• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Help and Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinmora

Rm2k Pro Coder
    Years
    Ok...help needed here...on the enter name function on rm2k3...well it just doesnt work right...like the letters they look like some egypitian language...and it wont let you change it. -_-

Years
    Sinmora said:
    Ok...help needed here...on the enter name function on rm2k3...well it just doesnt work right...like the letters they look like some egypitian language...and it wont let you change it. -_-

on mine it looks good. it would be better to change it but mine dosn't lookk egyptitian. lol. sorry. can't help u. they musn't have translated it or something.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Sinmora said:
    You need to download the enter hero name patch to fix that.

Umbreon's Shadow

People say KYUUUU?YEY!!!
    Years
    I dont know but there are a lot of maps in Google Image search if you search for "Pokemon game maps".

I have yet another question.Since i thought i could make use of the default Battle system in RPGM 2003 instead of making my own,which i dont know how,how could i remove the time gauge for characters?

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Current time script, Diff. View

I need a script where the game can tell the current time, I don't care how it works, if it checks the computer or if the player has to type it in (And not have to type it in every time) if that is at all possible, I would like for it also to always show on the bottom left side of the screen, but I would like for it to go away with call script. Thank you and major credits if anyone can fill this out, And if it's too big just say the word and it's deleted!

@WebmasterTyler- Search "Spriters Reasource" Srry if spelled wrong :\
    at google, web search, you will find a sheet of every route, town, city, and building ;)

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    x-treme scripter said:
    How do I change my game font? And can anyone tell me where to find a script for the default pokemon battle system?
    it's in the scripting part,
    look in main, all down the bottom.
    $fontface = "font_name"

there is no script for a battle.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 23, 2006
    My RM2k3 is not working. I tried re-downloading it, but when I test play my game, the arrow keys will not move the cursor, and my Space Bar/Enter Key will not got to the selected target (New Game). I tried making a new game- doesn't work! Even my other computer, which used to run it fine, is having the same problems. Does anyone know where I can get a working RM2k3?

*edit* Argh! Now my Rm2k won't work, either!

*edit #2* Note that I'm only doing this because I can't get Pokemon (the Pokemon, not the trainers) CharSets for RMXP. If I got these (and how to make the window go full screen in RMXP), then I wouldn't care about RM2k/3.

Last edited:

Blizzy

me = Scripter.new("Noob")
    Years
    Plusle7888 said:
    My RM2k3 is not working. I tried re-downloading it, but when I test play my game, the arrow keys will not move the cursor, and my Space Bar/Enter Key will not got to the selected target (New Game). I tried making a new game- doesn't work! Even my other computer, which used to run it fine, is having the same problems. Does anyone know where I can get a working RM2k3?

*edit* Argh! Now my Rm2k won't work, either!

*edit #2* Note that I'm only doing this because I can't get Pokemon (the Pokemon, not the trainers) CharSets for RMXP. If I got these (and how to make the window go full screen in RMXP), then I wouldn't care about RM2k/3.
    for full screen,
    just press [alt] + [enter]
    it should work ^^

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2009
    Thanks Webmaster Tyler, Your link brought me to a script i had run accross much earlier, knew it would work...But lost track of it, So thank you for For finding that script for me!

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
    I have a problem that's driving me crazy! I have downloaded three chipsets of pokemon R/S for RMXP, but when i try to place them in the second or third layer the white background appears. I just don't know what to do. Can some1 help me?

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    Fblaster said:
    I have a problem that's driving me crazy! I have downloaded three chipsets of pokemon R/S for RMXP, but when i try to place them in the second or third layer the white background appears. I just don't know what to do. Can some1 help me?

OK if the white backgroudn appears, place the tiles on the third layer. And on the second layer REPLACE the grass or florring or whatever, it should dissapear.

Fblaster

Spriter Prime
    Years
    No, it still appears white :( I'm really dispairing! This problem seems unfixable. Please help, i can't do a thing with this problem :surprised

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back