• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Hack of the Month] Voting - June 2015

Hack of the Month

• [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=280847]Pokémon Prototype[/URL]

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=309293]Pokémon Maize Version[/URL]

Votes: 21 33.3%
  • [URL=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=318873]Pokemon TRE2: Team Rocket Edition, The Rev

Votes: 31 49.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Hack of the Month Voting - June 2015

This is a monthly ROM Hack contest to promote our community's hacks. ROM Hacking moderators will pick three hacks each month, and you members will have until the next month to vote for your Hack of the Month. The winner hack's thread will be stickied for a month, until the next month's winner is announced. You may suggest hacks you would like to see in the following month's contest in this thread.

Eligible hacks

• Pokémon Prototype by Danny-E 33
      Voting - June 2015
      Voting - June 2015
      Voting - June 2015
    • Pokémon Maize Version by ShantyTown
      Voting - June 2015
      Voting - June 2015
      Voting - June 2015
    • Pokemon TRE2: Team Rocket Edition, The Revamped Episode by PokeGlitch
      Voting - June 2015
      Voting - June 2015
      Voting - June 2015

Rules

• You may only vote once per month.
    • Asking or bribing others to vote for your hack is not allowed.
    • Creating new accounts to vote multiple times is not allowed and will be dealt with accordingly.
    • Voting is done via the poll not by posting in this thread, votes in the form of posts will not be counted.
    • Don't complain that your hack was not chosen this month.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    My vote goes to Maize, it has a ton of unique features and already has quite a bit of playable content. That being said, TRE2 looks incredible and it is obvious Prototype has a lot of work put into it with the revamped sprites. Glad to see Gen 1 hacks getting their spotlight :D

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 24, 2023
    I'm loving the fact that June's HOTM features GBC hacks! Every single one of these hacks has clearly had a TON of work put into them and came out wonderfully, so it was hard to pick a favourite, but for me it's TRE2. I was so impressed by all the new additions and little touches.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Spherical Ice and I initially considered Fat Kid (as suggested) and two of the above three Red hacks for this month. But as seen from previous months that would give Fat Kid an unfair advantage, so we went for the three Red hacks which are all great and definitely deserve to be up for voting in Hack of the Month.

Last month I posted to remind people that they're allowed to nominate hacks for Hack of the Month in these threads, it's mentioned in the thread introduction but people don't usually notice it. Expect to see Fat Kid up in the following months, most likely next month.

Years
    • Age 27
    • OH
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I've been following TRE2 since PokeGlitch posted it a year ago, and the work he's done for it is simply amazing. It gets my vote this month.

Years
  • I voted for Pokemon Maize.
    It's really hard to compare three hacks where the only one is playable.The atmosphere of Maize is wonderful and brings back a memories from childhood.

Years
    • Seen Jun 28, 2023
    Thanks for the nomination (and to everyone that voted for TRE2). Good luck to Shanytown and Danny.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back