• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2015
    Hey Sloo! First of all, I am loving your game!

I just ran into a glitch I'm not sure how to solve. I'm playing it on a GBA cart. When I start up my game, the D-Pad doesn't move my character. Just moves the camera. All other buttons are functional, however.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2017
    Hi everybody,
    I have to say, that this is a very impressive gba hack. Very little bugs, funny text replacement, the complete gym overhauling and the best of all is that it should be possible to catch al 386 Pokemon (gen 1, 2, 3).

Caught my first shiny to day. Never knew about them before to day. (Yes I live under a rock just like Patrick)
    Kind of rare as I found out. I saw in earlier post that the ratio would be the same as in Fire Red.
    So that would be a ratio of 1:8192. 1 shiny every 8192 Pokemon encountered in the wild. To bad it is just an Ekans this time.

Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2016
    Yo wsup, I've been trying but I do not know how to play this on my MyBoy App for my droid. (My, my, that was a lot of my's.) Lol. Do you have a .zip file for download or is there anyway to load a .ips file on my current emulator? Thanks!

Pokéchu

Naive Hacking Noob Extraordinaire.
    Years
    • Seen Sep 24, 2016
    Hey, Sloo. I was wondering if, using 'MyBoy's multiplayer function, you could trade and battle in Pokémon Fuligin. Or do the ladies in the upstairs of the pokémon center just always say, "sorry, but the multiplayer is currently undergoing maintenance" or whatever they say.

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Just started playing this hack yesterday, I love it so much! It's funny, engaging, and challenging!

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2016
    Hey, Sloo, I was wondering, what do I breed Jynx with to get Smoochum? My Ditto doesn't seem to like my Jynx enough.

Infinitum

╭━━╮╱╱╭━? ??╱╱╱╱╭╮╱? ?╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱ ╱╱╱╱╱╱╱╱? ??╭?
    Years
  • Fuligin is a game which I always skipped for some reason, but now I'm starting to think that there's a chance I might definitely play it. Both the storyline and features look appealing to me. :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2018
    I really want to play this game but when I patch the game and then play it the title screen is all messed up and every time to try to choose my gender it just sends me to the title screen. What do I do?

Years
    • Seen Oct 8, 2015
    Im having trouble figuring out how to use or get the hack to work because this is my first time ...

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    Hi, I can't seem to get the attached files to download (its possible they may have been damaged after the recent security issues), is there anywhere else that I'd be able to download the most recent files?

Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2015
    Ditto over here as well. The clicks on the .ips file brings me to a gif window. Not too sure its because of the file format or...

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2023
    I deleted out the downloads and re-entered them, it seems to work for me now.
    Hope it works for everyone else.

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2015
    I reached the house where you trade rare candies for master balls but I already used my rare candies-is there any place to get more?

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2017
    Is there a competition or a minigame like battle frontier after the end of the main story ?

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2016
    For some reason all of a sudden none of my pokemon are listening to me. as if i had traded them but i have all the badges up to largas and they are all under lvl 50

Back