• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Show and Discuss Your Collection!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
So, some cool finds at my local Target from Saturday:

Deck boxes with each of the Kalos starters on them:
Spoiler:

And Pikachu and Froakie plushes!
Spoiler:

Now I just need a Fennekin to complete my set of the Kalos starters!

Those are some good finds. Hitting up target this weekend for sure now. My local Walmart always seems to have the fennekin in stock, but that's the only one I can find on a regular basis

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Those are some good finds. Hitting up target this weekend for sure now. My local Walmart always seems to have the fennekin in stock, but that's the only one I can find on a regular basis

When ya'll go by Target, put in the suggestion box to build one here, I see online they have many pokemon things there.

Years

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
There's probably one closer than you think: http://www.target.com/store-locator/find-stores#?lnk=gnav_findastore

Just dropping that to help out a fellow collector.

I'll admit I am spoiled when it comes to Target stores, though... there's practically one in every town of 5000 or more in Minnesota.

Thanks for the link, but that's not near me or even in my state, that's probably the one Lunis visits. But it is close enough for me to visit. We not even have a TRU here, that one is way to fay to visit for me.

Years
Thanks for the link, but that's not near me or even in my state, that's probably the one Lunis visits. But it is close enough for me to visit. We not even have a TRU here, that one is way to fay to visit for me.

That's just the store finder. I'm not sure what state you live in, so I linked that. Try finding one near you by your zip code.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
That's just the store finder. I'm not sure what state you live in, so I linked that. Try finding one near you by your zip code.

That's what I put in was my zip, and so close but really not close enough, I can't believe they not even have one in my state close enough for me to go, but thank goodness for online shopping.

Years
Update, guys! Guess what I found at Half-Price Books?

The Prima GSC Guide!
Spoiler:

Well, that and the Prima Diamond & Pearl Guide (though I do believe I already have one of this one already).
Spoiler:

And to round things out, the Collector's Edition of the Black & White Guide!
Spoiler:

I may have to gather up all my Pokemon game guides to get a group picture. I think these 3 put me above 10 of them in total.

Years
Update, guys! Guess what I found at Half-Price Books?

The Prima GSC Guide!
Spoiler:

Well, that and the Prima Diamond & Pearl Guide (though I do believe I already have one of this one already).
Spoiler:

And to round things out, the Collector's Edition of the Black & White Guide!
Spoiler:

I may have to gather up all my Pokemon game guides to get a group picture. I think these 3 put me above 10 of them in total.

Good score! I have the special edition black and white quite myself:) it's so exquisite, isn't it?

Years
Well, I have a couple of unique pieces, but I only have about 31 or 32 pieces (I just started a month or so ago collecting all merchandise) other than my around 1,200 Pokemon cards which I've been collecting since I was little. That being said, I don't think my collection is worth taking pictures of and posting them.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
How's everyone? - my 3 newest companion/plushies just arrived from Japan.

They look so amazing, so cool - when I purchased Zangoose & Furret where on pre-order (released on Jul 16 - I bought them on Jul 2nd), so I knew they would take a bit long to arrive, I was expecting them until next week... here are the photos:
Also made a short video of me opening the package.

the thing that frustrated me the most was with Japan Post tracking, they only tracked the item until it arrived at Los Angeles, then no more updates - when I looked USPS they where updating after it left Los Angeles, all this time I kept thinking that my plush/dolls where still in US Customs - when it actually was on it's way home.

3 newest Plushies
Spoiler:

Zangoose!
Spoiler:

Furret, next to him is his pre-evo, Sentret
Spoiler:

That cute Espurr holding it's PokePuff! along side is it's evolution Meowstic
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
Can I have that Espurr plushie plskthx?

Well, I have a couple of unique pieces, but I only have about 31 or 32 pieces (I just started a month or so ago collecting all merchandise) other than my around 1,200 Pokemon cards which I've been collecting since I was little. That being said, I don't think my collection is worth taking pictures of and posting them.

All collections are worth sharing, no matter how big or small!

Anyway found these last night at Target - deck sleeves featuring Chespin and Fennekin!
Spoiler:

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Anyway found these last night at Target - deck sleeves featuring Chespin and Fennekin!
Spoiler:

I also got myself the same Fennekin sleeves! Just loved the design on it. Going to use mine when Furious Fist arrives at my home.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
For a deck or just to store them?

I'm going to use some of them when I open my Furious Fist box to sleeve my favorite cards, and the rest I'll use in future pack openings, to store my favorite cards. I really want to get a few more of those Fennekin sleeves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back