• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

that guy [TCTI v 8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

For me it's cause of work. Or something else like taking my sister to an appointment or something which I just remembered that I need to do in less than five hours so I should really get to sleep.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

That's about when I wake up

Alas, nothing with wifi is open at that hour, except McD's, who kick me out after an hour despite it being 6AM

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

No, that requires a job, and with my horrendous luck, every place that's a job opportunity is currently "happy with their arrangements and don't plan on hiring soon"

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023

You could still see about throwing around some applications and such. They might not be hiring now but they'll be hiring later and you'll already be in their database for them to look at. It's kinda how I got my job; sent in an application (at random no less just kinda did it at 2am in the morning lmao) and a month later got called in for an interview.

blue

gucci
    Years

I just sent out plenty of applications on a daily basis and eventually found my job. I got a response about 3 weeks after sending the application, had the interview and started the following week.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Taco Salad Night

Rejoice!

Spoiler:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • I need to start seding applications too, since /things/ that happened at work made me unemployed until a new opening out of Spain comes by.

Universe

all-consuming
    Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2016

I have had an interesting day that's for sure..! Slept, mostly. ;v;

What are you up to~?

Aizuke

[b]long sword style[/b]
    Years

If you've played any Dynasty/Samurai/Orochi Warriors game, it's pretty much the same game play.

Massive hoardes of people to fight, chaotic battling, 10 million things you need to get done as quickly as you can or else someone from your army ends up dying/being captured and no one can fend for themselves so you have to save everyone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back