• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Diamond Advanced (PDA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
Years
  • Fangy.png

You posted it wrong. But did you get permission to use that sprite, its elyvorg's on serebiiforums.
    I don't remember this... I found it on Google. Oh well, you can find anything on Google these days.... this thread should be closed.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Well, I guess that since there's no scripting, there won't be any beta, or anything at all (too bad, I'd like to see a telefang-pokemon version... But...)

Hope you don't give up on it, but judging the situation...

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yeah, everyone wants to see it. But since MXH (MentalxxHospital) hasn't been Online for about 2 months, I don't know what to do, but for someone to close this, or leave it to a free discussion of the scraps for this hack.

~Dai-kun~

The black wind howls again...
    Years
  • I agree with Necrod though this would be a good Telefang game...There needs to be progress and not being inactive for a long time if you start a hack...If its like 1 or 2 days I understand that but...no dice, not for this hack.

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • Yeah, you 'gotta clear your calendar if you plan this stuff, especially if you release it as a thread. At least, he could have told us he was leaving, etc. This would have been great.

cooley

///Keepin' it simple
    Years
  • Too Bad, I would have helped with scripting but I got started on my own hack. Best of luck
    ~cooley~

EDIT -CLOSE IT,CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT
    CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT,
    CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT, CLOSE IT. !!!!!!

Lady Berlitz

Cinnamon ♪
    Years
  • I don't see the point of keeping this thread. I mean, expired screenshots, who knows if the owner of the hack is dead, and the part where the hack hasn't been having posts about the news and stuff!

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    Sad2.jpg
    Sad but true... *sigh*...
    Neutral.jpg
    Though I wasn't a fan of the original telefang game, I was really expecting a lot from this hack...
    Ignore.jpg
    Oh well..,
    Ehh.jpg
    how can we close this, anyways...?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back