• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
chezni said "it one of the pokemon from where i am. you best be careful sean or you going to lose"

sean dosen't know what to do but eevee seems ready and if he ready sean was ready. he fuel by belife in his eevee. "eevee use double team"

"a typical move from an amuther but i stop that! Steelder use tunder strick" and with that a narrow bolt of ligthing came out of the spider and hit eevee with full effect. and all the eevee illisisons were gone.

sean was thinking how do yous stop an unkown pkmn. eevee was hit bad and his take down attack is useless against a steel type. "use rapid spin steelder" said drizzt
the attack hit head on and eevee flew and hit the wall. drizzt said "that will be the end of this battle."

sean saw that this was not over because if he willing to figth then eevee is too. then a "wev" was hread but it was tough and stong one sean saw this and said "eevee i knew you will get up." as sean said this eevee was geting up and ready for battle.

"impossible!!! he should be down but it doesn't matter. your and eevee down fall will come" steelder was angerly too and took the next attack command "use doom desire"

steelder glowed brigth white and and ran towards eevee but sean said "double team" and with that the eevee illsions return. and the attack miss.

steelder look at the 8 illsions of eevee and drizzt said "use tunder strick" the narrow bolt of ligthing hit an illsion of eevee and leaving only 7.

"time to finish it eevee use ligth spear" eevee glowed in a white fire and ran towards steelder and it paw was in a spear like-form but not only eevee attack but it illsions too. all of the attacks hit after everyone steelder fell. the illsions all dissappear

drizzt was surpise and dumbstuck but he grab another pokeball. "go lilier" a flower like pkmn with huge petals and it had tenitcole looking roots and in the center of the flower was a month full of fire

"eevee can handle this." said sean. because if they don't then they all be doom

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni continued watching the battle with a profound interest. "So, Al. This 'Drizzt' is as old as you??"

Allicko looked at the fighting and responded. "He's much older... You see, he was born over 2000 years before I was... I may be almost 2000 years old, but he's almost 5000..."

Chezni nodded, as if not surprised. "Gil is usually calm and very gentle... How could he change so abruptly??"

Al responded. "He is torn between his two halves... After killing Lolth, Drizzt went mad and declared war on all of Ahm... But..."

Chezni responded. "That's when the false Flaming Fist appeared!!... And Tiamat..."

A voice could be heard from in the bag. "He he he... That is right... Tiamat was behind it all!!" With that, the bag was torn asunder to reveal Zarnon's body, seemingly completely healed. "She was also behind MY resurrection!! Which is to say, the reason for my... lack of an ability to die... Ehe hee hee hee hee hee!!!!!" As Zarnon got up, a tremor could be felt throughout Pewter city.

Ash was the first to say anything. "Team Dark!!"

"Yes..." Zarnon said. "Team Dark has begun its attack on Cerulean City. My little decoy worked perfectly!!" With that, he looked at Drizzt.

Al spoke up. "A Doppleganger!! They can change into anything..."

"Very perceptive..." Zarnon said.

Eevee quickly shot toward Lilier, knocking it out. Ash looked on in what seemed to be anger, as Drizzt simply grinned.

Sean couldn't shake the feeling that something wasn't right here. Without warning, Drizzt seemed to vanish, as well as the spell surrounding the field.

"Time's up!" Zarnon said. "It's my pleasure to introduce you to the one and only... Asmodia!" At this, the ground under the group began trembling. "Have fun!! Ehe hee hee hee hee!!!!" Immediately, Zarnon disappeared.

A figure appeared behind the group. It had bat-like wings, purple skin, and two horns lining what seemed to be black hair going straight back. It simply showed a fanged grin.

Chezni responded. "Asmodia... It's been two years..."

Ash looked at Pikachu. "I won't go through what he did again... And I won't let anyone else go through it either..."

Asmodia looked at the group. "I see you have another Celestial." he said. "Unfortunately, I must make this meeting brief. I just came to tell you that 'someone' decided to kill the residents of Pewter City... There was absolutely 'nothing' that I could do about it... It just 'happened'..."

Chezni immediately launched toward Asmodia. "You son of a..." In an instant, Chezni was put through the right wall of the Gym. Asmodia had backhanded him.

"That was my introduction." Asmodia said. "I'll see you later... Especially you!" he said, looking at Sean and Eevee. He then flew off through the roof, making a nice hole in it.

Chezni staggered back into the Gym. "Are you alright?" Sean asked.

"Yeah. I'm... fine." Chezni said, holding his right arm. "I think my arm's broken though..."

As the group went outside, they looked in horror, as the entire city, except the Gym had been leveled. Chezni would have to wait to get his arm fixed. At least, until they got to Mount Moon...

