• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Joining Pokecommunity!

Years
    • Seen Apr 6, 2016
    Hello! I've been a lurker here for a long time, and I've joined at last. I'm 25 years old, and have been a fan of Pokemon ever since the original Red/Blue. I have played just about every Pokemon game up until the 3DS, where I've skipped over some spinoffs.

My favourite era of Pokemon is generation III, and it's pretty much all I play now when it comes to Pokemon. I got a five star trainer card and 200+ medals in Pokemon Black 2, and after I did that and played Pokemon X once, I kind of felt I was done with the series and went back to my favourites. I'm still very knowledgeable about Pokemon though up until gen 6, so if you want to yammer with me about Pokemon, I'll probably know what you're talking about. :)

I've joined mostly for the challenges section as I've enjoyed playing the less needlessly restrictive ones, and I hope I can post a challenge of my own for Ruby/Sapphire. Less of a challenge and more reasonable guidelines of how I feel the game is best experienced.

I'll be around, so hope I can hang out and play some games here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Joined at last indeed! It's very nice to meet you; name's Robin! I've been a fan ever since the Red/Blue days as well, and you'll be happy to know that we have loads of fans here who have been fans ever since the very beginning too. And it's awesome that you've been keeping up with the games~!

Ah, my favourite is Gen 3 too. It held so much memories for me, liiike trying to beat my friend's secret base trainers, and even battling them with our gba x gamecube adapters so we get to battle in a 3D environment! It was sooo amazing, haha. Ah, it's soo cool how you're so accomplished in the games! I should be more proactive in the next pokemon game myself. :3

I do hope you'll enjoy the challenges section as they contain really fun and innovative challenges for you! Plus the people are friendly, so you can come and talk with them too! At any rate, have a magnificant stay, and if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask! Have a great night~ <33

Years
  • Awesome to have you too! The name's Nichole by the way, and I'm glad to make your acquaintance. How is everything on your side of things if I ask so myself?

Ruby & Sapphire happened to be my first Pokemon games but I've been a general fan much longer than that. Anyhow, it appears you love challenges and while I'm a more casual player it is always fun to have a little twist to your adventure, and the Challenges board will give you many options to spice up your gaming experience.

Not much else I have here, so I'll just let you carry on and enjoy what we as a community have to offer. I'll see you later, and if you ever need anything don't hesitate to ask us!

Years
  • Aw, the sixth generation is wonderful too imho but each fan is different. Really surprising you got so many medals in B/W2 though.. I don't think I even got half that many. ;_; Would've been awesome with how big of a collector I am. Anyways, big welcome to PC, Colour! I hope you'll enjoy the challenges here and will stick around as active regular.. totally worth it. ;P

Cheers!

Years
  • Whoa, hold up. A maxed out trainer card in Black 2 and over 200 medals? I like you, I have mine in White 2 maxed out also and am very close to 200 myself. But I too am a major fan of Generation VI, I have thoroughly enjoyed both XY and ORAS despite the complaints people have had with them.

And as mentioned above, we definitely have a Challenges forum should that interest you, so go nuts!

Back