• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

matwe

Alo
    Years
    If not too hard i would appreciate if you breed me an aipom with egg moves: fakeout, beat up and switcheroo:)

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    Would you be interested in a Pokemon that has pokerus for a shiny? I have many pokèmon infected with pokerus (not hacked, I just came upon one one day)

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    Hey, first time I've been at a Shop. Now do I just ask for one of your giveaway Charmanders then?

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hey, are any of your Pokémon in special (Apricorn/Sport/Dream/Safari) Balls?

I was meaning to update my shop earlier. None of the current Pokemon in my shop are in special Pokeballs. But I do have these that I wouldn't mind trading before I update:

Safari Ball- Ditto
    Master Ball- Ditto
    Premier Ball- Goomy
    Love Ball- GER Buneary

I know Premier Balls and Master Balls aren't really special. But they're a pain to get so I added them just in case you might be interested.

Last edited:

Drakonis

DrakonisVaughan
    Years
    Hi I'm back! I'm interested in Shiny Litwick and this time I have a shiny to trade. :3 Since that's what you'll take for shinies. I'm willing to trade just one for one though.

Japanese Shiny Seaking(Male)
    Closed.

Level: 34
    Nature: Hardy
    Ability: Water Veil
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Supersonic, Aqua Ring, Water Pulse, Flail​

Please reply!
    -Drakonis

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    Hey im interested in your shiny

Pidove (Male)
    Level: 15

Darumaka (Male)
    Level: 18

Litwick (Female)
    Level: 30

If you could check my thread to see if anything interests you that would be awesome. The thread is really old so i havent updated in a while, so i also have a few Kalos-Born Shiny pokemon that arent in my thread that are for trade, so just ask and you may get lucky. Oh and i saw that you couldnt clone so if you want i would be willing to send you your pokemon back after ive cloned them, I know its hard to trade without being able to clone so i dont mind helping

Edit: sorry forgot about this: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751

AdamEternal

Vanished, poof, gone!
    Years
    You sure do. Any specific one you'd like? Male or female? A specific nature? ^__^
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, I forgot I posted on this! I've been on Forums long enough so that I should know better!

So anyway, I'd like a female (although the gender doesn't matter too much) Charmander with Perfect Sp.Atk, and at least some of the following: Dfs, Sp.Dfs, Spd. Especially Spd.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hey im interested in your shiny

Pidove (Male)
    Level: 15

Darumaka (Male)
    Level: 18

Litwick (Female)
    Level: 30

If you could check my thread to see if anything interests you that would be awesome. The thread is really old so i havent updated in a while, so i also have a few Kalos-Born Shiny pokemon that arent in my thread that are for trade, so just ask and you may get lucky. Oh and i saw that you couldnt clone so if you want i would be willing to send you your pokemon back after ive cloned them, I know its hard to trade without being able to clone so i dont mind helping

Edit: sorry forgot about this: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=197751

Hi there! If you could clone them then that would be great! That way you and Drakonis can get the Litwick. ^__^ Thank you.

I took a look at your shop and I'm interested in your shiny Charmander and Staryu. I would also like to know what Kalos Pokemon you have if that's alright?

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Hi I'm back! I'm interested in Shiny Litwick and this time I have a shiny to trade. :3 Since that's what you'll take for shinies. I'm willing to trade just one for one though.

Japanese Shiny Seaking(Male)
    Closed.

Level: 34
    Nature: Hardy
    Ability: Water Veil
    Kalos Born
    Moves: Supersonic, Aqua Ring, Water Pulse, Flail​

Please reply!
    -Drakonis

Hey there. I would love to trade with you. dedslnce is really nice and is going to clone the Litwick. I'll trade it to you once I get it back. I've actually been really wanting a shiny Seaking. So this works out for both of us. ^__^ I'll let you know as soon as I have it back.

Akira Ichikawa

Pokemon Horder
    Years
    Sorry it took me so long to reply, I forgot I posted on this! I've been on Forums long enough so that I should know better!

So anyway, I'd like a female (although the gender doesn't matter too much) Charmander with Perfect Sp.Atk, and at least some of the following: Dfs, Sp.Dfs, Spd. Especially Spd.

Hey. You got pretty lucky. The Charmanders I'm giving away have already been bred and I don't breed for IVs. But lucky for you, they all seem to have perfect Sp.Atk. I have your Female Charmander ready. It has a Brave nature. If you'd rather have another nature just let me know. I won't be able to trade until later tonight though. :)

dedslnce

The Collector
    Years
    Hi there! If you could clone them then that would be great! That way you and Drakonis can get the Litwick. ^__^ Thank you.

I took a look at your shop and I'm interested in your shiny Charmander and Staryu. I would also like to know what Kalos Pokemon you have if that's alright?

Ok the list on that thread is up to date, the pokemon from Kalos have a KB Next to it. only a few so far

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back