Years
"jirachi?do you know him?" ask jodi to jirachi

jirachi with a face of fear resonded "yes but i didn't expect to see him this soon."

then sean and eevee came and ask "where is rui? i saw here watching the battle"

chezni was also puzzle to where rui was and ash and pikachu were puzzle too. until chezni said "she must have ran when she saw Asmodia."

then the gym doors flew open and rui was there with a guy on her sholder. she was tired out. "the the the cit-y it all destory. i went out when i hread that the city was destory." everybody went out to find a burn out city. what was once the beautiful pewter city was now a blacken wasteland.

"who that on your sholder?" asked al.

rui layed the guy down and said "i found him after the exporson. he must have survive"

"it's Brock!!!" ash said pointing at the guy in the brown vest and white under shrit with white pants.

rui then just notice chezni and his arm. "what happen to you?" then open her backpack and took out some baddages. "let me take care of it"

sean said "he was attack by asmodia" while he was healing his eevee with potions.

"look like we going have to wait before we move on to mt. moon" said jodi

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Rui had put Chezni's arm in a sling to immobilize it somewhat, and was now checking over Brock. "Let's see. Brock, you are the luckiest guy on the face of the Earth..." she said. "It looks like only a few burns and cuts." She then motioned to Chezni. With that, Chezni got out a strange circular cloth.

Sean noticed this right away. "What's that?" he asked. Allicko seemed to chuckle at its sight.

Chezni motioned to Al. "I'm going to need you for a sec." he said, as he unfolded the cloth-like object with his one good hand and placed it on the ground. It made a perfect circle.

Al nodded. "Oh, right. You need healing items..." With that, he stepped onto the circular object and seemed to sink inside of it, until he couldn't be seen anymore.

Jodi and Sean were both shocked at this. "Where the heck did he go?" Jodi asked.

Chezni looked in their directions. "Oh. This is a Portable Hole. It's used to store a mass of items, even more so than can fit in your backpacks. Best of all, anything that's put in there weighs absolutely nothing, regardless of how heavy it is! It's a bunch of 'dimensional proportions' junk that even I can't understand completely..."

Jirachi simply shook his head and sighed. "You really need to pay more attention in your Trans-Dimensional Physics classes..." Jirachi said.

Chezni looked at him. "Oh, like YOU know how it works?!"

Jirachi shrugged. "No idea..." was all he said.

After a moment, Al poked his head out and brought up an armfull of various items. "Ok... We have... A Sun Blade..." As he said that, he put a sword on the ground. It seemed to give off an obvoius aura of light. "A bunch of Rings..." He put those on the ground as well. Despite the quantity of items, Al seemed to have no trouble placing them on the ground, and very neatly as well. "OOOOOOOOO! A really nice ring! Can I have it??" he asked, holding it.

Chezni responded. "No. Not THAT one. Take one of my Rings of Protection, but not that one..." Al reluctantly put the ring on the ground, and picked up one of the others.

"And..." he said. "Some Potions... Healing, Invisibility, Giant Strength, Heroism..." He said as he put the small vials down.

Chezni nodded. "This one should do." He gave it to Brock. "Drink this. It should help."

Brock drank the Potion. In a moment, the cuts began to mend themselves. It was almost like a Potion for Pokemon, but it seemed to work even faster! "That's amazing!" Brock said. "Where did you get these??"

Chezni grinned. "These came from the Realms. Oerth, you know..."

Brock nodded. "I should've known... So, we going back there?"

Chezni looked toward Mount Moon. "First we need to check on Cerulean City. That's where Misty, Max, Tracie, and May are. Man! We'll have the whole group together soon..." Chezni Put the rest of the items in the 'hole' and folded it, pocketing it. "I'll let Gillim worry about equipping you when we get to the Moonglades... For now, let's focus on Cerulean City. Also, there's a Gym there anyway, so..." Sean perked up to this fact.

With that, the group headed toward Mount Moon, where the Clinic and Pokemon Center could fix Chezni's arm. Until then, he'd be out of commission, battle-wise...

Years
the path seems to get a bit greener as the group got father away from pewter city. the grass was green and fresh. the flowers were brigth and big. "it amazing that this pack was uneffected from the exporsion over there."

brock who was now walking said "it is because of this place i was able to live. i was walking here looking for my glaveler when i finally found him i went back to pewter. was only a few feet in the city the explorison hit and i got the small blast of it." was looking a bit depress about losing his home town.

ash saw this and said "don't worry brock. we will rebuild pewter city when this is all done." with pikachu adding a "pika"

"thanks, ash and pikachu" brock said with a smile. the group countined to walk forward until they made it to the pkmn center. they walk into the center and nurse joy saw chezni injury.

"i must treat this injury now or it will get inflected." said the nurse. all of a sudden pikachu jump off ash's sholder with a face of anger and eevee was on showing similar condidtions and was growling at the nurse. jirachi was nerves at the sigth of nurse joy.

ash was looking consened about pikachu and said "it ok pikachu. it just nurse joy. we seen her before."

eevee was in his battle postion and sean said "eevee. its ok we not going to battle anybody. this is a poke center."

the nurse was scared now. "i think your pkmn are not ok. i help them once i fix this guy arm" holding chezni arm.

