• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ARCHIVE] Simple Questions (SEARCH BEFORE ASKING A QUESTION)

Status
Not open for further replies.

taka6

wtf?
Years
  • Age 35
  • here
  • Seen Jul 16, 2010
Probably been asked a million times allready but what are the best tools for hacking gold/silver i allready have goldmaps 1.7 ,Translhextion and a mart editor wat else is good?

Shiroi Alucard

White Knight
Years
Now This Happpens >.>"
11t03u8.jpg

Any Body Know How This Happened?

Danno

Formerly Meowth, AKA InnerMobius
Years
Last edited:

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
Well thanks a lot HackMew! Now to get a good Hex Editor...

EDIT: Okay, I decided to have Old Man catch a Pikachu instead and incorporate Entei later, well, it screwed up with just a ? in a circle, what offsets should I do for Pikachu?

Last edited:

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
well... 0D is the hex number of Weedle, and so if you want Pikachu, it's hex number is 19. :3

Hat?

Banned
Years
  • Seen Dec 11, 2008
You could do anything you wanted to within hardware limitations. But it'll take alot of time to rearrange what is stored where!

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
You could do anything you wanted to within hardware limitations. But it'll take alot of time to rearrange what is stored where!

not if i just blacked the maps out and started from scratch which is what i would do :)

can anybody tell me where this script goes wrong please?
6a 47 4c f0 5d 53 5c 90 50 5e 49 90
to my knowledge this script should make Articuno
face me, open text box, print pointed text (Gyaoo!) close text box load pokemon (Articuno) and start battle, then end script
for some reason it opens the text box, prints the pointed text, closes the box and starts a battle, but then i get this :
vd341w.png

anyone care to tell me what's wrong?

btw, the text is supposed to be blue in a black box, i chose for it to be like that :)

HackMew

Mewtwo Strikes Back
Years
  • Seen Oct 26, 2011
I know this is a dumb question, but where can I find the font for 'FireRed Version' from the boxart and Intro screen.

I didn't know the name of the official font therefore I decided to use the one called Frugal Sans, deeply tuned with Photoshop. It looked good enough.
Eventually you could find other nice fonts on websites like DaFont.

BigSteve

Pokemon Bright Gold
Years
not if i just blacked the maps out and started from scratch which is what i would do :)

can anybody tell me where this script goes wrong please?
6a 47 4c f0 5d 53 5c 90 50 5e 49 90
to my knowledge this script should make Articuno
face me, open text box, print pointed text (Gyaoo!) close text box load pokemon (Articuno) and start battle, then end script
for some reason it opens the text box, prints the pointed text, closes the box and starts a battle, but then i get this :
vd341w.png

anyone care to tell me what's wrong?

btw, the text is supposed to be blue in a black box, i chose for it to be like that :)

OK, i managed to fix the script myself but now Articuno always flees :(
what do i do to fix this?

mat1554

French Translator
Years
Hi,
I hope you can help me.

I explain what I want to do, and my problem.

I want make a script

* Check If you have a National Dex
* If you don't have a CHAR(#7), block you want speak you, you can't pass
* If you have a National Dex, you can pass

My scripts :
Code:
#org $begin
lock
faceplayer
checkflag 0x234
checkspecial 0x16F
#raw 0x01 0x00
compare 0x800D 0x1
if 0x04 goto $opop
applymovement 0x07 $gar
$gar 1 ; #binary 0x62 0x10 0xFE
pause 0x20
applymovement 0xFF $jou
applymovement 0x07 $arg
$jou 1 ; #binary 0x34 0x02 0x65 0xFE
$arg 1 ; #binary 0x20 0xFE
pause 0x30
message $non
$non 1 =Tu n'as pas le \c\h01\h04Pokedex National \n\c\h01\h02Tu ne peut pas passer.
callstd 6
applymovement 0x07 $hau
$hau 1 ; #binary 0x1F 0x32 0x00 0xFE
pause 0x20
release
end

#org $opop
lock
faceplayer
setflag 0x234
release
end

But my problem, If I cannot have pokemon and pokedex my script is ok, but if I have a pokemon or kanto pokedex, i can pass.

Sorry if my english is not very good I really speak french

Binary

え?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 7, 2014
Geez, you should put that question in the Script help thread in the scrapbox. Wrong placement mate and try putting the offsets in the end.

Danno

Years
Can anyone help me change a pallete IN GAME for Oaks intro?

I already found him in Fire red with a deep scan at 1181 256 color mode... and I want to use Mewtwo's Pallete for my game. Any tips? There isnt an APE tutrorial that Im aware of...

Danno

Years
I found an APE tutorial, but it doesnt seem to work for me. How can I change OAK's pallete into Mewtwo's Pallete?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back