• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
  • Lmao, Miley. And people were worried when she was dancing with a pole in her Party in the USA video.

Also, **** yes, check plus on this paper I did in 20 minutes. =D

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • America's grading system is ridiculously different. Check plus is basically an A which is around a 95.

And my professor grades the major papers with letters. =P

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • In college, I was expecting everyone to use the number scale like 4.0 if you're doing really well or 2.0 if you're barely passing. My professors it seems are the only ones who use percentages still.

Are they seriously lowering the fail grade? That's just sad.

Crux

Evermore
    Years
  • George Carlin. Rest in peace you fantastic son of a *****. . .

He makes a valid point, obviously. Several, valid points.

So, what's up, Dcc?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • nothing, really. sitting back and reading everyone's silliness on here.

overall, I'm still trying to recover from a stomach virus that I've been trying to beat since Saturday. ugh.

Years
  • I just managed to begin my steps into getting into school for the Spring semester (so for those who hate me, be glad my activity will go down come January).. I got my schedule all set (will post later in a blog post maybe) and now I just need to apply for my loans to ensure I don't have to pay out-of-pocket.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back