"THAT"S NOT NURSE JOY. SHE IS AN IMPOSTER." said brock loudly

"how do you know" asked sean.

"because of my nurse joy senses are not tingling. i know a nurse joy when i see one and that is not a nurse joy." said brock

"trust me you will knew. after years of travel with him you will know" added ash

then eevee jump up and slash the nurse's arm but instade of blood coming out it was brown. the nurse transform into deoxy. "deoxy!!" said brook, ash, chenzi, and al. chenzi pull out of the formal joy-deoxy grip and join the group.

"how you got out of your prison deoxy" said al

"master Zarnon freed me and now he gave me orders to kill all of you guys" said deoxy

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni seemed to look a bit confused here. "Why are you serving Asmodia and Zarnon?! I thought you originally helped Manachu defeat Asmodia before!!"

Deoxys simply kept his straight expression, which was normal for him. "You truly ARE a fool. That was a long time ago and I learned alot since then... About how humans go around capturing Pokemon and forcing them to fight each other!! You KNOW I couldn't sit as an Overseer after seeing the truth of it... And it was thanks to Zarnon that I learned it when I did!"

Chezni shook his head. "You have it all wrong... Our Pokemon go with us because they choose to... Not because we force them to..."

"Pika!!" Pikachu said to confirm this.

Ash was shuddering for some reason. "You sound like someone I used to know... Jade!! You can't be..."

Deoxys almost seemed to laugh at the remark. "You catch on very quickly. Jade is within me as well. It was... two years since he told you the truth about your so-called 'master trainer father'..."

Ash scowled at Deoxys. "I know... But I don't care! He was never there for me anyway, so as far as I'm concerned, I have no father!!"

Deoxys simply chuckled at this. "Oh, 'I'll be the greatest Pokemon Master, just like my father'..." Deoxys mocked. "Ha!! How ironic that your father is the most wanted man alive!"

Chezni looked at Ash. "Ash! We don't have time to listen to this crap! Cerulean City is in immediate danger! Just hold Deoxys off while I get something to help us!" Chezni opened his Portable hole again. "Al!!"

"Oh, right." Al said as he jumped in.

Deoxys looked confused at this. "What are you doing?"

Chezni simply grinned. "I think you have bigger concerns than me..." Chezni said, as Pikachu and Eevee became battle-ready. "And Ash!"

Ash looked at Chezni. "Yeah?"

Chezni responded. "Don't hold back in this fight!" Ash grinned in response to this...

Years
"so its a battle you want it is a battle you get" say deoxys is a amuzing way he hold a tenacule up and throw a shadow ball towards pikachu. eevee ran infrount off pikachu with no damage.

sean was surpise at this when ash said. "eevee is a normal type pkmn and is unaffected by ghost attacks." ash took a look at pikachu and with anger he said "pikachu don't hold back and use tunder!!" the bolt of ligthing was huge and it flew in the arena and hit deoxys.

sean saw his moment to attack and said "eevee use your take down attack!" deoxys was trapped in pikachu's tunder and slam into deoxys.

deoxys look unaffected and seems to be amuse at the attempt to figth him. "that all you have? i thougth you guys had slaved the Celestials pkmn. but it only look as if you have just weaken them.

ash angered by this said "they not our slaves they are our friend. but you want power then have a celela ligthing." the ligthing bolt was blue but it was made of mini pins all being connected seem to hit hard on deoxys.

sean and eevee was amaze by this attack. it must be a Celestials attack move. "ok eevee use your Celestials attack move. use ligth spear." eevee ran and it paw slam into deoxys and did nothing.

ash was fusterated and said "celesrial attacks don't always work. your eevee needs to master it for it to work all the time."

"and because of that your eevee will die" said deoxys as he was powering his pycho boost and aiming it at eevee. pikachu tried to save eevee but instade he got hit too.

"Nector use horn attack" nector flew into deoxys but he use a simple confusion to knock him away.

sean was surpise and said "what are you doing? he could get hurt!!"

jodi responed "I can't let you go thourgth this and get hurt. i want to help!!"

jirachi said "i can help your heracross to have Celestials powers for a bit do you want that?"

"i guess" said jodi looking at how badly injure he was getting. jirachi was glowing and send a ligth to nector and the nector glowed. giving him power. "use mega horn on deoxys." his horn glowed silver with the rest of his body instade of white. it slam him and made him flew into a wall.

ash said "jirachi has the power to give pkmn temperaty Celestials powers."

at that moment eevee and pikachu awoke and sean said "eevee nector was able to weaken deoxys. use ligth spear." this time eevee attack hit the mark with ligths and all.

"pikachu use celela ligthing." this attack was the final blow.

deoxys said "you think you seen the last of me. i be back!!" then in a smoke he left.

