• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackRainbow*

Pokemon Coralo Version ?
Years
  • Ok here are some revamped tiles and sprites by me...I can insert tiles too and i can some scripting..
    Punika.png

kokiaa.png

diamondgrass.png

diamondemongrass.png

Kyaru-san

Mysterious Trainer
    Years
  • WOW I used to love that game even it was a reject of pokemon games but I loved it hmm If you need some good mapper, Trainer Pokemon Spriter I will also like to help you. But sometime I will working on my game Garnet and Aquamarine. But I would like help you out sometime. You got my support!! KUTGW (Keep Up The Great Work)

~Hyper Tanner~

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Hello, MXH. You say in your first post that you will make the treasure chests later. I would suggest swapping the pic of the treasure chest with the item pokeballs. (the ones you pick up)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2010
    http://http://racieb.ggmedia.us/telefang/
    That website might help. It shows all the e-monsters, what level they evolve, the wierd numbering system, and has the music up for download.

I also have some questions
    Will there be pokemon?
    Will there be backsprites or how it was in the original?
    Will you change the types to match the ones in telefang?
    Will the E-Monsters have all their evolutions? Cuz some of them have like four.
    Is this supposed to be an exact remake of the game?

Last edited:

*Shinigami*

死神
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2007
    Diamond and Jade are fake, however they're just 'hacked' versions of a game called Telefang.

perhaps you should call your game 'Telefang Advance'

Just a suggestion ^_^

♠εx

Working on my hack, busy also.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2008
    I've always wanted to see Diamond and Jade in better graphics :P.
    The games were wierd yet pretty cool.

Last edited:

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • MXH, why don't you do scripting yourself?
    It's pretty easy to learn!
    Because most people think it's pretty sadd that the owner of the hack doesn't know how to script...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Even if the telephone thing is not in (because it's impossible without actually modifying the game internally), it'll be pretty interesting to see E-Monsters working on a Pokemon structure (it's a better gaming structure, if you ask me)

Hmmm... Wonder what will you do with the evolutions (you could switch the elemental stones for the items that make certain monsters evolve, though there won't be too many items this way, but you can still evolve... and de-evolve them, I think Amplifier will be a must for that)

Keep it up! (By the way, I once thought about a similar project, and I planned using the name "Telemon", if you like it, then go ahead and use it... It's a bit strange to see a Pokemon Diamond that is not the Diamond everyone knows about :P)

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • this is looking great so far :)
    I remember when I downloaded the old 'pokemon diamond' game (I was new to roms and fairly new to pokemon...I thought it was a third gen game XD haha )
    and then I was like "wtf is this?!?! e-monsters?!?!"
    it'll be interesting to see how this progresses. good luck :)

Gradon

Charmander Fan!!!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 17, 2007
    Haha, I remember this game, I was conned into buying it in Spain when I was 7, of course my parents bought it but meh, It was a fun game, not Pokemon but it was kinda fun, a remake with super upgraded graphics is a brilliant idea, Good luck with adding the phone. >_>;
    Haha, pretty sweet stuff anyway. =D

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    I really don't like playing that game... but if this remake would be successful, then i would dare try it.

Hey, good luck on this hack project!

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2013
    no Offense but i think this hack it gonna fail since you need more stuff to make it more of Pkmn Diamond

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back