• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favorite Season.

killer-curry

Oro.........?
    Years
    I live in a tropical place so the weather is hot and wet. Everyday.

But I do like spring because there are a lot of flowers and I enjoy seeing them.

How about you?

pkmin3033

Winter. It's cold, wet, and windy. All the best stuff - my birthday, Christmas, etc - happens in winter, and it's generally a pleasant time of the year for me. Probably because everyone else is grumbling about the weather.

That said, Autumn isn't too bad either. It's basically winter without the chill...just an annoyingly slushy ground.

Years
    I like Spring. It's warm but it's not too hot and since I get hay fever all the time not just Spring that's not really a detractor.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    Winter. I love the cold weather. It helps me sleep better, and it also makes me feel calmer as well. I was born and raised in Maine, so I endured a few harsh winters. :P

Here, it gets pretty cold. It also gets hotter than an oven too, and I hate it omg (I live in Arizona).

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    that's so hard i really appreciate them all, but i do notice fall is the nicest time of year to take a stroll through the forest and that's something i enjoy doing often. the air has a crispness to it and nature seems more alive than usual

Years
    To me, it's spring because my birthday happens during that time, plus it's warm enough but also not too cold.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I'm a summer person. I enjoy going out to tan, hula hooping by the pool (especially LED hoops on summer nights YES), wearing shorts, tanks, and fancy sandals, and going on walks or just going outside in general.

Psychic

Really and truly
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2018
    I live in Canada, and I would basically say any season that isn't winter. I like spring because the days start getting longer, the snow melts and you know summer is coming. I like the summer because it's warm, you can go out in shorts, do all kinds of stuff outside and all the festivals are happening. I like the fall because of the colours and Halloween and the general asthetic. I'm not sure I can pick a favourite.

~Psychic

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2016
    My favorite season of the year is winter.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
    Probably autumn because of football, though I love the short wearing and swimming of summer! So it's hard to choose.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    It's slowly but surely becoming winter. I'm starting to like the cold, and I'm coming to appreciate the beauty of winter. Plus it's a great opportunity to have some of my favorite hot drinks, like tea or hot chocolate n_n

I guess fall and spring would be my second favorites, but those are the seasons my allergies start kicking in and sometimes it's just downright miserable, especially around when spring first starts -_- Summer is wayyyy too hot, but swimming is nice.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Fall. I love the trees turning color, the pile of leaves, the cooling tempratures, and sweater weather! Also, my birthday and thanksgiving (favorite holiday) are both during Fall, which emphasizes my reason why Fall is best season.

Years
    Spring and fall, because the temperatures seem to be just about right during those times. Neither too hot not too cold.

But mostly spring, because at least that one means the weather will turn warmer, not colder. As much as I don't like summer heat, I've started disliking winter cold even more in recent years ....

SO YEAH.

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2019
    Winter. The subdued atmosphere is relaxing. Nothing like sitting next to the window at night admiring the rain/snow close to a heater and doing something calming.

Spring is my next favourite.

Back