"now where is chezni" ask jodi

OOC: i won't be posting much next week due to it going to be thanksgiving hoiday. but i try to come to PC and to RP. so don't worry if i don't post next week

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni waved from the corner of the Center with his one good hand. "Hey! I'm over here! And look who I've found?"

Brock was immediately over there, as if drawn by a tremendous force. Nurse Joy emerged from a closet. "Nurse Joy!" Brock said. "I, the Hero of Legend have come to rescue the fair maiden from the clutches of evil!"

Chezni simply sighed. "Hey, Brock! Can I talk to you for a sec? Over here?" Brock nodded and followed Chezni. The two seemed to whisper for a few minutes.

Brock went back to Nurse Joy. "Um... Sorry. I thought you were... someone else..." Nurse Joy seemed dumbfounded by this.

"Let me take a look at Chezni's arm." She said as her and Chezni went into the ICU.

Ash had a confused look on his face. "What just happened?"

Brock shook his head. "She... already has a boyfriend!" he said, with the familiar tragic look upon his face.

Al simply laughed. "You and Neb would really get along..." he said.

After a few hours, Chezni came back out, completely healed. He seemed a bit out of breath, as did Nurse Joy. "So..." he began, catching his breath. "Are we ready?"

Jodi simply gave a confused look, as did everyone except Al, who seemed to just grin. Chezni simply winked to Allicko. "Aoowright!" Al suddenly said. "As Neb would say." Chezni simply laughed at this.

Nobody else seemed to have any clue what that was all about. With that, the group headed out of the Center. Chezni was the last one out.

Chezni opened his Portable Hole once again. "Now that everything's sorted... Here!" he said, pulling out a ring with a green gem on it. He immediately put it on. "Alright. Everyone stand back!" The group took a step back, and the ring began to glow. It seemed to shoot a beam out in front of Chezni, that resembled what a Poke-Ball looks like when it's opening.

A green genie-like figure appeared and bowed to Chezni. "How can I help you, little master?" the creature said.

Ash and Sean simultaneously pointed their PokeDex units at the creature. "There is no information on this Pokemon." was all it said.

Chezni simply responded. "It's a Djinn. It's from the Realms, so there won't be any info in there about it."

Al looked happy to finally see something more familiar than the things he's recently seen. "This brings back memories..." he said. "Dru has a wind Djinn as well..."

Chezni looked at the Djinn. "We need to get to the City that is past this mountain."

The Djinn nodded. "That will be easy! Everyone huddle together!" The group huddled. "Now, hang on!" With that, everyone seemed to be lifted into the air. They were actually flying over Mount Moon, and after a good 20 minutes, they were in Cerulean Forest, walking distance from the City.

Chezni nodded. "Thank you! That is good for now." With that, the Djinn nodded and receded back into the ring. Chezni put it back into the Portable Hole.

As the group continued on, they could finally see the City. And not a moment too soon. Hundreds of Airships were in the sky surrounding the City.

Ash looked on in the distance. "Team Dark! They're here!" Ash said. He seemed to be possessed by some sort of force. "Zarnon is here as well..."

Chezni looked towards the largest Airship. "The... Anxiety..." he said. "I thought it was destroyed..."

Years
"what is the Anxiety?" asked rui

al was the one who aswered this,"the Anxiety was an airship that ash, chezni, and i frougth on. it was the last battle of what we thougth destory Zarnon. when our battle with him ended. the airship was destory and you know the rest."

"so this is Cerulean City? thougth it would be better." said sean

jodi look around and said in surprise "it was better when i lived here."

"been here before?" ask chezni then look around as if he was looking for a friend

there was nothing but a dark cloud above the city and a erie hum from the ship flying high in the city's airspace. when ash broke the slence saying "then you must know me firend, jodi. and speak of her, here she comes."

the group saw a young women running. about ash's age she looked. was wearing bright yellow shorts and a large oragen shrit to covering her bekini. had red hair with one stran being blue. she gave a hug to ash and kissed him saying. "havn't seen you in a long time."

ash resoped "me too. me too."

then the girl said "hi pikachu. missed you too." with that said she left the group puzzled

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni looked up at the armada of Airships. A large blue figure could be seen evading a few small lights that were flying through the air. "Wow, Articuno's gotten alot stronger..." Chezni said.

The blue figure seemed to get closer to the group, as its bird-like features could be made out more clearly. Without warning, a beam erupted from one of the Airships. Since Articuno was heading toward the group, so was the beam. Barely dodging it, Articuno could only look on as it headed toward a new target.

"No!" Chezni said. "It's coming this way!"

The beam seemed to strike a figure that suddenly appeared in front of the group. As it dissipated, a forcefield could be seen surrounding the white figure, which stood just over 4 feet tall. It seemed to wear a red cape tied to its neck.

Ash immediately recognized the figure. "MewTwo!" he said.

