• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Fuligin

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 14, 2021
hey! I was at the game corner when I accidentally closed it and realized I had not properly saved it right the entire time I was playing :)))))). Currently using cheat codes to get back to where I was, but having a good time so far! thank you for making this!

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Dec 11, 2021
Its A Realy Great Hack and How Fiting after Playing Rocket Edition to Find Another Hack were you Play as Team Rocket Member It maybe some time a Bit Confusing as were to Go but i liked how the story turned out but Sad what Happened to the Protagonists brother but Now i Wonder has it Some Benefits to be The Team Rocket Boss + Champion its seems Everyone is Gone now :D

Years
Where in the world is rhyhorn, looking for him so I can have rock/ground in my party since I already have

Lantern: lv.49
Charizard: lv.47
Gardevoir: lv.47
Heracross: lv.47

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Oct 6, 2021
Are certain moves like, thief special instead of physical and sludgebomb physical instead of special, like in gen 3?

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen May 17, 2022
This was my first pokemon ROM hack. I played it because i could join the team rocket. Amazing.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Mar 9, 2022
Thanks guys!
Yeah, the way I made it was all the mapping first, then the story, then trainers and gym leaders, and sprites, then titlescreen and worldmap. So it seemed kind of weird to put out a beta like that.
Also I'm sorry if some of the text seems somewhat rushed lol.

This is a new hack I haven't gotten to try can't wait congrats hope to see another one from you soon

PokerusQuinn

Patching Hatcher
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jan 23, 2024
Playing on MyBoy, I had just gotten the running shoes and went into buggy forest. MY RUNNING SHOES HAVE COMPLETELY DISAPPEARED FROM MY INVENTORY.

Save included for debugging.

Attachments

• Pokemon Fuligin.sav
    128 KB · Views: 3
Years
  • Age 17
  • Seen Jun 12, 2023
Just wondering if I could get some help? I've tried to patch the rom with the ips, but it comes out a buggy mess and the game instantly resets to the opening cutscene when I select my gender

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 6, 2023
hi, im a bit new to all of this. can someone give me a step by step way to download this please

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen May 17, 2023
To make porygon evolve you have to:
1.(you have to have the one from the game corner the only one that works)
2.get it up to lvl 26
3. use a rare candy on it
4.get it to lvl 28
5. What? Porygon is evolving...YAY

If this doesnt work then im sorry but it did for me i still dont know if this is a glitch or not but still trying to find porygon Z evolution
PEACE

I did this and he didn't evolve leveled all the way to 42

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Sep 6, 2023
I did this and he didn't evolve leveled all the way to 42

I released this hack 11 years ago, but to my surprise I STILL have my old notes on the pokemon locations! It looks like you need to use a moon stone on porygon to evolve it into a porygon2.
Also, this hack only has pokemon up to gen 3, and porygon Z didn't exist until gen 4, so it isn't in this game.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 8, 2024
Is it okay if I leave this patch here, it allows the player to run in doors...

Attachments

• Pokemon Fire Red (Run Indoors).ips
    31 bytes · Views: 0
Back