• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

dedslnce

The Collector
Years
  • I was. Sorry. The weather is bad here so it disconnected our internet for a moment.

Thank you for the Pokemon. Please just let me know when you've finished cloning them. ^__^

Alright im ready, and I made two of each for you and one for me

Edit: so get 6 pokemon ready for trade if you want, please just no eggs

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
    Years
  • Hey there. I would love to trade with you. dedslnce is really nice and is going to clone the Litwick. I'll trade it to you once I get it back. I've actually been really wanting a shiny Seaking. So this works out for both of us. ^__^ I'll let you know as soon as I have it back.

Okay! Thank you! c: If you ever get any shinies from friend safari just tell em and I'll be more than happy to offer you something for em! c:

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • Okay! Thank you! c: If you ever get any shinies from friend safari just tell em and I'll be more than happy to offer you something for em! c:

Hey there! I have the Shiny Litwick ready for you. So just let me know when you're available to trade.

I'm sorry I wasn't on last night. The storm knocked out our internet for a while. :(

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
  • Hey. You got pretty lucky. The Charmanders I'm giving away have already been bred and I don't breed for IVs. But lucky for you, they all seem to have perfect Sp.Atk. I have your Female Charmander ready. It has a Brave nature. If you'd rather have another nature just let me know. I won't be able to trade until later tonight though. :)
    Today I'll be on from now till 3:00PM, Pacific time.

Years
  • I'm interested in the female shiny bunneary and the HA Squirtle with two Egg Moves , check my trade shop and tell me what you'd like to have :)

(I can also offer a shiny event pichu/raikou, but well... its a shiny event Pichu/Raikou)

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
  • I'm interested in the female shiny bunneary and the HA Squirtle with two Egg Moves , check my trade shop and tell me what you'd like to have :)

(I can also offer a shiny event pichu/raikou, but well... its a shiny event Pichu/Raikou)

Unfortunately I hadn't updated my shop in months. So I don't have the Squirtle anymore. But I do still have the Buneary. I would love to trade for your Event Pichu. I'll be available most of the day and tonight. Just let me know if you still want to trade.

Years
  • Sorry to say but for me the event shiny Pichu is more worth than a simple shiny Bunneary, bc it's an event. With the Squirtle it'd have been ok but like this nah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back