MewTwo launched toward the Airship that fired at the group. In no time, it was destroyed in an enormous explosion. The group could then see his outstreched hand pointing at the Airships over the city. Suddenly, he closed his hand, and three of the Airships were crushed and flung away from the city. At this point, the rest of the armada began to retreat.

MewTwo landed in front of the group. "Things have gotten worse than I thought..." he said, looking at Ash and Chezni. "Much worse..." he then said, looking at Sean and Jodi.

Years
sean and jodi were shock to see a rare and powerful pkmn with them until the silnce was broken by Ash saying "whats wrong? what so bad?"

"it not like they going to destory Cerulean City like they did in Pewter." said Chezni

Rui seem surpise by this thougth said "they won't do that!?!?"

"no they can't. not as long as i am here to protect this city." mewtwo said then look up to the sky. " it is "

then the girl with the redhair came back and said "sorry. i saw something that need to be done. my name is Misty."

"ash? is this your girlfriend?" said Rui

"not now. Mewtwo is about to say something important." said al

"yes, as i was saying. the news i about to say is that...mew was been murder." everybody was quite and were shock to here this."

"are you sure? said ash

"yes. team dark did it. only a few mintes before your group came." said misty

"it happen up in the sky. with one shot from a red beam" said mewtwo

"they must be tring to get rid of us" said jirachi

"yes they i guess." said mewtwo "but before mew died he said to look for the pkmn that has his sprit in it. it comeing this way rigth now." then just gazed at the group "he must have saw his death a few years back so he implanted a bit of his sprit in a pkmn." then took a look at sean and eevee "i know of the feat you and your eevee have done and i think your eevee my have his sprit."

misty then interreoed saying "they now leaveing the airships. and i know that they can't go to saffern due to the city is protected by a energy shild and asi i want to come with you guys"

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Chezni began looking around. "Mew DOES have the ability to give some of his power to Pokemon... But it should've only given Eevee Psychic powers... There must be something else..."

Allicko suddenly looked toward Cerulean City. "A few minutes ago... Is Mew in the City?"

MewTwo looked at Al. "Yes. He was last seen near the Pokemon Center. He was hit with a beam that would've destroyed the Center."

Articuno let out a screech that reminded Al of a Griffon's cry. The Pokemon looked toward a spot in the forest. Without warning, Al ran to that spot.

Chezni continued to ponder these events with the rest of the group. "If we can find Celebi, this can be undone, but... Of course! Brock is with him! They should be in Johto!"

Al came back with a pink Pokemon that lay limp in his arms. "Is this Mew?" he asked.

MewTwo nodded. "Yes. Those monsters killed her in cold blood..." MewTwo said.

Chezni unfolded his Portable Hole and tossed Mew's body inside. "Until we find Celebi, we're short one Legendary Pokemon... This should buy us some time, but it will be hard to get to Johto within 5 days."

Al interrupted. "We could try the Door of Doors!"

Chezni's eyes suddenly lit up. "You're a genius, Al!" he said, folding up the black object. "Yes, the Door of Doors would enable us to get to the Johto Region much faster than on foot!"

Sean broke his silence. "What is the Door of Doors?"

Al explained. "About three years ago, something happened that caused worlds from different dimensions to fuse together. All sorts of problems resulted from that. A Door of Doors was erected around the tear to keep it in check. There is actually one for almost EVERY world in existence. We could even go to the Realms if we wanted."

Chezni began to mutter to himself. "That's not all they're used for..."

Misty interrupted. "Where is this 'door'?"

"It is actually on Mount Moon." Al said. "It's pretty far up; it'll take us a few days to get there. And magic doesn't work near the Door." Al said, looking at Chezni.

Chezni replied. "So we have to go on foot? No Djinn..."

Al simply nodded. With that, Sean, Jodi, Chezni, Jirachi, Al, Ash, Misty, and MewTwo headed back to Mount Moon.

Years
Jodi just then notice that Brock was not with them anymore nor Rui. and asked "How did brock got to Johto and where Rui?"

Chezni resoned and said "When Djinn transported us is sent Brock to Johto to find Celibi and Rui i have no idea but she would appear later like always."

after that the group countin taking the diffrcult route to Mt. Moon while the city left behide was slowly returning to normal. then Misty walk to Sean and said "Sorry we can't have our gym battle rigth now due to the things that are happening rigth now, but when everything is done a promise to battle you. Its okay with you?"

Sean was think of other things at the time but hread what she said and told her "Yeah. It cool. i know there a time for battle and a time for things like saving the world. This is just the time not for one. Rigth Eevee." hearing Eevee resonds put a smile on Misty face.

