• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Mind Over Matter: A Pokemon RP (Rated T, OOC+SU)

タイラー

Stress
Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    GAH! I wasn't paying attention and now there is 13 posts. :O. Was gunna post in NSTP but i gotta roll (Write)

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • I swear, every time I look away from this thread there are thirty new posts.

Anyway, now that everyone is getting their Pokemon, I guess I have to say this: if you haven't already posted, you can just post later. I will still accept your character. Also, other than saying you follow Erigwani, there is pretty much nothing you can do other than saying sorry for being a douche to the other player characters. So, you really can only just say you follow her or say something to a different player. Also, the walk to the starters is a lengthy one, so you can have a longish conversation with a fellow player.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Yep. We're just constantly posting. Is it too much pressure that we're keeping up? For the record, my character is sort of traumatized of Tory cause all the stuff her stepsister did. So I might get her to do a dramatic change afterwards, maybe halfway in the plot.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
  • Yep. We're just constantly posting. Is it too much pressure that we're keeping up? For the record, my character is sort of traumatized of Tory cause all the stuff her stepsister did. So I might get her to do a dramatic change afterwards, maybe halfway in the plot.

Look at the bright side: because Judge is a ninja, you can always theoretically hire an assassin.
    You know, theoretically.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Name: Samuel Robinson
    Appearance:
    Samuel.png

Starter: Mudkip
    Personality: Samuel is typically a shy, quiet person. He is not known to socialize with many people except those he has managed to become close friends with. If he can manage to summon up enough courage, (which doesn't happen very often) he can bond very well with people. However, he is very intelligent, able to quickly come up with good solutions to problems, and is very good at strategizing (pretty sure I spelled that wrong) in games and other things. He loves Pokémon, and has always dreamed of becoming a Trainer. Samuel enjoys activities such as swimming, hiking, and rock climbing. He also enjoys just looking at the beauty of nature. Overall, although he is shy, Samuel is a smart, active, nature-loving person.
    Other: Histories are optional? Thank you... I stink at them. Nidoking76 is really awesome!

Last edited:

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Really? Thanks. I was worried that my Personality section was too short.

And I have no problem with you calling me Aura. (BTW, I put up the picture for the Appearance.)

crnage

sexy symbiote
    Years
  • wait a minute, do all Pokémon have the ability to talk, or just our starters, sorry.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Cool! Man, I feel so incompetent towards my Torchic now. Then again, at least we weren't experimented to learn speech or to read.

タイラー

Stress
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2014
    Im sorry to say it, but, im dropping out. Way too many rps that im in right now so, yeah. sorry guys

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
  • Umm, how should I get started, giving that everyone else has pretty much received their Pokémon already? Should I just have my character oversleep or something, or... ?

crnage

sexy symbiote
    Years
  • okay, quick clearing up... okay, so apparently Austin's Cyndaquil has a "learning disability", and I know that that's clashing with the "Super Mind", but because he has to be taught he has a greater, um, mind capacity. the other 'mons know full words and sentences, so they can't learn much more (like an adult has a lower retaining and learning ability than a toddler). and, even though Arson's nature is sassy and likes to fight, why does he act shy? well, he's basically a baby, he'll grow into it eventually.

Last edited:
    Back