• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pie fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
Years
  • Well, I just finished making a pie! (with the help of my friend Cody) It's cherry. I was looking forward to it all week! Seeing as I hadn't actually made one of my own pies, I didn't feel right being in this club. But anyway, I did it, and now I'm going to give you each (Fable, Vic, Bludy, and Glen) a slice as a reward for being long-time members of this fanclub!

Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

And Bludy...
    Spoiler:

Wait you can't spare your pie master a slice! Oh well. I'll go make my own.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    You're cool to even bother to make them. I don't... But I'm quite good at it ;) I've been known for making apple pies for my friends, and boy do they like it... Yesh!

And blueberry pie... Well I think I've stated my favorites before ^^

Is there such a thing as a healthy pie? What do you think/know?

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Do that. Makes the page smoother.

There must be healthy pies! Like... vegetable pies? Eww... vegetables...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    All pies are healthy. They feed your very soul. Literally speaking, blueberry pie is probably best for your body, but it's your soul that matters.

Bluhberry pie is good for your body? 8D -is so very happy-

I knew about the soul thing. You can feel it, the moment you close in on a pie... you feel the GOODNESS emanating from it. It comes into you and makes you feel alive... makes you want to live again... just to eat it~

I need a pie. Bake on for me? Nao?

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • Well I can't bake you a pie but I can bake up some facts on blueberries. They contain manganese, vitamin B6, vitamin C, vitamin K and fiber! And they have phytochemicals that can help prevent inflammation and cancer! In other words, many diseases that end in -itis or -oma can be pwnt by a nice ol' slab o' blubry pie! (And talkin' lak a redneck can also enhance yer soul! Yessiree!)

~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Yay, pie!
    and no lilbittygoat, I'm not trying to be a stalker, it's just that everything yo join is just so awesome!
    Knitted blueberry pie
    pie_main.jpg

Meat pie (go aussie)
    images

not really sure but it looks good
    images

EDIT: yay, I made a card for everyone!
    3108640401_75ae422d3d.jpg

Last edited:

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • ~Poke~

Hasn't played 5th gen yet.
    Years
  • Oh yeah, you need to update the pie of the month...
    what's it called... Fruit mince pie??? The Christmas one...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back