Sean was thinking about what Mewtwo was saying about Eevee. How can his pokemon have the power of the dieing legendary pokemon. Is this the reason why Eevee have these celasist powers that Chezni talks about. But how will this effect Eevee. Will it go on it own. He knows he is my only pokemon i have. What if i try to evo. it. Will it evo. into a weird ceature or a over powerful Eevee evolution. With that thougth he saw a flame demonic ceature in a from of a giant dog. Sean didn't want that. Then decided that Eevee will not evo. no matter what. Before he knew it they where in the cave and saw Team Dark members on the floor and knock out. they ran into the cave and found Rui there infrount of a huge crack.

"Finally you got here. i ran ahead to find the crack and saw these Team Dark members and i beat them up an tie them to a tree outside." said Rui.

"Impressive. you must be talented as a tranier." said Mewtwo

"Well the Door of Doors is here. Just like before. Now we just need Chezni to get the key." said Rui

With that said Chezni got out of the Portable Hole with a small green stone. "Here it is the key." said Chezni.

"That the door. A crack in the side of the wall of a cave." said Jodi in surprise.

"Al said "it more then a crack. It the Door of Doors."

With that Chezni rub the stone on the crack the a glow came from the crack and it open up then it form a door like image made of ligth."

Now the group were standing in front of the Door of Doors

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: This'll be a long post, so bear with me. Ooc)

Chezni looked at the Door of Doors. It was the first familiar thing he'd seen in awhile. He actually grinned a bit. At that time, an old man emerged through the Door.

Allicko nodded. "The usual, I suppose?" he said, unstrapping a belt. It was then that everyone noticed that Al had all sorts of weapons on the belt. After putting his weapons on the ground, Al simply stood there. The old man nodded and Al stepped through the Door.

Sean, Jodi, Rui, Ash, and Misty stepped through next, seeing as they didn't have any weapons on them. On the other side of the Door, it became clear why it was called the Door of Doors.

The area looked like an enormous marketplace with a seemingly endless amount of doors lining the perimeter in a circle. As the 5 Trainers looked in awe, Chezni slipped in through the door.

"Here's the deal everyone." Chezni said. "In this 'space', time is non-existent. That means we don't age, we don't tire for the most part, and when we exit out of any of the doors, not a single second will have passed since we entered. Actually, since we got into that cave... Therefore, we literally have an unlimited amount of time to do whatever we need to in this area. I suggest we shop."

With Mew in the Portable Hole, Chezni knew that they had alot of time to bring her back, but he didn't want to get the Trainers' hopes up. Resurrection in the Realms had never been attempted on a Pokemon before. It was uncertain whether it would even work or not. But, this little excursion might be helpful and entertaining as well, in the midst of what has already happened.

Chezni headed toward his 'usual' shop.

Sean and Jodi decided to stay together, and eventually found a shop that caught their eye. It had what appeared to be a human with bulging white eyes with tiny black pupils sitting behind the counter. Age had certainly not been the kindest to him, as he was wrinkled and bald. But, he was obviously well-built for his age.

They just stared at the various swords that lined the shelves. Almost ALL of them seemed to be from the feudal era. One in particular caught Sean's eye. It seemed to be a Katana that was made out of pure jade. "These are amazing!" Jodi said.

"It's about time someone noticed my craftsmenship." the man said in a sort of commanding voice. "That sword is called the Botousai, or Man-Slayer. I do have to admit, I didn't forge that one, but it was instead made by my Father's, Uncle's, Cousin's, Brother's Master. He was the one that originally taught my family the art of Craftsmenship. Unfortunately, I can't sell it to you. However..."

The man headed to the back and returned with a Murasame Blade. "This one has almost as much power. And it's yours for 50 Gold Pieces."

Sean and Jodi both marveled at the Blade. "I don't carry Gold Pieces, though..." Sean said. "I only have $P."

The old man looked at the money. "Hmm... Well, it's legitimate... Tell you what. 50 of those will be good enough. Everything here is 1/1 in currency."

Sean gladly accepted, and the man gave him a scabbard shaped like the sword. As Sean took the scabbard, he fastened it to his belt. As he took the sword, images of Feudal Japan started flooding into his mind. He somehow felt like he had just gone through 100 years of Iaijutsu Training.

Ooc: Sean now has ALL of the abilities of the Samurai that owned the sword previously. Since this is a Team DM, or Chain RPG, I'll explain about the Door of Doors now. The old man is Master Totousai from InuYasha, if you didn't already figure that out. Anything or anyone you can thing of, real or fictional, from novels, Anime or movies, or anything else COULD BE HERE! And items are very inexpensive too, as you can see. Anything you can't afford, Al can (within reason; they don't have Antimatter Cannons though). So go ahead and make up what's here! Ooc)

Years
meanwhile Rui was looking around the market for a shop but soon a shop caugth her eye. this shop had many misticalys. it had a lamp on a chain and other things. this shop was owned by a a person in a black robe. this person deep voice then asked "what anything? you be surprise what you find."

"Oh. i just looking." said Rui. then she saw a black pendant. nothing fancy. just had a black stone on a chain. she sence that this thing was calling to her.

