• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Naruto: Wrath of The Akatsuki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brad

The Paper Fastener
    Years
    Oh. Well, still- I don't have time. Not to mention at least two of my Rp'ers, the ones who would post the most, have other RP's, most greatly developed. As a result, this shall still be closed. To everyone, sorry... this RP would die SOOO Fast... not to mention I have AANL, Lancaster, and more RP's to worry about. Maybe I'll bring it back after Defeating a Mirage is finished. That one is just too good for me to have ANY crowds... Re: Mix, you are GOOD... you got all of the good RP'ers... aye aye aye...

Usagi-Chan~

What are you doing my love?
    Years
    • Age 26
    • US
    • Seen Apr 7, 2024
    Oh brad im sorry but i have to agree with you , i think i might do the same for my rp

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Wow, not to be pushy or anything, but you guys have two pages worth of OoC posts. Could you wrap this up soon, or make an OoC thread in the Lounge?

Or if this is closed as in like, done without even beginning, Brad, please PM me next time so I can close it for real. <_<

Also, Sharpay_Is_Fabulous, your last post was a bit spammy. ;<

edit;

Closed upon thread owners request.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back