• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Season.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
  • Winter's nice because Australian summers are far too harsh; winter provides a bit of a break from the steaming 35+ degree summer days here with its rain, wind and generally milder weather. I find cold more tolerable than heat anyway, as you can just slap more layers on until you're content when you're chilly.

Jessie

Don't forget to be awesome.
    Years
  • Spring and Fall, because the temperature is nice and the colors are great, plus the days aren't too long or too short. I also enjoy winter, but not the shorter daylight. It makes outdoor chores harder.

I despise summer with a passion. I live in the southeastern United States, so it gets insanely hot and humid. I'm very sensitive to the heat anyway, and can't go outside for an extended period in the summer unless it's early morning or late evening.

NightKrow

staying up all night
    Years
  • I don't like summer or winter, as I don't like the cold and I get hayfever and sunburn in the summer. I think I prefer autumn to spring as my birthday's at the start of autumn. Leaves are fun too.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
  • Fall!

Fall!

Fall!

I love this season, it's the best time of the year, I am never as happy as fall time!
    The colors, the smell, the "fall specials" in the food store and café, the wheater when I can start to dress in sweater again... Huummm and I can go on and on!

Next is Winter.

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Spring! I just like the feeling of the cool rain early on in the season and the flowers/trees blooming again.

Ammako

I hate you. You know who you are.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 1, 2018
    Autumn.

Winter is super cold and there's snow everywhere. Ew.
    Spring is still cold, albeit better. But, it still has some snow, and everything's melting, so there's mud everywhere and water everywhere, and it's just wet in general everywhere. And still not warm enough that you can go outside without a coat.
    Summer is bleh, far too hot and humid.
    But Autumn, Autumn is perfect. It's still a bit chilly but warmer, and you don't have all the snow melting and making everything super wet and disgusting. And you have all the trees that change colors and it's awesome, and it smells good.

Back