• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Hey there! I accept the Calm Flabébé for the Fletctling :).

Depends on which one it is I suppose.

Great she's already for ya ^^... just added ur FC and again thank u I may ask for in the future
    I am West Coast Time (PST) I will be available most of the day cept for 12pm-4pm (hehe yeah I was football with dad)

Sadly this is why
    My complete full dex Y version got loaned out by accident..file completely wiped...which also ment every single battle ready Pokemon removed, so any help is greatly appreciated

Years
  • Great she's already for ya ^^... just added ur FC and again thank u I may ask for in the future
    I am West Coast Time (PST) I will be available most of the day cept for 12pm-4pm (hehe yeah I was football with dad)

Sadly this is why
    My complete full dex Y version got loaned out by accident..file completely wiped...which also ment every single battle ready Pokemon removed, so any help is greatly appreciated

Wow. This happened to be about a month and a half ago. Please swallow your pride and ask for 5 more Pokémon if you wish :).

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    O.o are u sure...well thank u I will keep an eye out for what ever else I come with

AngelicPikachu

"We're Ready"
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2016
    Just make sure they are breedable.

oh well or course ^^....

I got ur friend request...I am Vallera on the 3DS (IGN: Raylah) I will be on my game most of the day breeding and EV training I will give u Flababe and other good IV Breedables or EV trainables ^^

Would of the Adamant Torchics w/ a blazkenite be a possiblity plz ^^ I will breed a 5-6 IV Ekans Adamant no Egg Moves I thought i had some wit

Pokemon: Torchic
    Nature: Admant
    Nickname: (if possible) Chipotle
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (if it's missing HP instead of SpA that's ok too) :)
    Offering: 5-6 Iv Ekans Adamant

Last edited:
    Years
  • oh well or course ^^....

I got ur friend request...I am Vallera on the 3DS (IGN: Raylah) I will be on my game most of the day breeding and EV training I will give u Flababe and other good IV Breedables or EV trainables ^^

Would of the Adamant Torchics w/ a blazkenite be a possiblity plz ^^ I will breed a 5-6 IV Ekans Adamant no Egg Moves I thought i had some wit

Pokemon: Torchic
    Nature: Admant
    Nickname: (if possible) Chipotle
    IV's: 31/31/31/x/31/31 (if it's missing HP instead of SpA that's ok too) :)
    Offering: 5-6 Iv Ekans Adamant

K I'll get working right on it :).

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    I would like to trade a competitive battle ready gangar for -Shiny Jolly Groudon 6IVs* Somehow I've actually already added you in the past, so just get online when your ready

DracoLatch

http://www.pokecommunity.com/s
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2022
    Tell me more about this Gengar.

It's 6 iv. Modest nature. Kalos Born. Abillity is levitate. It isnot shiny. It is nicknamed to Mr. Pillow and not renamable.It's ev's are 255 speed 240-ish special attack ( I didn't finish ev training)

Years
  • Hey I was wondering if I could get a Timid Thundurus 5IVs (31/31/31/31/31/30 Hidden Power Ice)*, Shiny Timid Sceptile 31/30/31/30/31/30 (HP Fire)*, Shiny Hasty Genesect 6IVs(All EMs mentioned above)? I still have that deino that you wanted, but check out my shop and let me know. I have some other pokemon I could offer but I would want them back so they would have to be cloned which I can't do. So let me know.

Thanks

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back