage. She calls her style Hyouga Style.

Genjutsu- Yuki has a very special style of Genjutsu.

Brain Destruction Jutsu- Using electric signals, she disrupts and destroys most of the opponents nervous actions, disrupting senses and movement. However, it does not affect basic life functions.

False Comfort Jutsu- Once again using electric signals, she foold the opponent into a euphoric state, giving Yuki a chance to injure or kill them while they think they are in a happy state.

EDIT: Sharpay... Um, a few edits... stop with the "bijuu attacked thing". Be creative. Second, no RASENGAN!!! THAT IS NAMIKAZE ONLY!!! Chidori shall be allowed, by you must get rid of Rasengan. Second, it is Hyougakage. Third, it is Mangekyou Byakugan.

Last edited:

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Let's-a go!

Name: Mizae Hikaru
    Village: Village Hidden in the Clouds
    Bijuu: None
    Elemental Affinity: Lightning, Earth
    Clan: Mizae
    Kekkei Genkai: None

Description: Hikaru is a slightly built man, standing at 5'11". He has dark grey hair, which is generally covered by a pitch black bandana. His eyes are equally grey, although slightly cloudy for no apparant reason. He wears a pair of black pants and a grey jacket, which he wears zipped up half way, in addition to a black mesh undershirt. His black Cloud headband is wrapped around his left arm, and he wears black gloves with metal plates on the top. He also carries a katana at his side, and has bandages and his kunai holster wrapped around his right leg.

Personality: Hikaru, due to having been a Medic-Nin, is very calm and collected. However, that is not to say he isn't sociable, because he is -- he just doesn't act rashly. He is very intelligent, although he often becomes dumbfounded when illogical occurences do occur. ((Which, unfortunately for him, happens slightly often.))

History: Hikaru grew up normally within the Cloud Village, although he was one of the top within his class in the Academy. He became a Chuunin at 13, and then a Jounin at 16, at which time his younger sister died while on a mission. After becoming a Jounin, he was accepted into the ANBU. He left the orginization a year ago.

Jutsu:

Ninjutsu:

-Chidori

-Chakra Kyuushu

-Chakra no Mesu

-Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique

-Earth Release: Earth Flow Rampart

Taijutsu: Hikaru generally uses his katana to attack in close range, although occasionally he uses a variation of the Strong Fist style, which he strengthens by forcing chakra into his hands and feet.

Genjutsu:

-Temple of Nirvana Technique

-Time Reversal Technique

----

Done. :]

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Good job, TIK, although I must ask...

Can you change wind affinity, if possible(notice I'm not forcing you...)- Sharpay's has lightning/wind.

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    brad i will be happy to edit all that stuff but you lost me after no rasengan

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Oh. I said you can use Chidori, and the Ice Village Kage is

A. Hyougakage
    B. My second characters Mother
    C. Due to this, a WOMAN>

Finally, your Kekkei is MANGEKYOU BYAKUGAN>

ThatInsaneKid

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2009
    Lalala.

I'll see what I can do about that.

:]

EDIT:

Changed Hikaru's Lightning-Wind to Lightning-Earth.

Gave Hikaru's old Wind Jutsu to Dansei, got rid of Dansei's Earth Release: Underground Projection Fish Technique.

Finished Hikaru's sign-up.

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    ktn, please do not spam.

If you'd like to ask for a battle in pokemon pearl/diamond, please take it to the gaming forums.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Sharpay, continue to edit. however, please post this time instead of just editing your old post... It's confusing.

you continue to be indescript in jutsu description, person description, and a tiny bit in personality. Post it again... i'll probably accept it. Monkey and Ice Village are still reserved.

As a note, this RPg does not start until after I get back to school, so expect it on about... Jan 10

Last edited:

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
  • Eh... I'm closing this... just ain't worth keeping- I bet everyone who signed- up except for the guy at my school lost interest. Xenocrates, or theEND, either or, please close this. Thank you, o mighty moderators...

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    i totally forgot about this over break at my school, if i remembered this i would not have made my naruto rp and stuck to making a sign up for this, but i most likely ended up dropping this then stuck with Deafeating a marige

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back