• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Dipu are you typing from an iPhone or something.

pies lol

But yes, Backstreet Boys party!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I turned off autocorrect on my phone ages ago :3

I partied two times last weekend and I really don't want to see a beer now O.o

Hikari, boy bands in general are awful. But Backstreet Boys is my childhood.

Years
  • Hikari, boy bands in general are awful. But Backstreet Boys is my childhood.

No wonder I always hated it when One Direction were chased by teen girls everywhere... it happened quite a lot when they came to Sydney a while back to perform on a breakfast news show. Teen girls were literally trying to get a glimpse at them.

Years
  • What about Korean boy bands? Upwards of 13 guys all ripping their shirts off at once? Probably the life of the party. Bring a supply of disposable shirts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back