• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Mind Over Matter: A Pokemon RP (Rated T, OOC+SU)

crnage

sexy symbiote
    Years
    Spoiler:

Am I too late? Heheh. (Also, if you need any extra help, I'm write here. Heheh, get it? Write here? ...Classic.)

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    crnage's character is accepted. It also seems to me like you are willing to help GM which is really freaking awesome :D

And on a side note, I think that the IC will be released soon. Although, an entirely different RP was released just today, so when I release it it will probably be a few days.

Lycanroc

under the sun
    Years
    Look's great. Can you reserve me for Mudkip?

And I know what you're all thinking. "omg look, he's made his first post in like three months" And it is. And I've changed. Meaning I actually WILL finish this SU.

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Look's great. Can you reserve me for Mudkip?

And I know what you're all thinking. "omg look, he's made his first post in like three months" And it is. And I've changed. Meaning I actually WILL finish this SU.

Okay then, consider it reserved.

And actually, I wasn't thinking that, I was thinking "how the ♥♥♥♥ am I supposed to type that username? I don't think my keyboard has stars n it."

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
    Here is my character:

Name: Hachi Zenjubo
    Appearance: Hachi is 5 foot 9 inches tall. His weight is somewhere between 115 and 120 pounds. He has jet black hair and brown eyes. He usually wears a dark blue shinobi shozoku.
    Starter: Froakie, nicknamed Hanzo
    Personality: Hachi is one that prefers to observe a battle before deciding whether to join or not. When he speaks, he usually gives out helpful advice or bits of wisdom. When he thinks, he thinks about how to safely complete his tasks at hand. He is quite fond of Froakie and its evolutions.
    History: Hachi was born in a small village that everyone in it had learned ninjutsu, the way of the ninja. Said village was located in the Kingdom of Viperia, in the Ransei region. His mother and father were two of the best ninjas in the village. His family moved to the Donji region when Hachi was sixteen years old.
    Other: Nidoking76 is awesome

Last edited:

Nidoking76

Not splitting the party
    Years
    Judge Mandalore Shepard's character is reserved. The only thing wrong with this SU is the fact that there isn't a ninja village in Donji, so if you could say he grew up somewhere else and just moved to Donji, that would be greatly appreciated.

Back