• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chained:Story of a Hero

Status
Not open for further replies.

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
It then jump up and disappear and then reappear to shoot a ligth beam at Asmodeus back side. Sean atthe same time slash him.

The attacks didn't seem to effect him. "Stupid human and pokemon. I can't be stop like that." He then form a black energy ball but this one was smoke like. Then he fired multiple of these at Sean and Shoeon.

He tought, thougth Sean but it seems that Shoeon read his mind and said "Yes but we can beat him."

This reminded Sean of the time when he just began his journey. At the Virendain Gym. Eevee gave Sean the hope and stregth he need to beat the gym leader. "Yes! We can beat him." Said Sean

Asmodeus seemed amused to hear that and said "Your power is nothing compare to mine's. I am too powerful. The suroundings around Sean and Shoeon turn black. They were unable to see. Asmodeus was going to attack them in the dark. He was an inch before hiting Shoeon but then he was strick in the gut by something. Then he saw a white long ligth coming from the place he was stab. Then the darkness disappear and it can be seen that the long white ligth was Sean sword. Then it could be seen that Shoeon was powering up and shot a magic missile. Sean did one at the same time too.

"We can beat you. Just keep up." said Sean.

This not over let. Then Asmodeus began to power up. At the same time Shoeon use double team on both himself and Sean. These illusions are ready for anything Asmodeus have for them.

OCC:Here a bit of a spiolier. It does look like the RP is going to end but after my next the story is going to coutuiued. Zarnon is going to survive but not the same way he did before. i don't like telling people things like this but it have something to do with my last comple of post. There more to the RP. Still feel free to add thist to the story but this figth most likly is going end tomorrow but the story will keep going. I just wanted to clear that up if you were worring about this RP was going to end.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
Ooc: Don't worry. Zarnon's only been killed like a thousand times. He's like a Comic Book Villain. He seems to not stay dead. Just remember. Things aren't always what they appear to be. Ooc)

Asmodeus seemed to be a bit off kilter due to the illusions. However, he simply grinned. Raising his right hand he simply closed his eyes. A large light radiated around him, wiping out the illusions.

"Enough games." he said. Immediately, he flew to Shoeon. His sheer speed caught the Pokemon off guard. He grabbed Shoeon, throwing him into the ground. Shoeon slammed into the earth, but managed to recover from the hit without much trouble.

"Like this?" Asmodeus said. "Let me show you more of my tricks." He put one hand in front of him and hundreds of black orbs appeared around him. "Orbs of Destruction!" he said, firing them off.

Shoeon managed to dodge most of them, but was hit by a few. Sean knew that Shoeon couldn't take much more. He was wearing down gradually. But Asmodeus didn't seem to be so much as breaking a sweat.

"What's wrong?" Asmodeus said. "Don't tell me you're quitting now."

Sean looked at Shoeon. "We're not quitting." Sean said. "Not by a longshot."

"Sure..." Asmodeus said, as he seemed to disappear and reappear right behind Sean. "But you've talked enough..." With that, he grabbed Sean.

A blade seemed to extend from Asmodeus' left arm. Immediately, Shoeon charged toward the monster. A sickening impaling sound could be heard even from where the rest of the group was. Sean had the blade through his chest.

His eyes widened as Shoeon suddenly collapsed in front of Asmodeus. Immediately, everything went dark. Asmodeus pulled the blade out of Sean and threw his lifeless body toward Shoeon. The blade retracted and the blood on it fell to the ground.

Chezni and Ash both looked in shock at what just happened. Both Sean and Shoeon were laying lifeless before Asmodeus.

"Ha ha ha ha!" Asmodeus said. He brought his hand up to his face and stared at it for a moment. Then he once again looked at his handiwork. "HA HAA HAA HAA HAA!" He continued to laugh, as if he was literally enjoying it.

Jodi looked at the Millenium Necklace once again. "No..." she said. "It shouldn't have been like this..." The necklace continued to glow. " The Necklace..." Immediately, Asmodeus grabbed Jodi.