"oh. you intersted in the pendeant. this item i just recieve. it very preety though. i can sell this to you for only 10 gold pieces. good deal. yes yes" said to hooded person

Rui saw this was a good deal. she also had some gold pieces on her too. the thig was calling her and she must have it. "i take it!" with that the person gave her the pendant and Rui put it on on the spot. then at that monment she felt something awake in her but she countined on looking for the group.

"thank you for helping our cause." said the hooded person.

back with Jodi, Sean and Eevee. Sean was amiring his new sword while Eevee watch. then jodi asked "what are you going to evo your Eevee too. i know its cute but it be better if it evo."

Sean remembering the image of the firely demon dog said "i won't evo Eevee. Never. i will stop it evoution." with those words Eevee seems a bit happy but worried.

Seeing the subject close she notice a small jewlery shop. it had necklaces and earrings and other stuff. "ohh! this nacklace look good and mysterists." speaking about the nacelace with a small eygptian eye on it. with that she grab it and put on her chest and asked "does it look good on me?"

Sean and Eevee gave look of disbelft being ask this but responed postivly. this put a smile on her face and look for the shopkeeper. soon a man with a turban came and saw here with this item and said "i hope you know what you got there. it was something i got and looking for the rigth person for it. if you like it it will cost you 100 gold pices."

JOdi uncertain paid up the money but in $P. this made no differecne to him and gave it to her. "wow. it look even more better. i puting it on now" with that see put it on and the a flash hppen before for eyes. she was having a vision.

she saw Sean with the sword and riding on a dog like creature. it was brigth white. it mane around the neck was long and beautiful. the tale was long and shiny. it had wings coming out of it back. then there was a giant monster in front of them it look like that monster they meant at the gym in Pewter but more evil looking and powerful. then the vision ended

"are you ok? Jodi? Wake up!!" yelled Sean with worry in his tone.

"Yeah. i fine" said Jodi not wanting to tell Sean what she saw.

Occ:jodi just got the an item that allow her to see the fulture. the Mellanium necklace fotr those who don't watch the Yu-Gi-Oh anime. i watch others but couldn't think of anything else

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Yu-Gi-Oh!... That's new. I've never been to the Egyptian shops in the Door of Doors... But, you have the right idea! Ooc)

Ash was doing his usual-trying to get the GS Ball identified. He ended up at what seemed to be a brand new shop. There were two people in it, and they seemed to be making some different trinkets. One of them started waving his hands in a peculiar pattern around one of the trinkets, and it began to glow.

"Excuse me!" Ash said. "I was wondering if you know anything about THIS." he said,. handing the GS Ball to the duo. They examined it for a minute.

Ash continued. "I know some of its abilities, such as how it can evolve certain Pokemon and how it can store a soul inside of it temporarily, but..."

One of the two people looked back at Ash. He had a look as if he had just seen a ghost. "Where did you get this?"

"I got it in MY world..." Ash said, not wanting to give too much information on his origins. He knew all too well what could happen if he did.

The man replied, "I'm sorry. I don't know what it does. Goodbye! The shop is closed!" With that, he gave the GS Ball back to Ash and closed the shop.

Ash looked at the GS Ball. "What's wrong with it? Is it what I said, or something else?"

Years
"It look like that he knows something about the ball."said misty

"yeah" said ash thinking what to do next while pikachu was wondering too.

Meanwhile Al saw a shop where people were doing magic. these two guys were making circles with paterns on them then by puting something in it and a shock of ligthing an item appear in this case it was a rose. "who you did that. it different form any magics i seen"

"it not magic. it is alcaemy. it a science where making of items by exchanging something in return." said the kid.

"it nice to be in a place where we can do this freely" said a kid in armor

Al saw them preform making our things until a guy with a black overcoat with a charizard came and saw Al. the guy said "i thougth i will find you here. look like things are geting worse as you can see."

"Ah Mike. Nice to see you. i guess you rigth. the rip is geting bigger if people with things i never seen are here." siad Al

OOC: the people who were preforming alcaemy are from a show i just got done watching called fullmetal alcamist. for those who don't know. it's new

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: I wish I knew the two peoples' names... I know who you're talking about though... Also, references to the Pokemon Realms RPG do not necessarily reflect how it will ACTUALLY turn out... That will depend on whether the characters are wise or not...

Chezni walked up to Al. "Actually, the rip is contained. Ever since this 'door' was created, it seems to have completely stopped it... But... If that's true, how did Asmodia get revived? Resurrection doesn't exist on Terra II... And Celebi wouldn't have done something like that... I think someone else must have interfered..."

Allicko looked at Mike. "You helped me out before, didn't you? I remember... That was awhile ago. How have you been?" Al said.

Mike looked at the various shops that were seemingly scattered about. "Busy, for lack of a better term." he said. "Team Dark has been increasing activity for some time. I've managed to hold them off from the League Headquarters with the Elite, but it's been difficult. Many people have already died... Pewter and Cerulean City were already razed..."

