• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Johto Mysteries (T) (OOC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
  • Ah that's okay then :) I hope my Mareep is aweeessooommeee - (go Ampharos)

Also could I request that in one route perhaps at a later stage in the rp we can encounter beldum/metang/metagross?

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I can't promise anything but I'll try xD

Oh and guys! The RP member of the year votes are open so go vote for your faves *-*

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Lol you guys. Imma strt using a random generator to pick pokemon from now on :x

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I can make it so it won't give me legendaries lol xD and i'm jsut redraw the magikarp.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    So you're swimming in the oceon and a diglett appears. Wow the world must be SUPER messed up xP

LOL! well, not really like that xD

EDIT: Replied to everyone's posts. Captures and all :X

Last edited:

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • So you're swimming in the oceon and a diglett appears. Wow the world must be SUPER messed up xP

wolf... nah you know I'll just go with it.

besides the ocean would just use surf... or whirlpool and Diglett would be Long Gone... XD

Oh and by the way, am I allowed to vote for RP member of the year? (I just joined mid November, do they allow that?)
    And if i should be able to... Where is it at? (I don't remember seeing it in chit chat and polls... XD )

Last edited:

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
    Years
  • Its one of the sticky threads at the roleplay corner and yes anyone can vote.

Hey DMP & CrumpledCandy - I changed the color of my CSS so it looks a little different coz having 3 black ones was boring.

Also, question, can you change the colour of it when it says spoiler?

Last edited:

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
  • Bwuh. Generally speaking whenever you see a # followed by six numbers (Basically the only time you'll see a # anyway) that's a color code and is setting the color for something in your post. I like to use https://www.colorpicker.com/ to find color codes for my own stuff. (Just remember to make sure the # is there once you paste it in)

I usually just trial and error for mine. Also, you all have such pretty CSS. It's been a while since I felt that my own CSS was inadequate.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Candy! I'm sorry >.< I'll have yours done today, I pomise Q~Qas well as Wolf's siggy while I'm at it.
    I've been busy q.q barely got to reply to all the IC stuff :/

TheZenTraveler

I know my profile is out of date, but don't worry,
    Years
  • I shouldn't be awake as of right now... But lo and behold! Here I am :), and I have an IC update as well...

I'll be on sometime in the afternoon to nitpick any inevitable... issues that I may find. As for now... I need to get a nap in before I have to head off to class. Have a great morning/afternoon/night everyone!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Well, here's something I tried, Candy

Spoiler:

Oh and guys? I just wanted to thank you for being so into this RP even tho it's only at the beginning ^^
    And I'm sorry I'm so busy at times that my replies to you are slow x.x

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back