• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 16) OCC and Submissions

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
Years
  • who wouldn't Nixie is his lover...... i mean they are love birds who wouldn't expect that much to happen. Oh and just for you to know. There has been a bunch of murders in just one chapter. three because of either Nixie or Lilith.

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • Yeah feel free to join with three people dead we need more people in this

Glaceon13239

Rest in Peace
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Mar 26, 2011
    Name: Daniele J. Taylor. (goes by Danni)

History: Danni was born and raised in Petalburg City in the Hoenn Region. She grew up with a loving mother and an overworking father. She received the email and accepted it but was late for the pickup of Pokemon. She borrowed her fathers Starraptor and flew to New Bark town picking up her Mudkip. When she flew back to Petalburg she returned her fathers Pokemon and shortly after both her parents were killed in the explosion at the Pokemon Center while Danni could do nothing but watch from afar. She has sworn revenge against Team Rocket for this.

Personality: Danni is a girl that was full of sunshine but that all changed when her parents were murdered. Danni is grieving and she figures that if she ends up dying because of Team Rocket she will accept it since she has nothing to live for but revenge. Her attitude is now cold and she will not hold back at Team Rocket unlike she would have. She has lapses into her grief at times and will break down crying even if she try's not to. She won't be at peace until Team Rocket pays for killing her parents.

Appearance

Skin Color: fair skin that's almost white it's so pale

Eye Color: large aqua colored eyes.

Hair Color/Style: Long ebony colored hair that's wavy and held up in a long ponytail.

Clothes: she dresses in an ice blue colored sundress matched with a black jacket and brown boots.

Other: none

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip

Starter Nickname: Wave

Starter Gender: Female

Move Set: Whirlpool, protect, take down, hydro pump.

Hope there are still open spots in this

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Ohk this is third time im trying this, first time the site was to full to let me post and second time somfin about having to post 15 posts of more to post on here. so here goes. forgive me if its not very detailed, it gets tiring after the second time trying to b detailed.

Name: Jezebel

History:
    -Born and raised in Saffron City, kanto region, by her mainly her mother.
    -Parents divorced when she was 5.
    -Mother was a top executive in TR.
    -Joined the TR training school at age ten.
    -Became a TR grunt at age 13.
    -TR broke up and Jezebel and mother moved to Hoenn so her mother could open a buisness.
    -Regions became enemies and Jezebel heard that TR was getting back together to prevent peace from ever reining again.
    -Re-joined TR and became and executive.
    -Current mission is to blend in with a group of meddlesome folks, who are trying to destroy TR once and for all, and slowly lure them to her boss.

Personality:
    -Cold, calculating, domineering.
    -Hates failure.
    -Loves punishing people for failing her orders.

Appearance:
    -Red, shoulder length hair that curves slightly upwards at the ends.
    -Usually wears a white dress with a red R on the left breast.
    -Wears a sky blue tank top, white miniskirt and sneakers for her mission.
    -Pale skin

Other: none

Pokemon:

Has three pokemon. Two are at TR HQ so she can keep a low profile.

Species: Bronzong
    Nickname: Bronze
    Move Set: Gyro Ball, Heal Bell, Safegaurd, Psychic
    (Currently not on team)

Species: Garchomp
    Nickname: Fang
    Move Set: Draco Meteor, Earthqauke, Sandstorm, Protect
    (Currently not on team)

Species: Budew
    Nickname: Bud
    Move Set: Solar Beam, Mega Drain, Worry Seed, Synthesis

Lilliana

Years
  • your accepted this should be fun.

And Event! Event! Event! coming up :) please figure out what your character is most afraid of. One of my nosy NPC Team Rocket Executives is gonna use a Pokemon move to make each person have a detailed nightmare about their worst fear. This should be interesting for responses afterwards.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    hahaha he sunds like a bastard :D. i think my character will b afraid of..ugliness, she is very shallow. Also i noticed in the RP that everyone was just attacked by scientists. Are they TR scientists??? just wondering cos if they are then i hav an idea for my first post. also have they finished being attacked by the scientists??

Lilliana

Years
  • The scientists were a side thing so they're not Team Rocket and yeah we've escaped from the lab with the help of two of the scientists that weren't evil one of whom was infected with a disease that turned him into a Pokemon...a disease they tried to infect my character with so currently she's suffering as the antidote washes through her system.

Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Ohk perhaps i will reveal in my post that the scientists were actually hired by TR to try and stop the kids????

Ohk perhaps i will reveal in my post that the scientists were actually hired by TR to try and stop the kids????

Dont worry about this post ^^. i thort of another way to introduce my character :).

Last edited:
    Back