• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pie fanclub

Status
Not open for further replies.

41victory

>.> Nobody saw anything <.<
Years
  • OMG! I don't like pie :( If I was an admin I'd close this for pure spam.

why post in a PIE FANCLUB to dis pie? And this tread isn't pure spam its about pie! Pi and Pie are kinds of pie and were discussing it nothing wrong here now is there?.

Oh I got pics!
    The Pie fanclub

The Pie fanclub

The Pie fanclub

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • I <3 pie even though it gives me gas XD
    Well my gassy friend, are you wiilling to join? If you post one more time I'll utimaticly add you to the list.

WOW theres such thing as a pie fanclub, i must be dreaming :o
    Well post one more time and you'll be added to the list.
    OMG! I love pie :) If I was an admin I'd join this club and wouldn't spam.

You know dumbpikAchu. Why would you bother posting at all if you don't want to join? This club is going pretty good as far as spam is concerned. But flaming....... well I fixed your post so our club can continue.

We'll we have a lot of guests starting to join. If they want to be admitted though they'll have to post again.

Ineffable~

DAT SNARKITUDE
    Years
  • FWAHAHA! I guess I'll join since I DO Like it but it gives my gas which I DON'T like..... So overall, It's not good in the end. but that happens to lot's of ppl. Sometimes I feel I'm too trollish.
    TrollISH? Good one. I don't really trust you to be in this club without totally screwing up, so--in a friendly way--I'm going to tell you to be careful about what you say.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Ok, so I was going to make this wonderful Apple PIE... but then I realized I was still a bit ill, so the only one who could eat it safely would be me and that... wouldn't really be as fun as shaaaaaaring~

So instead, me and a friend talked on phone for 20 minutes about pies.

Bludycomicsinc

If you can read this.....
    Years
  • Ok, so I was going to make this wonderful Apple PIE... but then I realized I was still a bit ill, so the only one who could eat it safely would be me and that... wouldn't really be as fun as shaaaaaaring~

So instead, me and a friend talked on phone for 20 minutes about pies.

Your just what we need at the club.

P.S. How come you didn't share with me?????

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Because then I'd have to make an online pie and that must be sooo much harder than making a non-line pie....... xD -shot for bad bad pun-

Pun... that's like bun! And bun is like pie. Only, pie is better.

Hey... I could make you an online pie. Wait a minute. Or two...

*minutes walks by*

ED: voila.

The Pie fanclub

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back