• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hey guys I'm new, nice to meet you.

Years
    • Seen Oct 30, 2016
    Hey guys my names Matthew but you can call me Matt. I'm a shiny hunter primarily but I do do the odd bit of battling so if you want to treads shinies or want to battle then just hit me up. If there's a shiny I'd specifically like then I'll post a thread and if you reply we can make a deal.
    This is Matthew signing off,
    Peace.

Years
  • Welcome to PC Matt, nice to meet you. <3 Shiny hunting's fun, we have a shiny hunting club right here in our Pokémon gaming forum you can check out and post in. I haven't been hunting actively lately since my patience for soft resetting doesn't last long. lool

Enjoy your time here! Hope you'll stick around for a long while, we're quite active.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey guys my names Matthew but you can call me Matt. I'm a shiny hunter primarily but I do do the odd bit of battling so if you want to treads shinies or want to battle then just hit me up. If there's a shiny I'd specifically like then I'll post a thread and if you reply we can make a deal.
    This is Matthew signing off,
    Peace.
    Hey Matt, welcome to the community~ Oh, shiny hunting seems pretty fun! Maybe you'll enjoy chit-chatting in the thread Sheep linked you to. See you around!

Years
  • Cool! What kind of shiny type Pokémon are your favorite? I kind of enjoy finding mine out in the wild because it's always a nice surprise!

Back