• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Teravolt's Terminal+ Emperium 'last weeks in bussiness'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2024
    Arceus is definitely is a yes. Giratina is Impish, right? If so then I'll take it too. Tell me what's up with Dialga, and Raikou.

We are going to trade my arceus for your shiny regigigas and my shiny suicune for your shiny terrakion

BR 6 iv rash shiny Raikou aura sphere
    BR 5 iv careful shiny dialga

Yes, giratina is impish

Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Interested in the 5 IV Bold rotom, Ill offer a 5 IV HA Qulifish(Not available in X and Y) for it

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
    Years
  • I mean how many of yours for mine. This will make it easier for me to plan and see which will benefit me more.

Uh, I only offer one pokemon for one pokemon. I don't do the whole, two for one thing unless it's like an event or something. Basically, I'm offering one eachof my shinies/egg move pkmn, for one of each yours that I listed and asked about earlier in the thread.

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    I'm looking for Charizardite Y and i have Charizardite X and Blastoisite up to trade

Years
    • Seen Oct 15, 2014
    Sorry, i just started playing so i don't really have anything else, would you be willing to trade it for both stones?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back