"That's not nice!" he said, as he tore the necklace from her and threw it to the ground, shattering it. Jodi smiled at Asmodeus, who simply held her by the shirt with his right hand.

"What did you see?!" Asmodeus said with rage. "Tell me you wench!!!"

"I saw..." she said. "How you die..." Immediately, Asmodeus threw her to the ground. Her body literally bounced off the rocks like a rag doll. She simply laid there facing up with her eyes wide open. A smile still lay across her face.

Celebi flew to Jodi. However Asmodeus intercepted the Pokemon. "No you don't." he said. The Pokemon's eyes widened in fear at what he knew was coming next. However, he then looked behind Asmodeus. Sean was on his feet, and so was Shoeon. Sean's sword, however, was shattered. Strangely though, he was completely healed.

Asmodeus looked toward Sean and dropped Celebi in the process. Celebi immediately flew to Jodi.

Ash looked toward Sean. "I sense nothing..." Ash said. "He's masking his energy perfectly..."

Asmodeus fired a black orb toward Sean. But this one was much bigger than the many orbs that hit Shoeon. Even still, Sean stood his ground.

"It's not going to work anymore." Sean said out of the blue. "Dark type!" he said. Immediately, he raised his hand and caught the ball of energy. He stared at it as it pulsated in his palm. Immediately, he closed his hand, detonating the attack. The explosion rang through the group's ears, but everyone remained transfixed on the confrontation. After the smoke subsided, Sean could be seen standing in front of Asmodeus. He was completely unscathed.

Ash immediately knew what this all meant. It was like when he and Asmodia first fought. "He is a Pokemon Master..."

Sean could now see everything. He knew exactly what types of Attacks Asmodeus could use, and he was able to think of every Pokemon that he has ever come across and know exactly what they were capable of. He even knew what Manachu could do. And Shoeon knew the same as well.

In addition, he could change his type at a moment's notice, which explains how he was able to catch the attack.

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
"But how you were dead!!" Why don't you die!! YOU ARE DEAD!!" yell Asmodeus. Then he fired a fury of black orbs all were the size of the same one he shot at Sean first.

This time Shoeon intercepted by standing on its hind legs and bounccing them off with it's frount paws. Many of the orbs just flew of and not hiting anything and a few hit Asmodeus. He was in shock at what Shoeon was able to do. He doesn't believe it. Shoeon just said back "Let say thing are not as what they may appear."

"What! Does not matter." Said Asmodeus. Then he grew larger then Sean and Shoeon.

"He as big as a ten story building" said Ash.

"My vision!" Jodi said looking at Sean and Shoeon. Not even noticeing that the Millenium Necklace just put it self together. "You can do it guys."

"We can take him on. Rigth Pal." said Sean

"Yes. Soon i be getting a belly rub when this is over with, rigth?" said Shoeon.

"Rigth" said Sean as many dark orbs seem to be bouncing of them as Asmodeus fired them.

Asmodeus was dumbstuck. "They all hit the target but you two were untouch by them!!"

"Time to finish this!" said Shoeon "And we need the help of everybody"

"We need a bit of your spirt to fuel the ultiment attack." said Sean

"You hread them" said Chezni "Just rasie your hands up and let them take a piece of your sprit"

Little beams of energy flew and hit into Shoeon. "Thank you guys."

Asmodeus was now afraid. seeing all of these things flying around him and to Sean and Shoeon. "WHAT!?" Then he saw swords of ligth appear around hiim making it impossible to escape. He Said "How you know what i was going to do?!?!?"

"People like you always find ways to escape things like this." said Jodi.

Sean and Shoeon said in unison, "Celestial Spirt Bomb!!!"

A giant firely ball of white ligth was shot and was turning blue as it came closer to Asmodeus. He just stood there unable to move. "NOOOOOO! IT CAN"T BEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!" was the last words he said.

After he was destory the group look for Sean and Shoeon only to find them still where they were and Sean was straching Shoeon's belly. "You like that don't you"

"Always did" siad Shoeon.

"He a Legendary pokemon and the other is a pokemon master but they act like beginning trainers. Imangen that" said Ash.

