• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Pokewalker: Are you using it?

Are you using Pokewalker?

• Yes!

Votes: 19 43.2%
  • Nope.

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • No, but I'm planning to!

Votes: 9 20.5%

• Total voters

Psychic

Really and truly
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2018
I love the Pokéwalker! I still keep mine in my purse today, so it goes everywhere with me. I have currently walked 4,151,729 steps in total, and have had to change the battery 2-3 times. I've been working on training my Meowth to level 100 (yay Pickup). A friend helped me unlock Winner's Path, so I use it to hoard Dragon Scales and Reaper Cloths. :D

~Psychic

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
Years
Been keeping it in my pocket over the week. So far in the past three days I've accrued nearly 3000 watts. Pretty cool. Initially I didn't have a Pokémon in the walker, but Pikachu joined me! Lucky!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I honestly used it once and never bothered again after. :( Plus, I don't know which is my Japanese walker and which is my English one. Oops. lol Apparently, the PokeWalker is one of the most active step trackers though. Ayyyy!

Years
Just wanted to pop in and tell you guys that I find Pokewalker awesome. I've been using it for a week or so now and its really cool. Im holding it in my jacket so it collects a decent amount of Watts, and getting Pokemon and items is pretty fun so if you have it, try it out!

Years
This is too traumatizing to talk about :'(

Did anyone else lose one of their best Pokémon due to the pokewalker being easy to lose?

RIP Rotom lawnmower form...

I will always remember the day you beat red's Blastoise and pikachu...

I cri everi tim

:'(

Sun

When the sun goes down...
Years
  • Seen Jan 20, 2017
I have used it during the HgSs era, but I try my best to hide it as I don't want people seeing me with a PokéWalker.

Palmer-Granate

The Champion Jester
Years
That was the sole reason I went to Zellers, so I could purchase HeartGold, and the PokeWalker along with it. I remember catching a LOT of pokemon, Smoochum being a primary figure in my rush-and-brush squad.

I lost/broke it and still morn it to this day. Since I've had SoulSilver stolen from me, I'll buy another package, with another PokeWalker, if things go well.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Mine is long lost - with Amie, DexNav, Soar in newer versions, don't think I plan on going back to the Pokewalker.

Did have fun using it - when I lost it, I also lost my high leveled Rattata.

Kaiyu

Has officially quit PC
Years
  • Seen Nov 19, 2016
When I first got it I used it a lot. Nowadays I don't use it as much. It's fun to have though. It reminds me of something I used to have when I was a kid.

Years
I dont know how long this thing is supposed to work but I've been using it for 10+ months now and the battery is still alive lol. Also it's funny how getting Dratinis was never this easy :D

khaozz

Peace sells, but who's buying?
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Nov 26, 2018
I still have my Pokéwalker, and I still use it, even to this day. In fact, I just took Burnsy (my Typhlosion) out for a walk a few hours ago!

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I really liked it a lot honestly, it was a fun addition to the gameplay. I've had to replace the battery on it twice already and it's probably already died again, but I did use it a lot when I had it. If I ever get around to replaying HGSS for whatever reason, I would probably change the battery again to use it while I play.

Pond

I'm not cute, I'll mess you up.
Years
I no longer play HGSS, but when I did, I loved my pokewalker! I used it all the time, whenever I went out. It was so cool (in my mind). I had the gift dialga in it. c:

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Mar 2, 2017
I think that it was an awesome idea how they wanted to promote exercise while rewarding you with Pokémon and even items, however I used to play my games through an R4 which meant that I didn't own any of the accessories which might of came with the offical games.

Itcheeee

All Hail Shadow
Years
When I got to fnish the post-story bits of HG/SS, I'll probably carry the Pokewalkers safely sealed in my backpack. I wouldn't risk using the clip xD I used them for a while when I first got HG and later SS, but never really fnished unlocking everything.

Electricbluewolf

Bᴇ pıɟɟǝɹǝuʇ
Years
I'd like to re-use it, as being a dog walker I'd rack up so many steps it'd be unbelievable.

I recall I did have my Suicune on it before it ran out of battery-might have to rescue him soon

Otamajakushi

Kuuuuuuu ku ku ku...
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Feb 18, 2017
I used it a ton, back in the day. Alas, I stopped using it during Gen 5, and haven't used it much since. I do plan on reusing it some day though!

Back