• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Hope (PG 16) OCC and Submissions

Kay11190

The Drifter
Years
  • I'm afraid I'll have to withdraw as well. I wasn't anticipating this to move quite this fast. Yesterday we were on page 4ish, lol.

Jason Wolf

The Chronicler
    Years
  • since i made Jason as well as Jaklo i figure i'll add an SU(kind of thing) for him and change Jaklos so it has his real name.

finish rest in a sec.

Name: Jason S. Wolf

History: Jaklo T. Wolf's cousin. Jason a native to the kanto region and a profesional trainer is an estemed winner of the hoenn gym challenge. from the kanto originally his family moved to hoenn when his mother got a job at the mossdeep space center. his father and him went to live in littleroot. he received a trapinch as a starter and imeadiatly went out on a journey. a born trainer his father knew he would be a great trainer. on his fathers side it is tradition that the eldest son becomes a trainer of high position. his father the elder brother to Jason's uncle once held a spot in the kanto league, but dropped out when his son was born. Jason once applied for a position in the hoenn league, but all spots were filled.

Personality: Jason is a very mature guy. he has a great bond with his pokemon and understands much more about pokemon then most humans(very broad grouping). he knews all the things his pokemon can do and trusts them with his life. he is often more serious then most. in the end he is just a very set and secure person who knows what he wants, when wants it, and how he will get what he wants. and if anything he will get what he wants all by himself.

Appearance: Despite his young age Jason has some traits of people much older than himself. first of all his hair has turned a mysterious silvery gray, second he has slight wrinkles coming away from the sides of his eyes, and lastly he determined scowl which makes him look at least ten years older. it is also easy to see the youth in him. his eyes glow like light shining through a rain cloud, and the smirk he shows off to tell how he is feeling holds him to his childhood.

Skin Color:caucasian. average kind of skin for him

Eye Color: cloudy gray from after a rain storm

Hair Color/Style: semi-spiky/shaggy silvery gray hair

Clothes: he wears a pair of black jeans with lots of loops and pockets and a dull green colored T-shirt. over this he wears his gray and black hooded jacket. he wears a pair of black hiking boots accented with little bits of dull green. around his waist is a brown leather belt with quite the collection of pouches. a leather necklace hangs down in front of his shirt. at the end of the leather string is a pewter figure that Issac can not identify. he also carries a black and dull green satchel which holds his other items.

Starter Pokemon: Trapinch
    Starter Nickname: Ace
    Starter Gender: male

---------------------------
    current team

pokemon: flygon
    nickname: Ace
    move set: fly, earthquake, dragonbreath, sandtomb

pokemon: vaporeon
    nickname: Zixs
    move set: surf, aqua jet, bite, quick attack

pokemon: mamoswine
    nickname: Trodon
    move set: mud bomb, ice shard, earthquake, avalanche

pokemon: Sentret
    nickname: Sneak
    move set: scratch, growl, dig, foresight

pokemon: Alakazam
    nickname: Legacy
    move set: psychic, energy ball, future sight, metronome

pokemon: bastiodon
    nickname: blockade
    move set: taunt, iron defense, double edge, swagger

-------------------------------
    PC pokemon (don't worry im keeping it minimum)

pokemon: absol
    nickname: prophet
    move set: razor wind, crunch, beat up, shadow pulse

pokemon: metagross
    nickname: Rex
    move set: zen headbutt, meteor mash, bullet punch, take down

pokemon: Garchomp
    nickname: Xeriac
    move set: dig, sandstorm, sand tomb, dragon claw

pokemon: Hitmontop
    nickname: Top Hat
    move set: triple kick, mach punch, return areial ace

Last edited:

Lilliana

Lilliana ~♥~ Silver, Forever!
    Years
  • okay, I'm gonna add another character as well, but he's gonna be on Team rocket :)

Name: Jolon R. Tayler

History: Born in Petalburg Town in the Hoenn Region to two members of Team Rocket. Jolon grew up with the same beliefs as his family. He wasn't one who recieved the email instead his mission is to stop the trainers at all costs.
    Spoiler:

Personality: Jolon is a very good actor. He can make people think he's sweet and kind when in reality he is one of the coldest and most evil people the group will encounter on their journey. He's ruthless when it comes to battles and when he trys to kill the group he's more violent than any Team Rocket member they've come across so far.

Appearance

Skin Color: dark tan from sun exposure.

Eye Color: Deep red colored (Should be a warning sign only the Pokemon understand)

Hair Color/Style: Dark black hair that goes across his face covering his left eye it's long and goes down to the back of his neck.

Clothes: When he first is introduced he wears a red muscle shirt, blue jeans and black sneakers. But once his secret is revealed he's seen in a Team Rocket Executive uniform.

Other: none

Pokemon: Gible

Starter Nickname: none

Starter Gender: Male

Move Set: Dragon Rage, Take Down, Dragon Claw, Dragon Rush.

(Note for Totodile12345, this Gible will attempt to take Nixie away from Snivs but fail miserably)

Last edited:

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • Jolon can't do a mission alone his partner will help him lol :D (thanks for the note because Snivs will open a can of..... on that gible!)

Name: Jacob L. Sweet

History: Jacob was born to a cruel family who beat him for no reason. He joined team rocket because of all the cruel things happening to him. He was partnered to a boy named Jolon who had a gible. He laughed at the gible at first site when the gible slapped him into the ground he stopped.

Personality: Jacob is a horrible actor and can't be trusted on most missions like Jolon is. He is a cruel man. He is a big jerk. He trains his pokemon way to hard which is why their full of hatred and hit harder. He can be trusted in a fight because he is very offensive. But if he takes it to far he can risk his own life and his pokemon. (whos the pokemon that is angry all the time because thats who his partner is >:D

Appearance:

Skin color:Jacob is a pale guy.

Eye color: Dark blue

Hair color: Black hair that is spiked up.

Clothes: A team rocket executive uniform thats red because someone put a white sock with a pink sock in the washer.

Other: None

Pokemon:Mankey

Starter nickname: Fury

Starter gender: Male

Moveset: Close combat, Brick break, Feint, Karate chop

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • yea stick with that makes it much more easier. you know most people say opposites attract. it isn't entirely true but it has some truth in there.

Lilliana

Years
  • yeah thats the best idea and I think it's cute how opposites attracted with those two.

Lilliana

Years
  • Yupp. Jolon so has it in for Yoshi by the way and he knows just how to hurt him, hurt his friends and hurt his partner Pokemon's love.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • that son of a BI.... ok i gotta calm down. But the mother Fu...... ok i gotta calm down. THAT GIBLE BETTER BE WATCHING ITS BACK AT ALL TIMES!?!!? ok i let all of my anger out im good.

Totodile12345

Newbie Writer
    Years
  • yea he'll probably get killed in the process after Snivs is done murdering him Snivs will probably murder Jolon as well for ordering the Gible to hurt Nixie.

Back