• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

POKEMON Hall Of Fame Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

EJames2100

Pokémon Hall Of Fame Supporter
Years
  • Hey all

That idea of having a Pokémon follow around is quiteg ood, had wondered about it myself(Always wanted a Yellow remake :()
    Sounds as though it could be done which could be good :)

Sorry I haven't been around much, got RL stuff going on :(

Suro

Pokemon Hall of Fame spriter
    Years
  • i just had an idea, (i dont whether it will work with rpg xp games but) you could relase patches for each reigon like have the kanto base then and a patch with each reigon you make, just an idea

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • i just had an idea, (i dont whether it will work with rpg xp games but) you could relase patches for each reigon like have the kanto base then and a patch with each reigon you make, just an idea

Well we will think about that after the Orange islands region is completed, which will more than likely to be done by this summer or winter.

Suro

Years
  • sorry about the double post but heres yellows back sprites so far im still doing touch ups (here hat is a pain in the @$$ to get right)

Last edited:

InMooseWeTrust

Jack of All Trades
    Years
  • It would just help people with slow internet, like me sort of...(my modems having a fit) lol

If you have a dial-up connection, sorry, but there's not much we can do to help you. Even after we replace all the music, the game will still be extremely big.

sorry about the double post but heres yellows back sprites so far im still doing touch ups (here hat is a pain in the @$$ to get right)

You're hired as a staff member.

http://pokemonhalloffame.proboards.com/index.cgi

Welcome to the team!

The only issue I have with this latest sprite is that the hat is too big. Try making it a bit smaller.

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • sorry about the double post but heres yellows back sprites so far im still doing touch ups (here hat is a pain in the @$$ to get right)

The backsprite looks pretty nice, I love it. Just make the hat a little bit smaller and adjust the color of Yellow's clothes and it will be perfect!

Why is there too much trivia stuff in your game, some of the things in there talks about cloning human embryos! what has that got to do with the game?

Well it was all Moose's idea to bring unrelated stuff to Pkmn HOF. We already had a discussion about it in the official forum and those elements will be slowly removed. I'm sorry if you feel absurd about it...

Last edited:

Suro

Years
  • If you have a dial-up connection, sorry, but there's not much we can do to help you. Even after we replace all the music, the game will still be extremely big.

You're hired as a staff member.

Welcome to the team!

The only issue I have with this latest sprite is that the hat is too big. Try making it a bit smaller.

yea my broadband modem isnt working properly so ill have to get that fixed,
    anyway thanx for the invite and ive registered as 'evilmonkey'

Edit: !!BROADBAND FIXED!! ive just managed to downloaded the game and i can get you a better prof. oak pic if you want it

Last edited:

Hall Of Famer

Born as Hall of Famer
    Years
  • yea my broadband modem isnt working properly so ill have to get that fixed,
    anyway thanx for the invite and ive registered as 'evilmonkey'

Edit: !!BROADBAND FIXED!! ive just managed to downloaded the game and i can get you a better prof. oak pic if you want it

It would be awesome if you make a better sprite for Prof. Oak, but please do complete the Yellow revision first. BTW, why not make a sprite thread in Pkmn forum to show your work?

Suro

Years
  • this morning i downloaded your game and i didnt have enough time to play it but ive started now. (im up to viridian forest)

prof. oaks sprite is just to small (i dont know if you can enlarge it)

also heres an uptated yellow backsprite(yellow or orange(more faded than prev.) shirt) and ash's overworlds and pics hav been updated

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back