Al looked toward one of the rear doors. "I know..." he said. "That's why I'm calling in reinforcements... We're 'en route to Oerth now."

As Al finished, the rest of the group finally caught up. Ash was the first to say anything. "So, when are we leaving?" he said.

Chezni looked to the door that Al had looked to. "Now." he said, as he headed toward the door.

The rest of the group followed. Al suddenly rushed to the head of the group. "I should go first. This door leads to Prog. They will attack you if they don't know you."

He headed through the door. Soon, everyone followed. On the other side of the door, Ash, Misty, Sean, and Jodi were left in a state of awe. The surroundings were obviously medievil, as the houses seemed to be made of wood and brick, with almost no metal whatsoever in the construction. One of the only exceptions was a temple that stood out. It was lined with gold on the roof, and gigantic platinum doors seemed to stare into everyone's faces. More bizarre was the insignia on the door, which resembled a mask that had a half frown and half smile on it.

Another thing that stood out was what looked like a giant metal bird with gold plating. Its technology didn't seem to fit the times.

Something else that stood out was the fact that about a third of the city's population seemed to be wrapped from head to toe in red, black, and white cloth robes that were tied to them in such a way that no features could be made out regarding them.

Allicko simply stood in front of the group and gave a big, fanged grin. "Welcome to Prog, my home City!" he said.

Years
"this place is your home. back here again." said mike then look around and said "well sorry but i be leaving. as you can see things are geting worst at my homeland and everywhere else in the pokerealm. and someone got to try and protect the place while you guys are gone. so see you guys later." and with that he walk thougth the door and disappear.

"Who was that guy named mike?" Asked Sean

Chezni awnsered this one "he a guy who helped us a few years back. he a great trainer and some sort of hero back in his homeland of Chanano, i believe the place he is from, but now he watching things but i think he be back to see us if anything goes wrong."

"what is this place" asked Jodi

"this is my home Prog. it is a city that is part of this land where this land is part of a realm where this realm is part of a cluster of many other realms like you realm. or something like that." said al leaving the rest of the group a bit puzzled.

"doesn't matter" said chenzi looking around and took out his portable hole and said "best armed yourself people tend to leave the wreid looking ones alone."

"you calling us wreid?" said jodi. not noticing the people around them.

"no but the people around us do!" said Rui.

"you guys are a bit horn-less and a bit out of color." said Al and the group looked around to see horned people around the city.

"well i armed" said sean taking the a green jade blade out the one he brougth.

Sooned Ash took a big sword that look like it took two hands out. then misty took out a ball and chain weapon out and al had his sword on his belt. Rui then went into the portable hole and took a small sword out. Chenzi took out a sword looking the same but bigger. leaving Jodi weaponless "what about me? i have no weapon.!" said jodi

"here" said Chenzi taking out a black bow with a blade on it form the portable hole. "it able to turned into a sword and the arrows are made of a ligth force.

the group was now ready to see what a head of them

OOC: the guy in the armor is named Al and the ohter guy ,his brother, is named Ed. just thought you wanted to know

Last edited:

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Great... Al has another relative... Ooc)

Sean and Jodi were still puzzled about the people in the robes. "What's with those people?" Sean finally asked.

Al looked around. "Oh, they're undead." he said.

Sean and Jodi both looked freaked out. "Undead?" Jodi said. "You mean like skeletons and zombies?"

Al chuckled at this. "Yeah, but they're harmless. They're controlled by the local Necromancers. And that brings up a good thing I should warn you about. Whatever you do, don't die in this city."

Sean and Jodi both shrugged. "We aren't going to die here." Sean said.

Al looked at the two, then at Ash and Misty, who were both giving similar looks. "Good." Al said. "A while back, actually about 2000 years ago, we made a deal with Prog's Necromancers. In excange for their protection, we agreed that if anyone died within this city, they would be allowed to raise them as undead, to serve Prog for all eternity. That is why there are so many robed individuals."

Chezni laughed at this. "Sucks, doesn't it?"

After awhile, the group made their way to the Temple. While it was large, seeing it from the Door, it was enormous to see up close, bigger than ANY cathedral Sean and Jodi had ever seen. Inside, there were golden pews, lined with platinum, leading up to an altar that was made out of pure diamond.

A gigantic golden statue of a man wearing the same mask that was on the door seemed to be reaching for something. At the foot of the statue was an inscription that read:

"Anything that is not nailed down to the ground is mine, and anything I can pry up isn't nailed down."

Al looked toward the side of the altar area. A slim individual stood there. He seemed to be wearing a leather outfit and had blue hair that was shorter than Chezni's.

"Neb!" Al said. "I see you've been keeping the appearance of Olid's Temple up to par!"

The slim individual looked at Al, then at the rest of the group. "Ok, some of you I know, and... Some of you, I never met... So, what's up?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back