They came down still just playing with each other. Soon Sean was going to body slam Shoeon but then he turn back to his original form as an Eevee but with a gold fur color.

"You guys were great" said Jodi holding the necklace in her hand.

Then Sean, after saying sorry for body slaming his pal, ran to Jodi and gave her a kiss. "That was suppose to happen before I went to figth but this is just for that."

"Thank you." said Jodi back

Others seem in surprise but then Chezni said "Well done. I"

Then out of nowhere. it look alike a shadow fell from the sky and landed where Asmodeus was and it reach for the ground. He pick something up and said "Let them all out" At that moment all of the people who were abosrb by Asmodeus were out on the ground around him but they all look good now. Even Rui was back to Rui and not Rosia.

"Who are you?" Said Lance

The shadow then stood up strigth and said "You know me."

Sean then said "It Sernir."

"Rigth but now I have this." Raise a black jem. "This Jem have the power of Tiamat, Zarnon and Aplyisus. NOw i WIll learn to use it." Then he jump up and flew off. Last said "Follow me Jade." and then he seen flying off with him.

"Well that was off" said Misty.

The group now just destory the fiend known as Asmodeus and now had a reason to be celeibrating

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Years
  • Seen Apr 9, 2015
The enemy army had already left, as if the head of a great beast were cut off. Cheers could be heard from Prog, as celebrations were in order. As the group got back to the city, Al and Neb were enjoying the festivities, already in progress.

Chezni looked at Sean and grinned. "Are you convinced now?" he said, regarding Shoeon and Sean's new powers. Sean simply nodded in response.

Ash looked at the mountain of food that was layed out in the city square. "Well..." he said. "I guess we should eat." Everyone nodded as they enjoyed a well earned rest from the massive war that they had just won.

However, in the distant land of Ahm, a familiar figure loomed over the horizon, carrying the black gem that was the core of Apocalypse. "Ha ha ha..." he said. He then raised three other gems, one blue, one white, and one green.

"One more to go, and my master will be awakened. Fear not Tiamat. I, Venger, will restore you to your former glory yet." With that, the figure seemed to change his form. He now had rough black skin and a red horn protruding out of his head. He also wore a red and black robe.

"Soon..." he said, as he flew into the distance. He now seemed to be riding on a Black Dragon.

Ooc: I am not sure if you wanted to continue this one on a different Chain RPG, but this is a great cut off point if that is the case. If you didn't know, Venger is from the D&D show (I was using D&D references left and right here, of course I'll add the bad guy from the show.). I decided to add him for a reason, so when you continue this one, make sure you post that it is a continuation of this one, so I know. Ooc)

Last edited:

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
Years
OCC: This does seem a great place to cut off. But when I start the next one it may be later in the future.

IC: The group now well rested and fed now headed to bed. Ash and Misty were talking while Pikachu was playing. Sean was straching Eevee's belly while Jodi watch. Then Chezni came up to them.

"Well I guess it good bye." He said.

"What you mean good bye?" asked Jodi.

"Well Sean learned mostly everything I have to teach him. The rest is his to do. He now a hero of not just this world but in all worlds.

"Well ok. We will see each other rigth?" Asked Sean.

CHezni smile and said "Yes. We will."

Later the group travel thur the Door of Doors and were back to the pokeworld. Ash and Misty flew away together. Mike and CHarizard flew away with the others that can't. CHezni, with Rui by his side, was about to leave before Sean yellded and said "CHezni!! I channelge you to a 1 on 1 battle."

Chezni grab a pokeball and said "I accept." The battle began.

While the other two battle Jodi and Rui watch. Then Jodi saw a flash.

She saw...

"Ha ha ha..." he said. He then raised three other gems, one blue, one white, and one green.

"One more to go, and my master will be awakened. Fear not Tiamat. I, Venger, will restore you to your former glory yet." With that, the figure seemed to change his form. He now had rough black skin and a red horn protruding out of his head. He also wore a red and black robe.

Jodi snap out of it and said "Look like we be back soon, Rui."

THE END.......?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back