• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I KNOW IT'S MY DESTINY

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I have great internet and I'm only at 8% I think the servers are overloaded at the moment. (I've been downloading for 2 hours)

I'm at a similar point. Blaahblaah.

Must be.

Couldn't they have done it in little chunks? I mean, at 17GB I'm downloading the whole taken king game anyway right?

Years
  • I'm at a similar point. Blaahblaah.

Must be.

Couldn't they have done it in little chunks? I mean, at 17GB I'm downloading the whole taken king game anyway right?

Give it a few hours, it'll clear up. :D

Edit:

Turns out my Xbox just keeps pausing the download every few minutes for some unknown reason. After a quick search I came across the answers of restarting my xbox as well as I have learned that Microsoft can't do anything correctly anymore, even though they didn't have these problems on the 360. :/

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    My PS4 decided it wanted a nap and went into rest mode and stopped the dl for a while :P Last I checked its on 10 hours... yawn.

Years
  • My PS4 decided it wanted a nap and went into rest mode and stopped the dl for a while :P Last I checked its on 10 hours... yawn.

Of topic: I wish Xbox had the same features at minimum when it comes to downloads.

On topic: I sadly won't enjoy the update until tomorrow xc

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • My PS4 decided it wanted a nap and went into rest mode and stopped the dl for a while :P Last I checked its on 10 hours... yawn.

If you pause the download, leave it for a minute, then unpause, it should go a lot faster. I just did it and it went from 14 hours to 40mins.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
    Years
  • Huh...watched a comparison of Peter Dinklage and Nolan North. Not 100% sure that North is really a step up. His delivery isn't exactly better, it's just a different take with a different tone.

If they'd actually written new lines, though, it'd probably be more apparent. Only thing that makes North stands out, as far as his performance is concerned, is that he gets really apprehensive around the word "dark".

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Awwwh shoot, sorry I kinda made this thread then left it there for a week or so y'all :U

It's about time this game had a thread.

Destiny is literally my life right now lmao. I've done almost everything there is to do in the game already, and I am sooo fucking hyped for TTK in September. All the new content and changes that are coming with it are so exciting! Especially the removal of Light levels and instead just having XP levels up to 40.

What class do you play? I mainly do Hunter Bladedancer, but I'm levelling the Gunslinger subclass at the moment.

I'm so hyped for it toooooo

Update2.0 today makes it feel super close, and that's making me ecstatic. They even let you touch some of the stuff before it's even out with the new quests and whatnot.

Maybe we'll finally stop seeing ten million The Last Words oversaturating the Crucible.

Last Word is apparently dead with 2.0, but Thorn lives on with less lethality. I'll take that. People are saying blink shotgun is dead, which I feel kinda sad about since I was one of the best with that. (3 lighthouse runs in ToO each week attest to that claim) but I do recognize that it was kinda broken on a meta level and needed to be toned down. So I'll see how much they nerfed it for myself... as soon as my destiny starts working again :c Having DLC issues right now. Yelling at microsoft.

Most excited for Nightstalker of all the new classes though :D it looks to have a lot of strategy and function almost no other classes have.

Polar Spectrum

I'm still here; watching. Waiting.
    Years
  • Can confirm that The Last Word is just as effective in 2.0 as it was before.

Or maybe I'm just really good.

It's not as effective; or at least - it's not nearly as broken as it was before 2.0. The cross mapping and 2 shot kills while still aiming have ceased entirely, and while it is still great at close range it's not beating scout rifles from 50 meters anymore.

TY

the range of TLW got nerfed to hell thanks to nerfs to also aggressive ballistics.

The only thing that is still kinda broken is shotgun range, it's still really good.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    the range of TLW got nerfed to hell thanks to nerfs to also aggressive ballistics.

The only thing that is still kinda broken is shotgun range, it's still really good.

smh I got hit by a Matador from agges away.

How is everyone finding the pre-load update? :) I had a few games of Rift, it was pretty fun!

Years
  • Last Word is still OP. Especially now that noobs suck with it xD

Also, a 1 hit Red Death apparently happened to me. I'll give more notes when I'm back from work and I have actually played more.

New maps are terrible.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    New maps are terrible.

How so? :(

I've only played one, there were lots of tunnels and floating platform bits in the middle - it was quite good, I liked the jumping bits and the tunnels make lightning grenades/spike grenades pretty useful ^^.

りょ

Ryo
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 14, 2016
    Heya all, nice to see some Destiny players on here.

I also like the new maps, even the one with the floating bits and pieces. Makes me shoot at dead stuff, making me think it's alive.

Have any of you done PoE Hard Mode before? I still need to do it to get the Year-1-emblem thingy. I've come so far, might as well get it.
    I'm on PS4 btw.

Back