• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GymLeaderLance99

A Muffin Button
Years
  • For some reason, when I've been working on my game using RM2K3, and I'm in the middle of editing an event, I click "OK", and the event window won't disappear. The same occurs when I click the "X", "Cancel", hit Alt + F4, or right-click on the titlebar and click "Close". How can I get rid of that window without having to force-close RM2K3 after working for over an hour?

Berino

Graphics Artist
    Years
  • it means that the window is not responding. U cant close it without closing RM2K3. Its probly cos u hav a rubish computer

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Forget the former problems, they're solved...

Now I have new probs and I would like answers!

First, there is a place where you can define the colors to Transparent and Semi-Transparent. Now I have to know if I just click on the color (example: white or green) and click OK, or click Clear first???

Second, I put base terrain or the lower layer, buildings on the second and things that go even on top of the buildings or the third, right??

Hope you can help!!

youngotaku

Collecter of Mews
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    Qfred:occassionallly u have to click clear usully just click the color 2nd question:yes, that should be corrrect.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Swizzler121 said:
    on both of my games I am creating the impassible mark only works when I make the piece on the third layer! What's wrong and how do I fix this!

Does anyone Know if this is fixable?

sketch

3D animator/movie director
    Years
    • Age 31
    • LA
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Could someone edit this into a walking graphic like normal link on a charset for rm2k3?

Tara14241

Only talent: Geekiness
    Years
  • Got some new problems.

1) I can't seem to get rid of the player's stats. It should be the pokemon stats, not the player. Any ideas?

2) I can't seem to understand how to get a CBS going. Anyone willing to help me on that?

And btw, I'm now using rmxp due to some difficulties with rm2k3.

Cursed

Godking Ragnarok CXVII
    Years
  • Does anyone know where to get Orre charsets, Johto chipsets, or someone willing to help you on a CBS for rm2k3??

Stunt296: What Rm?

PokeCreator_09

RM2K3 Professional
    Years
  • okay, step aside all you noobs. *Just kidding* I'm not a begginer at RM2K3, in fact I'm almost an expert at it, But I can't find out how to make an event that will save your game. I don't mean to take you to the save menu, i mean to save from a custom save menu, which I have. I know it can be aesily done in RMXP due to scripting, but I don't feel like switching gamemakers, so any ideas?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back